The 5 people you expect big things from...

Child in time

As much as it may damage your ego, I actually didn't restart because of you :icon_razz:

I had 50 spears + 10 swords at the time and everything I farmed within a 2 hour radius was coming below 100. Hauls were dryer than the Sahara. I had HQ 9 and Smith/Rax both at 3. Would have taken me a good couple of days to get LC, or even stables. I've never had any intention on taking the world seriously and it's strictly for promoting TEST and getting back in touch with the game. I should comfortably be in the top 100 on the rim.

Must say though, I wanted to play against you :icon_sad:

Ah that's a shame buddy, I always wanted a 1 on 1 with you, and you were about 5 hours away with nobles, closer with regular attacks.

I found out a little late that it was you though :icon_wink:, but still, I find it stupid that you left. I also had the same problem, our 30x30 was extremely dense and low on barbs if you ask me. Thank god BP is over, now I can finally LC-whore a little (if people were wondering why I haven't gained points in the past 30+ hours lol.

DeletedUser

Ah that's a shame buddy, I always wanted a 1 on 1 with you, and you were about 5 hours away with nobles, closer with regular attacks.

I found out a little late that it was you though :icon_wink:, but still, I find it stupid that you left. I also had the same problem, our 30x30 was extremely dense and low on barbs if you ask me. Thank god BP is over, now I can finally LC-whore a little (if people were wondering why I haven't gained points in the past 30+ hours lol.

i am not gaining point the last 62 hours or something xD

DeletedUser

Freak <3 Good to see you here again. Long time no see ;)

Practically a year, it's good to be back...I actually missed this time suck. good to see you still around. :^)

Nice to see free-eek back. Been in his tribe or area in several worlds but always seemed something came up before I could really see his game play. Maybe this is the world?

Maybe...

I used to start most worlds but have only taken 5 seriously under this name and a couple others under other names. Under Free-eek only W4, W8 (started way late but got moved to the core), W13, W23, and HP3 (where I got my arse gang-banged and kicked properly) all others I quit long before it even got interesting with a handful of villages at the most. (except W19 were even though I had something like 400-500K I never took it seriously - oh the joy of being on the far rim)

I don't claim to be a great player just one with a great reputation...:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Can I just say Free-eeks sig is arguably the greatest I've ever seen. It never fails to put a smile on my face, or make me let loose a little chuckle.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

He wont be here? Keeping busy with uk3 isnt he?

Just goes to show you how great he is if he doesn't even need to join the world to do big things now doesn't it?

Heh, but seriously, its possible that I've just heard wrong. With all the aliases and account switching going on, its hard to keep track of who's who anymore so its entirely possible that what I heard was false.

@Free-eek - Yea, I remember you on W23, although I was closer to Sasuke and TEST in that world. Got mine handed to me by Randdawg if any of you remember him. I remember you got placed in my tribe in the world with locked tribes (was it W27?), though you didn't last long before quitting, and I was gone soon after. Was also expecting you on W39, but again, nothing. Like I said, nice to see you here.

And gotta agree with Sasuke, always loved the sig.

DeletedUser

@Free-eek - Yea, I remember you on W23, although I was closer to Sasuke and TEST in that world. Got mine handed to me by Randdawg if any of you remember him. I remember you got placed in my tribe in the world with locked tribes (was it W27?), though you didn't last long before quitting, and I was gone soon after. Was also expecting you on W39, but again, nothing. Like I said, nice to see you here.

And gotta agree with Sasuke, always loved the sig.

Ah I do remember you from W27, strange world I didn't much care for it. Great idea, but it didn't seem to work out well.

I loved W23, it was a lot of fun but I had to give it up. Randdawg was a 1 man killing machine, I sat his account a few times he was constantly under attack and attacking back. Intense account, reminded me of mine in W4.

As for W39, I think that was the one I was supposed to be in RANDOM. Major life crisis forced me out of playing, really weird and crazy time for me. I really wanted to be in that world/tribe but RL had other plans.

Thanks for the sig compliments...and I think it's very fitting to my personality and playing style.

DeletedUser

Ah I do remember you from W27, strange world I didn't much care for it. Great idea, but it didn't seem to work out well.

I loved W23, it was a lot of fun but I had to give it up. Randdawg was a 1 man killing machine, I sat his account a few times he was constantly under attack and attacking back. Intense account, reminded me of mine in W4.

As for W39, I think that was the one I was supposed to be in RANDOM. Major life crisis forced me out of playing, really weird and crazy time for me. I really wanted to be in that world/tribe but RL had other plans.

Thanks for the sig compliments...and I think it's very fitting to my personality and playing style.

RandDawg was #1 ODA and about double of 2nd right up until around 800k, when he seemingly dropped off the face of the earth.

DeletedUser

Should have gone NE though :p.

Wtf, you joined 2 days late and you're top 10 >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RandDawg's going to be in the TEST re-make too.

Funnily enough, W23 was his first world.

Gotta love him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Firstly, he's not on W43 as hat name, secondly the only world he is on under that name is nothing special either. 5,081 points in 20 days, speed 2, is not anything more than mediocre.

if you did a bit of research youd see he played on W15 under a different name, ranked 4th