The aces are falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sometimes people come with too big of an ego to the game which destroys them i think this was the thing here they thought they where invincible because of there sniping skills but its only one thing of all, and bada$$ has some good players from w23 and from other worlds that shouldnt be overlooked, good team work is what metters...

DeletedUser

What a remarkable revelation we have stumbled upon...LostAnge1 sent O at someone and it never came home...amazing!

OD Rank: 2. (93,220,769 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1. (65,874,115 score)
OD Defense Rank: 10. (27,346,654 score)

well its reasons like this y ppl flame and rub it in when ppl lose or flame other ppl
this is not w1, its not w23
and its exactly the reason y i laughed at ace failing as a tribe

if ur smart u dnt bring ur ego from another world, u leave it there

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well its reasons like this y ppl flame and rub it in when ppl lose or flame other ppl

i dug a hole and shoved my rep from other worlds in it

(*past...you cant find me *)

DeletedUser

well you obviously missed the objective of that post.

It was not to say 'look at lost hes amazing' it was to show that hes an agressive player, hence why he lost a few nukes on 1 over-supported village :)

EDIT: all tis said and done, it's over with now, it was just slightly annoying to read things that were not exactly true or misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know u meant to show hes an aggressive player and i saw that he used his nukes cus i sat an acc or 2 that he attacked but its also bragging,

dnt wry i understood wat u meant but we all got egos from other worlds, its just i dont like ppl usin it on worlds where they dnt have the same reputuation or are no where near earning it yet

i knew u wud jump to the conclusion that i missed ur objective of ur post thats y i left out the bit where u said 'thats wat kind of player lostange is' or something similar to that

hmmmm well im glad we cant find ur past cody lol, i experienced it lol
must admit tho 1 hell of a fun ride lol

DeletedUser

you get in the hole two then......

noone can know my super awsomeness.....

noooooo!!!!!! cant we just put wat i know in the hole

and superawesomeness :O :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:
ok lets sure lets stick wit superawesomeness :lol:

DeletedUser

well you obviously missed the objective of that post.

It was not to say 'look at lost hes amazing' it was to show that hes an agressive player, hence why he lost a few nukes on 1 over-supported village :)

EDIT: all tis said and done, it's over with now, it was just slightly annoying to read things that were not exactly true or misunderstood.

arent u a noob or something?

DeletedUser

So I have been reading over this thread just out of curiosity and I have a question. If a tribe disbands while in a war is it considered a win for the other tribe that was warring them?

Nightmare1assassin

Not always. A tribe can disband and still reform again. It depends on the circumstances. If a tribe disbands because of the war and give up then yes I'd consider it a win. In some cases it's done on purpose but it may not be what other leaders/members want and you get a reformation. The war continues but it's usually lacking in morale, coordination and a decent leadership for it to get there.

DeletedUser

Not always. A tribe can disband and still reform again. It depends on the circumstances. If a tribe disbands because of the war and give up then yes I'd consider it a win. In some cases it's done on purpose but it may not be what other leaders/members want and you get a reformation. The war continues but it's usually lacking in morale, coordination and a decent leadership for it to get there.

Ok. So I also noticed that the members from Ace went into other tribes. Does that mean the other tribes are now in war? Or was that just a cowardly move to get the war over with?

DeletedUser

Ok. So I also noticed that the members from Ace went into other tribes. Does that mean the other tribes are now in war? Or was that just a cowardly move to get the war over with?

Their members are spread out over different Ks. Some went to =REV=, mostly in K26, a few joined BADA$$ in K25 and K36 and a few others in K37 made their own tribe. So, they aren't in any kind of war as of now, though the members of K26 have been attacking BADA$$ from what I hear.

DeletedUser

The tribe that "won" the war will usually decide if they want to continue to fight.

DeletedUser

well from wat i know i think the ex ace players in rev have continued and have persuaded rev to war us (badass) so i guess we shall see if it turns into war

Status
Not open for further replies.