THE and ~B~

DeletedUser

You won't though :p

Because RAM's cop out lame-ass excuse for when the stats look bad on them will be 'well we didn't declare' or 'we're not fully at war'.

We don't really care about stats to be honest nor do we actually care if we are fully at war or not. You are one enemy, not more or less important than any other at the moment.

DeletedUser

Edit: Also ~B~ is no where near Kriv. Why would you want villages so far away from your tribe?

If you look, I have been in K47 expanding, Kriv came in and took some. Before Decide and anyone else declared on THE, I was fighting him for them. If everyone wants to get into the Diplomacy of it all, thats fine with me. I'm the regular sitter for Lmwaii, I have been for a long time. If everyone wants to go back in the past, when Decide were talking to us about a NAP they continued to attack that account. Assuming that lyn was gone and it was a dead account, trying to take advantage of ~B~ villages.
So for them to talk peace when they don't show they want it why would I show anything towards them. There were no other ~B~ members supporting any THE members, it was me alone for my own reasons. That if my tribe is shown disrespect and underhandness, I'll play that game too.

And how the hell does RAM come into this????

DeletedUser92

To be fair, it is somewhat hard to make sense out of the original post, so I'll do my best to respond fairly, but I can't make any promises.

its no secret THE befriended us and then took some of our players so why the hell would we repay them by supporting them? THE say our players wanted to leave us anyway after my refusal to help THE attack DECIDE and they just gave them a home but to us it was a cheap shot

As I have already explained, your former diplomat and two of your former, well-respected players were put off by the attitude you and others gave off. After a failed attempt to lead to a reconciliation (I haven't changed my stance that I asked the three in question to try to stick it out in ~B~ and to bring their problems to you), in which you and yours were exceedingly rude to your own teammates, they got fed up and left. I asked them to seek your blessing if at all possible. Its around this time that you canceled the joint-operation that your past leadership had asked to work with on us. You also gave DECIDE our operational plan so that they could stop us; and that's when BH knew it was time to jump in.

As I've said before, it was a brilliant strategy. But has it really helped ~B~ much, if - as I'm gathering - you're at war with DECIDE?

im the duke of ~B~ and im telling everybody here and now, despite what you have heard we are not supporting THE, in fact we are not supporting anybody but our own tribe mates in the skirmish we are having with LEGION, one of our players put some support in a few of krivs villages for us to gain more villages not to help them out

Articbear, I'm sorry you've been dragged into this, but facts are facts - you've supported Kriv, one way or another, and people are going to view that as ~B~ helping. Especially as you're a ~B~ leader. I want to thank you for your friendship and understanding throughout these months, and I apologize for the resulting PnP nonsense.

DeletedUser

I think ~B~ should look out for RAM and not worry about who hates them.

RAM= scaaaaaary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

As I have already explained, your former diplomat and two of your former, well-respected players were put off by the attitude you and others gave off. After a failed attempt to lead to a reconciliation (I haven't changed my stance that I asked the three in question to try to stick it out in ~B~ and to bring their problems to you), in which you and yours were exceedingly rude to your own teammates, they got fed up and left. I asked them to seek your blessing if at all possible. Its around this time that you canceled the joint-operation that your past leadership had asked to work with on us. You also gave DECIDE our operational plan so that they could stop us; and that's when BH knew it was time to jump in.

As I've said before, it was a brilliant strategy. But has it really helped ~B~ much, if - as I'm gathering - you're at war with DECIDE?

Jess i told myself i wasnt coming back here, its full of people using lies and half truths and one or two people are making poor excuses to break a NAP! but i think i should point out to you that you did only hear things from players that left us, players that were very annoyed at me for refusing to attack DECIDE so i think its safe to say you don't have all the facts about everything and i'm not going to air in the public forum some of the unacceptable things some players said and done before they left to prove my point because i'm not here to mud sling and point fingers, what's done is done and TBH its history, as far as we are concerned its water under the bridge and life goes on, as for us giving DECIDE the plans Hmmmm..... we have got incoming from DECIDE, wouldn't we have a NAP with them if we had done them such a big favour? RAM and DRIFT who are acting on behalf of DECIDE are attacking also, and some of our academy are under attack from BH so i don't think we have done any favours for anybody do you? lol

DeletedUser

Umm sounds like your gonna not be a factor (not that you really are) in this world much longer huh? May as well pack up, hit delete and hope a new world opens soon.

cececole

The only tribe we have showed direct hostility, intentionally, to is LeGI0N. Now it seems that other tribes want some too.

Do you believe your own delusions?

dairy...... you, jimmy and your band of merry idiots (several of which have since bolted to THE) have been against DECIDE since you were in GREEN, then PLAGUE and on to ~B~.

