The aces are falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare1assassin

Ok. So I also noticed that the members from Ace went into other tribes. Does that mean the other tribes are now in war? Or was that just a cowardly move to get the war over with?

Well...you see this is where things start to get a little mucky and messed up. Especially early on in the game, people have different conceptions of what they think is right and what is and isn't called a refugee. Some people say that if a tribe disbands the players have a right to join whatever tribe they choose. Others disagree and say they're refugees (Usually the tribe that was also in the war).

Here's where you jump out the frying pan and into the fire :lol:
Where tribes disagree in their ideologies in these situations it often leads to conflicts or war.

DeletedUser

Well...you see this is where things start to get a little mucky and messed up. Especially early on in the game, people have different conceptions of what they think is right and what is and isn't called a refugee. Some people say that if a tribe disbands the players have a right to join whatever tribe they choose. Others disagree and say they're refugees (Usually the tribe that was also in the war).

Here's where you jump out the frying pan and into the fire :lol:
Where tribes disagree in their ideologies in these situations it often leads to conflicts or war.

From what I understand, just from war in particular, if a member from one tribe is in a war and joins another tribe to avoid war then that tribe they joined would either be responsible for stopping the player from getting attacked or they would get into the war themselves.

I'm not sure about the "refugee" term, but I am starting to pick up on it. I think if you enter a war you should finish it and not run away, but that is just me and I am new so what do I know.
:)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what I understand, just from war in particular, if a member from one tribe is in a war and joins another tribe to avoid war then that tribe they joined would either be responsible for stopping the player from getting attacked or they would get into the war themselves.

I'm not sure about the "refugee" term, but I am starting to pick up on it. I think if you enter a war you should finish it and not run away, but that is just me and I am new so what do I know.
:)

A refugee is a player who was on the losing side of a war, and has his tribe disband. This player has therefore been "displaced" and cannot join another tribe (except the winning side in the war) without being labeled a refugee from attacks. Should another tribe recruit a refugee, it is common policy to either mail the diplomat of said tribe to have him kicked, or to declare war. Typically the mail is sent and if they player is not kicked, then war is declared. Sometimes refugees are allowed to find new tribes as nobling them would not be useful/practical for the winning side in a war.

A player who leaves his tribe during a war to avoid attacks or to simply remain neutral is a runner.

Players who switch sides are either called intelligent, treacherous or turncoat depending on your perspective.

slinkiestwizard

Therin
Players who switch sides are either called intelligent, treacherous or turncoat depending on your perspective.

I always found this to a great . I also love the tribes that want to claim every player as a refugee because they were the enemy during a war.

conversation usually goes like this

Dip from warring tribe
Yes so and so is our refugee plz dismiss him, [checks the map] enemy tribe is 120 hours by nobles and this player has recieved 6 poorly timed spear fakes during the war.

responce
Hes recieved 6 spear attacks spaced 3 days apart from 2 members didnt no he was a refugee

Dip from warring tribe

yes but hes still our refugee we will eventually get to him he wont be forgotten.

I mean really give me a break

What do you make of a player that leaves his tribe during a war due to poor tribal participation of the tribe, refusses to join the tribe hes at war with because he feels they are no better than the tribe he just left then goes and joins a different tribe?

Point being the refugee status is way over used , my belief is if a tribe is going to declare someone a refugee then send attacks on that player and take his villages or let it go

DeletedUser

But.... if the tribe was no good then why did they stay to begin with? I do not understand why someone would leave a tribe just to avoid a war. This is Tribal Wars right? I mean I am new and I am looking forward to a war since that is the name of the game. If you lose, well it is just a game, start over. The person attacking you is better and you lost fair and square. :icon_neutral:

Nightmare1assassin

I've found during wars when a tribe disbands and players have nowhere to turn to tribes recruit what most people would call refugees. But it's often argued that the war is over - so recruiting them is ok. Although this doesn't mean their right.

As for changing tribes just because of war, it happens all the time and yes they are refugees. You get people who are usually inexperianced or typically young (I'm pretty young myself so nothing aginst us younger lot lol) that early on switch tribes at the first signs of war. I say this because players that have played for a while don't really care about being attacked, whereas I've seen new people get a heart attack over just one sent on them. Believe me that's nothing :lol: . Others change for other reasons. This game is called tribal wars - battle of the fittest in my opinion. Weakest get rimmed and the strongest succeed.

DeletedUser

Do not think we all are refugees now, Ace is gone but the members still live on in other tribes, due the internal affairs, we wanted to change some things but they didn't go planned so we left. After that all the leaders had quit and Ace disbanded.

