The AGG Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser93941
  • Start date

DeletedUser93941

:icon_rolleyes: Here we go again :icon_redface:

Hello World 51 users :)

Now As Many of you may have known I Was a well known Baron of AGG and there former War General.

Until I wake up this morning after an Eventful Week with alot going on and to my shock I've been dismissed and being Nobled out

faces_1.jpg

Now the reason As to Why? I have No idea And to be fair at this point I don't care they can Noble away the Door is Open for them I care not for this slow world just the people :icon_rolleyes:

But Jagedace Wanna know something?

Wrong Guy to do it to really Is....

Oh And you may get changing them Plans by the way and they may have to be good ones Becuase should it now come up while talking to Old man of TW or Any other of PIMPs Members I shall Not be keeping my mouth shut about How you plan to Work with FRST and Mind to take on PIMPs I'll also Not be keeping My mouth shut about what villages You've stacked,Who can send good trains,Whos the Point whores in AGG (theres a few) oh and about your online times yeah I know them all :icon_rolleyes: Always keep everything written down :)

Oh and Ace Enjoy Now being the One leader of AGG who does anything Becuase It was hard enough with 2 of us doing it Lets see how you do as the only one :lol:

Oh oh oh By the way if you say Your plans can change your plans really can't you can take out FOR sure But then your giving PIMPs even more of a reason to rip you apart and lets not forget FRST will not hold out againest PIMPs without there Little Allies in AGG :icon_rolleyes:

images

FLAME ON!

World 55 Here I come :) See ya there

the-litle-killer

I feel for you man.. Never fun to come back from inactivity and find out that your tribe disliked you being gone.

DeletedUser

I understand your pain, especially because you help lead a tribe that you have grown from the grassroots to where it is now, and your position was similar to where I am now (except I am duke, not baron). However, I do not understand your reaction to the dismissal, which was to betray your friends offline times to the enemy (in particular among other things). The only people you are screwing over there is your friends, something I would have never personally done to anyone in METAL if I was dismissed. The best approach is to get sympathy for your cause and either get back in, or make a new tribe with the best players. Because of what you did now, no-one in AGG is on your side.
Ballistick

DeletedUser

A little but important question, did you set a sitter if you were out for a whole week?
cause if you were out of a week and you set a sitter, and they internalized you, I think that you did well to put them in deep s***, but if you didnt set any sitter and went out a whole week without saying a word I think they did well to internalize you, cause a baron that does a thing like that is indeed worth of being cannibalized

DeletedUser

You are just frustrated that JagedAce didn't want you in our diplomacy talks(Because he didn't trust you).

You obviously do not know anything about Mind, concerning PIMPs.

Keep on spreading your lies. You just heard the same rumor as the whole NW heard.

DeletedUser

Oh KB KB. You think Jaged is that idiot to let you know everything ? He gave you fake info. He didn't trust you, you are a spy. Admit it. Be a man for once in your life. Come on. It ain't that bad. At least be honest with yourself.

Anyway, i don't have much to say for you. If you don't want to stay friends with AGG members i don't blame you. Yes it was shocking. And yes Jaged didn't want to do it but you made him. Good luck in your future worlds. I hope you don't do the same thing to the tribes you will be joining. No offense and good luck again.

DeletedUser94598

Boom; are you really surprised you got kicked? I mean bragging about being in ‘secret spy organisation'. Even if that isn’t another of your lies, which it probably is, why openly admit you're a spy to an already suspicious tribe. Think things through.
Your short temper led to a few hostilities in the tribe, creating many enemies, some within the tribe. You ruined any respect I had for you; things do not have to be solved with anger. And KB you may well have been active, but what was the point? How did you fill all that time you were active? You don’t farm and you don’t max out barracks so your troops cant be anything to brag about.
I Understand you feel betrayed, so do we, a baron who we trusted threw it all back in our faces.

DeletedUser93941

@ The Nem, I have done this becuase like most normal people would he gave me No reason for the dismissal or a chance to explain myself if I did do something worth dismissing me.