~B~ were the aggressors, then almost immediately you and jimmy mailed me and asked for a NAP (and that was 3 NAP negotiations ago)

DGoodhue on 20.03. at 13:17
hey
cece i asked DB to have a word with you about the possibility of diplomacy, you will know better than me if this is possible but TBH we are not really interested in any more of your tribe as we have issues elsewhere, those issues can be ignored and we can stay on your tibe if you and [player]ChamichA[/player] want that of course :p let me know your thoughts thanks, jimmy. skype name jimmy.fitz2

cececole on 20.03. at 16:37
I gave him my skype add awhile ago, we are still trying to connect.

cececole on 20.03. at 16:38
Should I be talking to you or him?

DGoodhue on 20.03. at 16:46
if you can keep me in the loop cece but he will fill you in on the details thanks.

DGoodhue on 21.03. at 00:44
you have mistaken kindness for weakness cece, if you think for one minute we are going to stand for all these attacks on druss you are wrong, you have forced our hand and what was a minor skirmish is now an all out war, try and be the only tribe to survive a war on 2 front!!!! good luck.

cececole on 21.03. at 02:22
Who is attacking druss not me?

You attack us and we return fire and you are complaining???? You have got to be kidding. Minor skirmish? How many DECIDE players have you been attacking? Chamicha said he has like 90 attacks. Force you hand, yeah, right. You are very confused about who started this and who escalated its.

DGoodhue on 21.03. at 02:41
i dont like the way you all think we are scared of your tribe, you all seem to think we are running scared of DECIDE and thats not the case, i offered you an alternative to this but it goes to show what a bad shape your tribe is in when the diplomat cant control anything, we had a offer for you that you could not refuse but you can forget that now, you have just committed suicide starting a battle on 2 fronts but its all good, personally i think it might be the case that decide think they can back noble through ~B~ to run from THE maybe??? that will never happen, you are not getting through us but you are welcome to try, good luck cece see you all on the battlefield ;)

KarmaX

I don't think anything matters as ~B~ are gonna be past real soon. :icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~ ~B~R~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 25
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 979,671
Side 2: 238,886
Difference: 740,785

chart

DeletedUser92

players that were very annoyed at me for refusing to attack DECIDE

Yes. You had an agreement to attack someone. You planned an op with your players. Some had even launched in support of that op...And then, to paraphrase Cececole, you ran for the hills. Excuse me for understanding why your players would consider that lame - none of which, of course, denies or refutes the fact that I convinced them to try to reconcile with you. And as for inappropriate things said? Sorry, but you've got no room to talk after the way you and yours have thrown insults around.

DeletedUser

Got bored so thought i'd start digging a tunnel and oops popped up in here.

Seems to be some famous people here,must be Buckingham palace :)

Duke of HIRE world 6 Rank 1
Baron of DECIDE world 30 rank 9
grunt of Carnage world 16 rank 1

Married to Clare rl rank imprisoned so far for 22 years

DeletedUser

Got bored so thought i'd start digging a tunnel and oops popped up in here.

Seems to be some famous people here,must be Buckingham palace :)

Awesome Duke of HIRE world 6 Rank 1 don't forget to mention your personal ranking
Baron of DECIDE world 30 rank 9
grunt of Carnage world 16 rank 1

Married to Clare rl rank imprisoned so far for 22 years

I was also bored so edited your post

DeletedUser71844

All I'm saying is the RAM Family better have their villages near me stacked.

Just coz we lost a hundred villages you think we're gonna be past soon?

Incase you didn't notice, we have 10,000 villages. You sure the RAM family has 10,000 nobles?

DeletedUser71961

its funny watching the hard man that came crying to us for a NAP before he attacked BD scared incase he got hit on 2 fronts, now they have got BD on the ropes and my tribe went downhill a bit look at the size of the stones on the so called man! the biggest tribe in w30 and they take orders from DECIDE, PMSL im not reading posts or replying to posts from opportunist 2 faced cowards, so save your breath cece and kamraX, posting stats because like cowards they broke a NAP! typical, people like you are not worth my time.
Yes. You had an agreement to attack someone. You planned an op with your players.
listen i didn't plan anything truth is i never really wanted to carry on attacking DECIDE after gardez/Rcarl were gone and TBH it was a stupid idea from the start, i allowed myself to be blindly led and im man enough to admit that i got sucked in and used.
I convinced them to try to reconcile with you
so why didnt they?
And as for inappropriate things said? Sorry, but you've got no room to talk after the way you and yours have thrown insults around.
yeah thats right and if it wasnt for mods on here all you would be getting told exactly what you all are, but not in very polite terms,
ok i wasnt going to drag up the past but now you are pinning everything on me how about a player feeding my inactives to a player in BH behind my back? that's normal is it? how about a player swearing and threatening my tribe in our forum and threatening to attack people? and lets not forget the same player told LEGION things they were not to know about, are you kidding me? you think thats normal behaviour from a player that was meant to be a well respected player? im man enough to admit i made mistakes but some people have no back bone to admit they also made mistakes, no they come out of this smelling like roses and evil jimmy gets all the blame, il tell you what JESS iv got 2 words for you and the second one is "OFF".

