The AGG Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser93941
  • Start date

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
H0lly 5 minute trains are not the solution here. :icon_razz:

Wallam its not because I use them on you that I use them on different people as well. I adjust the timing to the capability of the target. So for you it would be 5 minutes, for KB perhaps 1 second and for others 200ms.

Either way don't go dragging me off-topic. I'm waiting for a response of KB or someone from AGG.

DeletedUser93941

H0lly After talking to the duke he has dismissed me, His real reason for me being dismissed Was because I like to be social as a Baron, I do in No way think he was right to dismiss me and have me nobled like he has, He has claimed I am not a skilled player well In reply to that comment by Jagedace, If I am so Unskilled How come you had to wait until you saw i was Offline to do it?

And ofc You should be able to understand what i was thinking when I made this threat, I'd say I was sorta Pissed and what was going in my head was Why has he done this? then it was Ah well Lets go out with a Bang show him why he really shouldn't kick a part of the leadership team etc.

All He needed do Was ask me to step down as a baron and it would have been done I did quit as a Baron and he made me one again that was up to him I never asked to become a baron not once did I ask.

@Jaki: Omg no way :p

Wallam

Wallam its not because I use them on you that I use them on different people as well. I adjust the timing to the capability of the target. So for you it would be 5 minutes, for KB perhaps 1 second and for others 200ms.

Either way don't go dragging me off-topic. I'm waiting for a response of KB or someone from AGG.

I know I get like extra time in exams too, I think its only fair I get it on TW. :icon_cool:

And as for AGG, Its very difficult to judge as an outsider because of 2 different versions of what went on, what I will say is that it doesnt seem that either side have benefited from this of those directly involved and it will also be interesting to see what Mind's and FRST's reaction to these alliance allegations are.

DeletedUser

So, you mean even you quit from Baron position , he offered you again ? And then you were kicked as a baron ?

DeletedUser93941

So, you mean even you quit from Baron position , he offered you again ? And then you were kicked as a baron ?

He I Quit as a baron yes, Then a week later he just sets me as a baron again I didn't say a word about it he didn't ask just gave the rights back, I just got back to work then and then He kicked me as a baron.

FRST and AGG are allies But Mind and AGG aren't, MIND asked AGG to help take down PIMPs

DeletedUser

So you were the glue holding the tribe together? I'm struggling to believe that.
Originally Posted by King Boom II
AGG Here is my Message to You, You have shown No shame today Even if you have a great amount of it, You have a Leader betraying another And that shall be the Death of AGG.
Well from what you quoted, thats not at all what he said, King Boom II said that it will be the death of AGG...

as in;

Because of THIS event, AGG will die

He did NOT say;

"I am the glue holding the tribe together"

I can see where you may think this, but looking at what he said exactly, I see that because of this Betrayal by AGG on KB II;

Others will see them as very unloyal

Others will see them as a bad tribe to join

BUT! I also read some posts about him being a spy and that someone *forgets name* didn't trust him and gave him fake info...

So all-in-all here is my take currently..

A tribe did not trust one of its members

A tribe took care of one of its member *via enoblement*

But because the forementioned tribe did not dismiss him first, then tell him why he was dismissed exactly, may have been what "Kills AGG"...

But from what I've heard, KB II gave info about AGG out...

so by KB II doing this, he cluster-****ed himself

P.S. if any of my facts are wrong here, please inform me.

Thanks

Prince.

DeletedUser94598

Dude, you keep on saying you didn't spy, then you keep on spreading so called information. thats not really fighting for your cause.

what you call a social baron, ace actually said you cant hold your tongue. so you may not have been a spy but you managed to let slip info anyway.

Also you quit as baron because you had a disagreement with one member and yet again your short temper showed itself. Ace put you back in the position because the issue was sorted and you had had time to cool off . But that is besides the point because it was a good few weeks before your title was taken from you, and you were kicked. its an unrelated incident.

DeletedUser94598

And prince, i may well have read that wrong. there is alot of text and i have a short attention span so i tend to skim. :p

DeletedUser

H0lly After talking to the duke he has dismissed me, His real reason for me being dismissed Was because I like to be social as a Baron, I do in No way think he was right to dismiss me and have me nobled like he has, He has claimed I am not a skilled player well In reply to that comment by Jagedace, If I am so Unskilled How come you had to wait until you saw i was Offline to do it?

And ofc You should be able to understand what i was thinking when I made this threat, I'd say I was sorta Pissed and what was going in my head was Why has he done this? then it was Ah well Lets go out with a Bang show him why he really shouldn't kick a part of the leadership team etc.

All He needed do Was ask me to step down as a baron and it would have been done I did quit as a Baron and he made me one again that was up to him I never asked to become a baron not once did I ask.

@Jaki: Omg no way :p

Social as a baron?? 0.o I am not following?? Wait, unless you mean "Social as a Baron" as in you have a real social life, and the thing is KB II, if you are not below average socially, you don't have a lot of time for the game and some tribe leaders want a lot... maybe you couldn't have given that to the game... But also perhaps he should have asked you to become less social and play more often *trust me I used to and still do play alot, topping around 19-20 hours a day, if I'm not at school* and tried to resolve issues... perhaps you are hiding this "conversation" or perhaps He had other motives to kick you... Either way something does not fit here....

Ah Arab, its cool haha, I am just a humble player wishing to know more about this conflict and what was said sometimes doesn't fit right for me so I question often.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

I never understood how someone can be a pointwhore or a troop whore, unless they are maxing every village...