DeletedUser

Time to close this?

Well, as seem that Ace dead of natural causes (still laughing thinking at this), maybe is time to close this topic, also cause some ex-Ace players that joined =REV= never stopped attack (and lose nukes and nobles at) us and this is gonna bring to a new war. *sigh* still Bada$$ understimated *sigh*

But before to close i'ld just say that without the Ace Vs Bada$$ and Ace Vs KOTCB (both started by Ace understimating both us and KOTCB) ace would have been most prolly still up.

Leaders have disbanded the tribe, but this is a normal consequence of their lost trustability after having brought the tribe in a very bad situation. Without those wars noone of them would have noticed how bad they were. And without being badly beated themself they would have not quitted (they have been active until their defences were broken and they started to lost villages).

They just failed on their plans and organizing their tribe, and this, ofc, took the tribe itself to its end. If someone still think that Ace has been disbanded randomly by its leaders, well then, it has been randomly done when their defences were broken, when their players were being randomly rimmed, when their nukes and nobles were randomly crushed and when their players were randomly running in any random directions to try to randomly save theirself, and this randomly out of Ace...

slinkiestwizard

nightmare
As for changing tribes just because of war, it happens all the time and yes they are refugees.

No those players would be considered runners, players that leave a tribe due to the fear of incomings. This usually happens with inexperianced players or turtlers, only looking for a tribe to grow there precious points in unbothered

DeletedUser

Without those wars noone of them would have noticed how bad they were. And without being badly beated themself they would have not quitted (they have been active until their defences were broken and they started to lost villages).

They just failed on their plans and organizing their tribe, and this, ofc, took the tribe itself to its end. If someone still think that Ace has been disbanded randomly by its leaders, well then, it has been randomly done when their defences were broken, when their players were being randomly rimmed, when their nukes and nobles were randomly crushed and when their players were randomly running in any random directions to try to randomly save theirself, and this randomly out of Ace...

Well, I agree with your last statement about failing due to bad planning and organisation. But where the hell do you get the fact we were Badly beaten?

I'm sure the gap was only ever around 5 villages difference. That's not Badly beaten, when we had 2 seperate wars.

Not to mention, how did we find out we were bad from your Tribe beating us? We aren't bad players, we just didn't work as efficiently and as effectively as we normally do. We did some things wrong, I admit, but this doesn't make us bad players as you say.

To be honest, you will become unstuck in this World soon yourselves. You weren't underestimated, but neither were you our main concern.

So think on next time you post something like that.

Thanks,
Mad.

DeletedUser21386

Why is this thread eve nstill around..

ACE disbanded.

All i see here are BadA$$ members blowing their horn thinking they were the ultimate reason.

DeletedUser

*Waits for Pium to come in and say something stupid* or is that just say something? same thing? hmmmm*.

Close.

DeletedUser

Guess it's my fault because I had questions about the war and what not. Sorry :icon_sad:

Gouge

This is awesome, Ace has been gone from W41 for over a week and yet the tribe is still being talked about :icon_wink:

Nightmare1assassin

Well, Ace actually hasn't been mentioned at all on this last page until you said this:

This is awesome, Ace has been gone from W41 for over a week and yet the tribe is still being talked about

and this:

Why is this thread eve nstill around..

ACE disbanded.

The ex members of Ace come across as quite good players to be frank (Not all but definitely the core players). Or at least aggressive by their tribes oda history. Just not as good as perhaps a final product, not working as a team or lacking a stable leadership. That's all really, but these players are still around and I'm sure quite a few will be around for quite some time as well.

Gouge

Well, Ace actually hasn't been mentioned at all on this last page until you said this:

and this:

The ex members of Ace come across as quite good players to be frank (Not all but definitely the core players). Or at least aggressive by their tribes oda history. Just not as good as perhaps a final product, not working as a team or lacking a stable leadership. That's all really, but these players are still around and I'm sure quite a few will be around for quite some time as well.

I view 40 post per page, over the last 2 days Ace is the only thing being talked about, maybe you missed it?

DeletedUser

Guess it's my fault because I had questions about the war and what not. Sorry :icon_sad:

dnt be sry, if u dnt know the game, the best way to learn anythinis to ask, especially experienced players which there are a lot of on these forums but expect a lot of sarcasm or flaming aswell, best to keep ur questions in ingame mail so u dnt get the flamin or sarcasm

my name here is same ingame if u need advice ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.