crimsonking1999

jimmy you made mistakes now you have live by them
it's ok, stop with the PnP your coming off worse and worse

your friend gave you good advice about "no PnP"
now you make it seem that you really have no control over your tribe

my advice next time completely destroy the traitor and make it very public (tribe public not PnP)

@dairyboy the answer is yes we have 10,000 nobles but we won't waste them all on you

DeletedUser71961

immy you made mistakes now you have live by them
it's ok, stop with the PnP your coming off worse and worse
i will live with my mistakes and you are right i dont belong here because i dont back down to anybody, iv only got 1 face and iv got a spine, my nose is not brown so what am i doing here? to everybody that loves me you know who you are ;) no disrespect to you, to certain other people, you know who you are and what you can all do, im right out of here adios.

crimsonking1999

@dairyboy
maybe someday
maybe you'll be catted
maybe you'll quit
hey you could even win

KarmaX

its funny watching the hard man that came crying to us for a NAP before he attacked BD scared incase he got hit on 2 fronts, now they have got BD on the ropes and my tribe went downhill a bit look at the size of the stones on the so called man! the biggest tribe in w30 and they take orders from DECIDE, PMSL im not reading posts or replying to posts from opportunist 2 faced cowards, so save your breath cece and kamraX, posting stats because like cowards they broke a NAP! typical, people like you are not worth my time.

What are you talking about? It doesn't make any sense. Who are you calling a cowards? We always keep our words and when you guys break the agreements its not our fault we come raining down on your doors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm intrigued jimmy, as duke of RAM and as the only person that has EVER dealt with tribal diplomacy of RAM or for T-W-C as we were previously known, I dont ever remember talking to you about a NAP. I certainly dont remember crying about anything. The last words I ever said to your tribe were along the lines of get out of K58, K69, K79 and stop recruiting the refugees from when we disbanded NTZH. This was in response to SFC requesting a NAP, my terms were kick the fugees and we could talk and even if you didn't we would be retaking the territory and the villages we earned.

I warned your tribe there would be trouble if you didn't comply and your brilliant pnp'ers :icon_redface: came on here and made a thread all about me because I wouldnt give you a NAP after you refused to kick the refugees from your three tribes :icon_redface:. The thread was swiftly locked and deleted by mods but it didn't change anything.

The decision to allow my players to expand via your tribes villages was mine.
-I don't like what your duke did to TARDIS, in particular the audacity to boast about it.
-I dont like the way he made an immature thread about me because he didnt get his way when he came for a NAP.
-I dont like that you recruited refugees from the disbandment of NTZH which we caused
-I dont like that your many tribes dared to encroach on the South East
-I did like the recent hard talk from Brigantes about getting tribes lining up to fight them.

You knew trouble was coming, you were warned and we are reclaiming what is ours. By the apparent desparation thats coming across in the ~B~ forum posts, you would think you would have played your diplomacy a little smarter. There are plenty of people on this world I despise but I also know they play with dignity and honour and that they can be trusted because winning isn't enough, they have to be seen to win honourably. Deleting tribes and making immature threads about fellow leaders shows none of those traits. Hopefully you can carry this advice into the next world you join :icon_cool:

Oh and SFC, we wont need 10,000 nobles, your players will delete and defect long before then! :lol:

DeletedUser

listen i didn't plan anything truth is i never really wanted to carry on attacking DECIDE after gardez/Rcarl were gone and TBH it was a stupid idea from the start, i allowed myself to be blindly led and im man enough to admit that i got sucked in and used.

so why didnt they?

yeah thats right and if it wasnt for mods on here all you would be getting told exactly what you all are, but not in very polite terms,
ok i wasnt going to drag up the past but now you are pinning everything on me how about a player feeding my inactives to a player in BH behind my back? that's normal is it? how about a player swearing and threatening my tribe in our forum and threatening to attack people? and lets not forget the same player told LEGION things they were not to know about, are you kidding me? you think thats normal behaviour from a player that was meant to be a well respected player? im man enough to admit i made mistakes but some people have no back bone to admit they also made mistakes, no they come out of this smelling like roses and evil jimmy gets all the blame, il tell you what JESS iv got 2 words for you and the second one is "OFF".

RAM doesn't take orders from anyone in the first place. Also, I will agree with you that you have done many mistakes. It looks like -B- is more like random players that have no direction at all. Sadly for you, when you take random actions, you get random results. You lost the lottery this time.

Hope you have and will learn things from this mess you're in.