the acceptance of families within the top 20

DeletedUser

Lol, I havent been even in a 'fight' yet. When I will be in one, I'll win for sure. You're not the only player who can get stacks and snipe trains mate. Dont think of yourself as the special one. Additionally, nobling an inactive account from Suitup. Well Done. :D You deserve a reward for that.

lol.. inactive... mnstr was active and had a tiff with LessE and was kicked, but inactive sounds good too I guess? nobling PoA and joel surely doesn't count either. Oh and mnstr gifted me his villages if you would care to know, I don't really care anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.. inactive... mnstr was active and had a tiff with LessE and was kicked, but inactive sounds good too I guess? nobling PoA and joel surely doesn't count either. Oh and mnstr gifted me his villages if you would care to know, I don't really care anymore.

Patron was inactive. Everyone should know that. and Nobling 1 or 2 vills from Joel! Perfect. You won. Wehay! I wasn't even talking about Mnstr. Like you said it yourself, he was kicked. He is of no significance.

DeletedUser

Weird, because he got lessE as a sitter before the weekend and then took his account back on the monday following.. You have very odd definitions of "passed around" and "inactive".

DeletedUser

Weird, because he got lessE as a sitter before the weekend and then took his account back on the monday following.. You have very odd definitions of "passed around" and "inactive".

You have proof? (wondering)

DeletedUser

Don't really care enough to find the quotes from blue on skype as to her sitting him for the weekend and when she "gave up" or something like that and the mail from poa to some person in ego when he was a little... distraught over the state of his account upon returning.

DeletedUser93066

Patron was inactive. Everyone should know that. and Nobling 1 or 2 vills from Joel! Perfect. You won. Wehay! I wasn't even talking about Mnstr. Like you said it yourself, he was kicked. He is of no significance.

You really need to shut your trap hole. You are hurting yourself and you don't know jacks. Anyways Patron wasn't Inactive he is always semi active with a co. He was semi active until a week ago even with another co who supposedly turn things around for them. Regardless SuitUP did an OP on Ncj and they have to be pretty dumb or full of themselves for thinking we wont retaliate \. And if they knew we would they should have taken care of Patron matter before they started that shit. Inactive account is a rather lame excuse anymore beside you aren't even in SuitUp and you are seriously bad of a player/leader. So know your place and stop sucking up to Suits. They wont be able to save you I promise.

DeletedUser

You really need to shut your trap hole. You are hurting yourself and you don't know jacks. Anyways Patron wasn't Inactive he is always semi active with a co. He was semi active until a week ago even with another co who supposedly turn things around for them. Regardless SuitUP did an OP on Ncj and they have to be pretty dumb or full of themselves for thinking we wont retaliate \. And if they knew we would they should have taken care of Patron matter before they started that shit. Inactive account is a rather lame excuse anymore beside you aren't even in SuitUp and you are seriously bad of a player/leader. So know your place and stop sucking up to Suits. They wont be able to save you I promise.

Maybe you need to learn to shut your "traphole" as well?

DeletedUser

mnstr had quit, and then came back to say he was soo sooo sorry to have quit on the eve of an op launch... of course, i call total BS as he just didn't want to attack you, since it appeared he was crawling so far up your ass trying to be on your good side, and I even suspected prior that he was passing you information. Him gifting you his villages was just him showing his true colors... not tribe blue, apparently.

And a tiff? I wouldn't even call it that. I don't keep players who aren't playing for me. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

mnstr had quit, and then came back to say he was soo sooo sorry to have quit on the eve of an op launch... of course, i call total BS as he just didn't want to attack you, since it appeared he was crawling so far up your ass trying to be on your good side, and I even suspected prior that he was passing you information. Him gifting you his villages was just him showing his true colors... not tribe blue, apparently.

And a tiff? I wouldn't even call it that. I don't keep players who aren't playing for me. Simple as that.