But correct me if im wrong, but isnt it just easely possible to build both buildings in your HQ as troops in your barracks / stable / workshop at the same time?

DeletedUser93941

I never understood how someone can be a pointwhore or a troop whore, unless they are maxing every village...

But correct me if im wrong, but isnt it just easely possible to build both buildings in your HQ as troops in your barracks / stable / workshop at the same time?

True but some people focus more on one than the other.

DeletedUser

Well this Guy KB was bragging about his tribe to be one and next thing I heard is he being noble by his own tribe .What to understand of this situation 1>Tribe members Not loyal to each other 2>They are not bold enough to say that duke we have a problem with your leadership 3>Tribe with this many internal fights is going no where

DeletedUser93941

Well this Guy KB was bragging about his tribe to be one and next thing I heard is he being noble by his own tribe .What to understand of this situation 1>Tribe members Not loyal to each other 2>They are not bold enough to say that duke we have a problem with your leadership 3>Tribe with this many internal fights is going no where

To reply to them,

1. Tribe members are Very loyal That i know for fact....
2. I would say They are abit to loyal than not Bold enough Mind you they could say the would have nowere else to go and fair enough FRST is getting destroyed By PIMPs 40-1 this week dude come on... and well FOR are just Horrible....
3. I think I've been the first in god knows how long Ace isn't stupid about it he finds vaild reasons However In my case He was jumping so much to get rid of me he failed to Find vaild reasons and even if he did he failed to get any proff and to make it better he failed to list any info that I gave away, What tribe i gave it to and that I myself gave this info away.

Also He has failed becuase he has told different people different reason, I was a spy, I was turning leadership againest each other, My growth wasn't good enough and Numbers of other reasons. To Any claim he has I shall answer I will not let this lie, All I can Say is I'm sorry to 90% of AGG I guess I wasn't thinking about you when I made this topic and you can probally understand why. However to the 2 or 3 I'm not sorry to, You know who you are and I hope you enjoy the Rim Becuase You do not deserve to play this game.

Now I bid you all good night Until tomorrow Sleep well everyone :)

Oh and by the way AGG Already Faking PIMPs already? Rushing them Plans Much :)

DeletedUser93941

Dude, you keep on saying you didn't spy, then you keep on spreading so called information. thats not really fighting for your cause.

what you call a social baron, ace actually said you cant hold your tongue. so you may not have been a spy but you managed to let slip info anyway.

Also you quit as baron because you had a disagreement with one member and yet again your short temper showed itself. Ace put you back in the position because the issue was sorted and you had had time to cool off . But that is besides the point because it was a good few weeks before your title was taken from you, and you were kicked. its an unrelated incident.

Arab Let me clear something up and u can check the logs. My Rights were NEVER taken, I was never been asked to step down and If I was I would have done so glady, I did say and always have said I was a Baron becuase I was needed there If i wasn't needed as a baron I would of glady chilled out and enjoyed the game...

And about that info He can't even tell anyone what the info was, Show proff or anything becuase there is no proff.

DeletedUser

For me. As duke I would expect myself to lead by example, if I was going to be inactive I would make sure the other leadership guys knew about it so they could keep the tribe running and fill in for me while Im away, and also at least get someone to sit my account to keep q's running and watch for incomings.

As a tribe, I wouldnt expect my duke not to go red without any form of notice. But if I was the co-duke, I would have waited for longer before we started to internal you, until a few days before you were to go barb at which time I would organise to have you nobled out.

I think both sides could be accountable for mistakes on both parts, but thats my opinion and how I would handle things.

I would probably feel shafted if it had happened to me, but I wouldn't disclose any private tribal plans and information. I would just wait til the next world to get my revenge :)

DeletedUser93941

For me. As duke I would expect myself to lead by example, if I was going to be inactive I would make sure the other leadership guys knew about it so they could keep the tribe running and fill in for me while Im away, and also at least get someone to sit my account to keep q's running and watch for incomings.

As a tribe, I wouldnt expect my duke not to go red without any form of notice. But if I was the co-duke, I would have waited for longer before we started to internal you, until a few days before you were to go barb at which time I would organise to have you nobled out.

I think both sides could be accountable for mistakes on both parts, but thats my opinion and how I would handle things.

I would probably feel shafted if it had happened to me, but I wouldn't disclose any private tribal plans and information. I would just wait til the next world to get my revenge :)

Lokool I think u missed it, I got dismissed for what was firstly a spy, then turned to Being to social and Now its becuase I'm meant to be co playing someone in PIMPs while Playing my AGG account And to reply to the latest reason, If Anyone in AGG is truely stupid enough to Believe I was co playing with Someone in PIMPs while Playing as King Boom II, I say this Report me.

I would love to hear how the Mods react.

And for the last time I wasn't as active as useal But i was very much active and the other leadership New everything about it.

DeletedUser

oh ok :) fair enough, the old "the duke is co-playing and spying for another tribe" story :lol: Thats one of the more lavish excuses Ive heard in a while :icon_wink:

DeletedUser94598

dude its not changing your manipulating words.

you say social, we say loose with your tongue (which also links to the spying thing- not knowing when to keep something to yourself)
There is nothing wring with being social, but social is different from blabbing things.

also got a skype convo of you saying your in pimps, either you are on a PIMPS account, or you are a liar (which reinforces you being a spy)

Last edited by a moderator: