the acceptance of families within the top 20

DeletedUser

Yes, when I'm defending I do so love to be relying on stacks that are going to shortly disappear.. good point.

DeletedUser

You don't need to rely on anything, you could've pretended those troops weren't there. My point is that if he had sent you those troops to one of your villages, it would have killed some D (even a full nuke) and the troops would be gone in less than 3 days, therefore, much more usefull than wasting it on someone else's wall without doing any damage.

If you can't understand that... then i feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser

Who's to say I didn't have any stacks from internaling accts? I'm just saying that the use of the troops matters almost as much as whether or not I'm wearing socks right now.

DeletedUser93066

The good and old excuse of "they were getting internaled". First, you guys sent at least 1 turtle as a nuke, and i'm sorry, but wouldn't it be better to just use that to defend a village? It's not like you are not getting attacked constantly, at least in my opinion it would have had a better use. Second, i remember seeing a report of a poor nuke of yours, are you getting internaled as well?

Oh?? I think my poor mighty words will go in vein on you. I will just pity your ignorance and hope someday you have the ability to understand and comprehend some common concepts also the ability to know better that there are different situations not just one when You have to determined what to do with an account that "to be internalled" in different circumstances. Until then ciao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hitsugaya Toshiro... SHHH!! All of you should be reported for massively going off topic. Make a new thread will you. :D The hypocrisy involved. lol

Anyway, seem everyone has a family now, Tribal Hugs, except my tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh?? I think my poor mighty words will go in vein on you. I will just pity your ignorance and hope someday you have the ability to understand and comprehend some common concepts also the ability to know better that there is different situations not just one when You have to determined what to do with an account that "to be internalled" in different circumstances. Until then ciao.

And i'll pity your lack of arguments, having to appeal to some sort of ad hominem bullshit. When you have the ability to actually say something productive instead of just trying to offend others that truly don't care (because, i don't know if you forgot, but this is nothing than a game) and you want to have a healthy discussion, i'll come back to answer you, untill then, adios.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zips has decided to go back to a solo tribe after trialing the second tribe idea and not liking it :)

DeletedUser

Zips has decided to go back to a solo tribe after trialing the second tribe idea and not liking it :)

Yes, we learned the "error of our ways" very quickly! We restructured leadership, recruitment standards, and are now ready to take our place at the top! lol

DeletedUser93066

And i'll pity your lack of arguments, having to appeal to some sort of ad hominem bullshit. When you have the ability to actually say something productive instead of just trying to offend others that truly don't care (because, i don't know if you forgot, but this is nothing than a game) and you want to have a healthy discussion, i'll come back to answer you, untill then, adios.

LOLL . Btw Zips got rid of their family it seems.

DeletedUser

Zip-bros too bad none told your ex-soclosetobeyourfamily tribe to change their profile info and remove anything that might affiliate them with you.

DeletedUser

Zips work in mysterious ways, one moment they are up, the next they are down. Rest assured, I am currently putting all my research into Zips, I am very close to working out a way to keep them at their highest point, I've had the most promise with safety pins.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Hitsugaya Toshiro... SHHH!! All of you should be reported for massively going off topic. Make a new thread will you. :D The hypocrisy involved. lol

Anyway, seem everyone has a family now, Tribal Hugs, except my tribe.

yeah you're a solo tribe now, well done. you have bigger problems on this world, other than worrying whether you're a solo tribe or not. mainly the loyalty of your members, and the ground your tribe has lost.

DeletedUser

yeah you're a solo tribe now, well done. you have bigger problems on this world, other than worrying whether you're a solo tribe or not. mainly the loyalty of your members, and the ground your tribe has lost.

LOL. This is to funny.....

DeletedUser

You are talking about those they recruited from BURN who did not participate in the war with HYENAS right? Or is there more going on here?

i'm unaware of any involvement with burn and hyenas, but knowing some things daemon's been up to i wouldn't be surprised.

DeletedUser

Just a bunch of nubs who think they're so great all over this topic. Not even worth talking. One-One, don't see any of you lasting. Don't worry about the tribe or the ground or the continent, or platform, or my account, or my nobles that will go to your villages.

It doesn't matter what I do. Does it now. When we face each other in actual combat in-game, we'll talk then. Until then, just shut the you know what.

Nubs.

DeletedUser

Just a bunch of nubs who think they're so great all over this topic. Not even worth talking. One-One, don't see any of you lasting. Don't worry about the tribe or the ground or the continent, or platform, or my account, or my nobles that will go to your villages.

It doesn't matter what I do. Does it now. When we face each other in actual combat in-game, we'll talk then. Until then, just shut the you know what.

Nubs.

What he means to say is: "I've lost every fight I've been in so far, but this next time.. I'll win for sure."

Frankly, I just worry he'll run out of accounts to hide in.

DeletedUser

What he means to say is: "I've lost every fight I've been in so far, but this next time.. I'll win for sure."

Frankly, I just worry he'll run out of accounts to hide in.

Lol, I havent been even in a 'fight' yet. When I will be in one, I'll win for sure. You're not the only player who can get stacks and snipe trains mate. Dont think of yourself as the special one. Additionally, nobling an inactive account from Suitup. Well Done. :D You deserve a reward for that.