It helps that I'm so gosh darn cute. Oh, and the "tiff" was meant to be facetious, I don't pretend to know all the details nor do I care to. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It helps that I'm so gosh darn cute. Oh, and the "tiff" was meant to be facetious, I don't pretend to know all the details nor do I care to. :icon_cool:

For someone who supposedly doesn't know or doesn't care about the details, you sure run your mouth like you do. Can't say I find that trait particularly cute...

sp.ag

Several things wrong with the patron statement but I will let rake correct that if they so wish to do so. Mnstr was kicked for firstly refusing to partake in an OP, possible leak of info to njc (which I dont blame njc for utilising if he did), Quiting then grovelling his way back then refusing again to partake in a different OP and then throwing a sexist remark at monica as well at the same time as underminding leadership.

EDIT : And not meaning to take away any credit from Njc but he did noble villages off Joel within a matter of hours of a new owner being put on the account - so lack of tagging shall be my excuse for that one :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For someone who supposedly doesn't know or doesn't care about the details, you sure run your mouth like you do. Can't say I find that trait particularly cute...

I'll add a (sarcasm) to all my posts if that will help you discern their meaning, dear. Just because I play a prick on the forums doesn't mean I actually am one.

EDIT : And not meaning to take away any credit from Njc but he did noble villages off Joel within a matter of hours of a new owner being put on the account - so lack of tagging shall be my excuse for that one :p

oh, I was attacking solely because there was a new owner on the account :)

DeletedUser

You know, I stopped talking much on the forums but Almighty Nubs like you make me want to troll the hell out of you. So Lets start this roll. Point to Point. "You really need to shut your trap hole. You are hurting yourself and you don't know jacks." - Do I, now? Make me. I'm waiting for it. I'll talk as much as I like. You know what, I will noble closer to your tribe soon. That's a little piece of Intel for you. I want to see your entire tribe OP me. I will laugh at it. You don't know anything about half the players you recruited or those who have been in your tribe from the start. Good Luck in keeping everything organized and closed. You are a perfect team, right? Find the 7 who work for me. Then I'll call you a worthy leader after that. Until then, don't talk to me like you own this World. You don't. You can do nothing about me or Suitup.

Anyway, In regards to everything else, LessE co's have cleared it up for me.

Btw, I'm not sucking up to any tribe. lol The only reason I'm taking their side is because I know some details about the situation ya nub. Additionally, I take the side of the player who is correct or justified. So for example, for whatever reason ya nubby little toshiro face was being walked all over here but the person walking over is wrong, I would love to take your side at that point. But I don't think you will understand that because you have too much EGO, What can I expect from the tribe leader calling his tribe EGO, right? But I'd wait for a while, in this case, and let that person walk a little more all over your face before I did anything. Especially, because its you. :D

Last edited by DaWolf85; Today at 15:33.

^ Sorry man. I understand why you deleted the quote and the message though.
Simile, you should be happy you didnt get a chance to read that. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Ah, it all makes sense now.. losing the first war was all an elaborate ruse, and for having "7 people" in EGO on your side you certainly fumbled the loads and loads of intel they must have given you to just fail so much and so repeatedly. You are truly an inspiration to any and all wannabe tribe leaders in this game. I agree with Core though, you really should be quiet and get back to owning us "nubs" with your diabolical plan of feeding us villages from every tribe you retreat to.

DeletedUser

Ah, it all makes sense now.. losing the first war was all an elaborate ruse, and for having "7 people" in EGO on your side you certainly fumbled the loads and loads of intel they must have given you to just fail so much and so repeatedly. You are truly an inspiration to any and all wannabe tribe leaders in this game. I agree with Core though, you really should be quiet and get back to owning us "nubs" with your diabolical plan on feeding us villages from every tribe you retreat to.

Would you like to see some screenshots? I mean they always prove almost every point. It's hilarious talking to you.

DeletedUser

Oh? and here I thought you were one posing for hilarity with all this big talk for one so small and insignificant.. look at me misconstruing so many situations.

As for screenshots, no thanks I don't care as clearly you can turn nothing into a victory, regardless of towering mountains of "inside information". So please, keep it to yourself so you can try again and fail at making this world even vaguely interesting.