@Melk, I was gone the week I Just had an Eventful week So i wasn't as active as useal

@ Safarir, Want me to Print screen the skype chat where you said "Let me cut to the point Blah blah blah Want PIMPs gone blah blah blah U get what i'm sayin

@Wind, Who are You? If Your in AGG then ur kinda stupid, I may Admit I have spied before and I am part of the Spies Union Does that mean I was Spying on AGG? Don't be stupid If I was I'd of started spreading stuff about members making people not trust each other Did I? the Answer Is NO.

And Also I was in nearly All the Main talks with other tribes But for Mind where it was started with me there then taken into a Private room without me.

And Lastly I made Him? For what reason? What did I do? Give Some Guys false Info in exchange for some soild info? If You want to Kill off someone for something like that then your going down the tubes anyway,

I Had High Hopes to help take AGG to the top I did My Part if not taking on others parts in the tribe aswell But I am Human And No matter How much he called me his "Main Advicer" I Didn't trust anyway I even said to him when he asked what people where worried about I said " That you shall betray me" and He has.

AGG Here is my Message to You, You have shown No shame today Even if you have a great amount of it, You have a Leader betraying another And that shall be the Death of AGG.

DeletedUser94598

AGG Here is my Message to You, You have shown No shame today Even if you have a great amount of it, You have a Leader betraying another And that shall be the Death of AGG.

So you were the glue holding the tribe together? I'm struggling to believe that.

DeletedUser

/me wanders into room - looks around . . .

AGG? Who?
Serves you right as far as i see
- Yellow dot = kicking
- Red dot = time to eat up

I care not for this slow world just the people
then why make a scene?
confused0006.gif

DeletedUser93941

So you were the glue holding the tribe together? I'm struggling to believe that.

That is not what i said and don't make it out that i did, Ace has kicked myself a leader in AGG with what reason with this matter the least i would expect is a mail explaining why i have been dismissed,

To late anyway Arab as one of the better people in AGG u disappoint me...

DeletedUser93941

/me wanders into room - looks around . . .

AGG? Who?
Serves you right as far as i see
- Yellow dot = kicking
- Red dot = time to eat up

then why make a scene?
confused0006.gif

If people could read they would understand I didn't go inactive I said I have come back from an eventful week My dot was and has been green from the moment i join AGG in the first place.

And to make it better eventful week or not I was active everyday

DeletedUser

If people could read they would understand I didn't go inactive I said I have come back from an eventful week My dot was and has been green from the moment i join AGG in the first place.

And to make it better eventful week or not I was active everyday

Then I think they earned your anger, I would feel the same if after I put really a lot of time in my account and to keep the tribe running and then get dismissed and nobled without even a word. And saying that you spied against the tribe and without even get a chance to explain your reasons, judging you, condemning you, that's not fair . Again, Well done! Telling all you know to the enemies is the less you can do, at least you are giving them finally a good reason to have nobled you and finally earning your condemn. That's what I mean for to balance the Karma :)

DeletedUser86054

KB don't make out AGG don't know a thing, a lot of hard work went into getting rid of the weak, and yes that was you, we have proof of what you have said.. Do you really think this would of happened if we didn't?

This also brings me back to when I logged onto skype and seen you flaming me on skype... and putting private tribal matters in that convo.. and right then I thought this one will give out info to anyone because you don't think. I leave you with that. no point saying anymore until you accept what you have done. :axemen:

Vorky

Well, KB, I had something similar happen to me in W3. I wasn't a duke or baron though. In any case, I chose to fight the tribe I once belonged to. I didn't go crying into public forum.

Person that is looking for sympathy from the other players in the world wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my tribe. The person that is in this "Spies 'R' Us" organization wouldn't be considered a human being in my eyes if not in the whole tribe.

This is a game! This is a place where we can be who we really are without complying to society pressures. And have fun!

If we are ourselves in this game, ask yourself what you are then. If you spy and give out info to other people in the game, what would you be capable of doing in RL? If you ask for attention in game, shouldn't you be looking for it in RL instead of spending days in front of PC. If you can betray people in the game, who's to say that you haven't done so already in RL?

I love this game. It is the only game I need. I?m totally fateful to TW. I don't cheat on it with other games! I'm addicted beyond any limit. But I play it fair. I play it on the feel. I give credit to the better players and I surround myself with good people. I make friends in TW. I stay in contact with those friends. We visit each other. Why? Because we trusted each other in the game and we can trust each others in RL too.

Showing such low level of character makes me glad I never got to know you!

Good luck in RL and in W55.

DeletedUser93941

KB don't make out AGG don't know a thing, a lot of hard work went into getting rid of the weak, and yes that was you, we have proof of what you have said.. Do you really think this would of happened if we didn't?

This also brings me back to when I logged onto skype and seen you flaming me on skype... and putting private tribal matters in that convo.. and right then I thought this one will give out info to anyone because you don't think. I leave you with that. no point saying anymore until you accept what you have done. :axemen:

After walking to Jagedace I must say, I was Not dismissed because I liked to be social He said Nothing about me being a spy or anything and has no proff of me giving out Info about AGG and there plans.

Who are you anyway? Flaming on skype, Doesn't Seem like me...

DeletedUser93941

Well, KB, I had something similar happen to me in W3. I wasn't a duke or baron though. In any case, I chose to fight the tribe I once belonged to. I didn't go crying into public forum.

Person that is looking for sympathy from the other players in the world wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my tribe. The person that is in this "Spies 'R' Us" organization wouldn't be considered a human being in my eyes if not in the whole tribe.

This is a game! This is a place where we can be who we really are without complying to society pressures. And have fun!

If we are ourselves in this game, ask yourself what you are then. If you spy and give out info to other people in the game, what would you be capable of doing in RL? If you ask for attention in game, shouldn't you be looking for it in RL instead of spending days in front of PC. If you can betray people in the game, who's to say that you haven't done so already in RL?

I love this game. It is the only game I need. I?m totally fateful to TW. I don't cheat on it with other games! I'm addicted beyond any limit. But I play it fair. I play it on the feel. I give credit to the better players and I surround myself with good people. I make friends in TW. I stay in contact with those friends. We visit each other. Why? Because we trusted each other in the game and we can trust each others in RL too.

Showing such low level of character makes me glad I never got to know you!

Good luck in RL and in W55.

And again I shall say I was in No way a spy in AGG, The spies Union is a very old group of players from back in world 6, And have No traded info since world 22 as Should be well known and I even told Ace that.

Ace has NO PROFF of Me being a spy none what so ever!

And I'll be appearing on World 54 where i have been asked to join a small premade.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I understand your pain, especially because you help lead a tribe that you have grown from the grassroots to where it is now, and your position was similar to where I am now (except I am duke, not baron). However, I do not understand your reaction to the dismissal, which was to betray your friends offline times to the enemy (in particular among other things). The only people you are screwing over there is your friends, something I would have never personally done to anyone in METAL if I was dismissed. The best approach is to get sympathy for your cause and either get back in, or make a new tribe with the best players. Because of what you did now, no-one in AGG is on your side.
Ballistick

See this is why we get along so well :lol: I agree completely.
Hell if I was anywhere close to you Boom I'd send my nobles to, if your still defending that is. No point beating you if you gave up. Which I also wouldn't have done.

Either way KB, your tribe probably was wrong in doing what they did. But your actions justify what they did imo.

Wallam

See this is why we get along so well :lol: I agree completely.
Hell if I was anywhere close to you Boom I'd send my nobles to, if your still defending that is. No point beating you if you gave up. Which I also wouldn't have done.

Either way KB, your tribe probably was wrong in doing what they did. But your actions justify what they did imo.

H0lly 5 minute trains are not the solution here. :icon_razz: