The beginning of the end of world 18

DeletedUser

Just to clarify we're only able to start an end game phase every so often both for logistical reasons and at the request of InnoGames. The order has absolutely nothing to do with who deserves it more and was decided months ago based on other factors. We'd promised W18 that the end game phase would start by the end of September (as you can see it was slightly delayeed) before anyone on W7 even made a request for it.

We replied to all the support tickets stating that World 7 would go into end game mode soon. In all honesty we were planning on moving forward W7's date to be sooner than planned but we've spent so much time dealing with the shit a number of W7 players have posted (especially in this thread) that we've now abandoned that plan.

world 7 should of been considered long ago.

i dont see why people need to ask for thier world to end anyways...when there is a CLEAR winner(1dominating tribe..not 4 LOL) like on world 7 it should just be set into ending phase.

DeletedUser656

Thanks Laz..

Morthy said in this very thread:

Yet we asked in April.. and at that time he said:

So - you told people in April that you didn't have guidelines on when world ends, but you'd already promised W18 that "end phase" would start by the end of September (because, as you said, this was before anyone from W7 asked about closing the world).

You're not telling untruths now, are you Morthy?

I'd forgotten about that ticket, and had no idea what world it was from. Sorry about that :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see your top 100 try and pile on 23k vills in 11months to catch out top 100.
Actually that would probably be very easy provided we relaxed our stance on barb nobling (not something you guys would understand from what I have read).

The majority of us have 100s of nobles available. I have getting on for 200 and am minting sufficient coins to support +3 nobles/day. Let's assume the the top 100 each have 100 nobles and can educate an additional 2 nobles/day (both under-estimates), that gives:

Villages acquired in 11 months = 100 * ( 100 + ( 11/12 * 365 * 2 ) ) = 76,917 villages

In fact even without the initial 100 villages and only creating 1 noble per day we get 11/12 * 365 * 100 = 33,458 villages.

As you can see, closing the gap would be very easy indeed, provided we allowed barb nobling.
Taking into account you'd actually have to fight for them
Why? There are only about 500 enemy vills left on this world. We have all but finished fighting. You, on the other hand, have plenty of enemies left.
some players inevitably leaving due to RL etc you wouldn't do it.
You forget we have 150 players "on the bench". If we lose 1 player our ability to take villages is undiminished.

You guys really make this easy.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see your top 100 try and pile on 23k vills in 11months to catch out top 100. Taking into account you'd actually have to fight for them, some players inevitably leaving due to RL etc you wouldn't do it.

I'll just quote and bold you on that and perhaps you can see a flaw.

Given the current lack of enemy villages, you're absolutely correct. However, given our historical pace of nobling when there were still as many red-dots as your world, it was well within reach. Note that's purely *red* dots with the occasional unauthorized barb. I've been generating growth stats for the world for months - growth being caps from outside the alliance (not including internals) and subtracting losses.

As Andrew said, if we suspended our ban on barbs and matched -WE-'s profile, it'd be much, much faster. Even at my level of activity which pales compared to others in the tribe, my 1 day record for red-dots is 56 caps - with 1/3 or 1/4 priced nobles I suspect I can beat that handily.

I don't mean any disrespect to the rank-and-file of -WE- that may be lurking here. However, this comparison is for the schmucks that came to piss on our parade. A simple "Congrats! Wish we'd gone first, but hope we're next!" would have sufficed and been the class act. Heck, it looks like you've even set back your world's end date. Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53550

I'd forgotten about that ticket, and had no idea what world it was from. Sorry about that :)

And you wonder why we feel the need to remind you about Ending World 7 at every opportunity? We raised a support ticket 6 months ago, we raised it on the W12 forum 6 months ago, we regularly raise support tickets asking for you to End World 7, we ask for a date for when the end game might start, we already have coins at 25% of original cost...

And when we discuss it here (as it's an appropriate place.. with this world ending with 250 people in 4 tribes) you swear at us and lie about what has been said previously.

Can you tell that we are annoyed? You're clearly no longer protecting Innogames' best interest or the W7 mods best interest or the W7 players best interest.. you're acting on your own pety agenda; some people have upset you and the only power you have is to cause them more frustration. Bravo sir, Bravo.

Frankly, you're a disgrace. Get a grip, grow up and deal with the cause of the issue and End World 7 now.

DeletedUser91901

Forgetting =/= Conscious denial

Though I can understand that you're pissed off.

DeletedUser53550

blah blah blah

Go read further back my comments about Andrew's ODA analysis. The assumptions used by Andrew are flawed and a more accurate conversion factor suggests that -WE- players have marginally higher ODA than APOC's players. But that is all history now that you are one big happy family (+ 1 other tribe)

mwetmore - the argument really isn't with you or other W18 players. The issue is that we have been ignored, forgotten, lied to etc for 6 months by TW staff members. We now see a world that is (now) playing Tribal Hugs is allowed to end; yet we aren't allowed to? We meet the 70 to 80% criteria, we already have cheaper coins (1/4 price) but we still have people respawning.. There's a noob just respawned right next to me and I cannot attack him due to the 20:1 ratio rule!!

So, congrats on finding a way to end the world. I don't believe it's in the spirit of the game but that's my view and not the view of the TW admins. Your high ODAs does indeed suggest that you are aggresive and active players - although perhaps not quite as good as us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You clearly are a people person CouldThisBeXaf!

Every time you post you risk pushing w7 further down Morthy's "to be closed" queue. I'm sure you are currently making lots of friends in your tribe!

Time for a reality check: You are months away from your world closing. In w18 our biggest barrier to ending the world is (was) players who managed to finesse it so they got beginners protection just prior to the end game. Your biggest barrier (aside from your "mouth") is you still have 15% of the world's villages under the banner of the enemy.

A piece of advice: Park the mouth and use the energy you save to kill red/brown dots. You'll find your world ends quicker that way!

DeletedUser53550

You clearly are a people person CouldThisBeXaf!

Every time you post you risk pushing w7 further down Morthy's "to be closed" queue. I'm sure you are currently making lots of friends in your tribe!

Indeed - kinda proves my point really. Morthy's using W7 as a way of dealing with his people issues.

Time for a reality check: You are months away from your world closing. In w18 our biggest barrier to ending the world is (was) players who managed to finesse it so they got beginners protection just prior to the end game. Your biggest barrier (aside from your "mouth") is you still have 15% of the world's villages under the banner of the enemy.

From the update e-mail.. "reaches between 70% and 80% domination" I appreciate your maths is a little ropey, but I'm sure you can do 100% - 15%. The total is.. 85%. Is that greater than or less than 80%? Ergo, that is not a barrier to the published "end game" criteria.

A piece of advice: Park the mouth and use the energy you save to kill red/brown dots. You'll find your world ends quicker that way!

A quicker method would be to invite my enemy into my tribe (a la W12 ending) or produce a three tribe alliance (a la W18 ending). Of course, we could use a 4 tribe alliance like you but our 4th tribe would only have 2 members.

giantsfrey

whatever, morthy. your having to read through this thread that has been alive for a few days is obviously not a valid reason as to why world 7's end has been delayed for months. please just cut the bs and get us next on the list of worlds to close, since that's obviously the best we can hope for as of now, and we will be very appreciative

DeletedUser

From the update e-mail.. "reaches between 70% and 80% domination" I appreciate your maths is a little ropey, but I'm sure you can do 100% - 15%. The total is.. 85%. Is that greater than or less than 80%? Ergo, that is not a barrier to the published "end game" criteria.
Correct. But to end the game you still have to kill the other 15%. The only thing you gain from going into the end game is no restarts (I believe you already have 25% nobles). Do what we did: Get your enemies down to two vills and cat them to hell, then bide your time.
A quicker method would be to invite my enemy into my tribe (a la W12 ending) or produce a three tribe alliance (a la W18 ending). Of course, we could use a 4 tribe alliance like you but our 4th tribe would only have 2 members.
I suspect that the admin might want to see that your new found friendships were built on firm foundations. We have been in a family/allied with our partners for over 2 years. Are you prepared to wait that long?

I think the quickest route to victory (for you) is to simply kill the other 15% (or persuade them to delete). Don't you?

DeletedUser656

whatever, morthy. your having to read through this thread that has been alive for a few days is obviously not a valid reason as to why world 7's end has been delayed for months. please just cut the bs and get us next on the list of worlds to close, since that's obviously the best we can hope for as of now, and we will be very appreciative

You are next, and always have been.

Edit: 76% dominance, it'll start right on time.

DeletedUser

Good! Now that's settled, can we get back on topic and celebrate Apoc-BA's achievements and how its strategy, though maligned, is truly exceptional ;-)

DeletedUser91901

I wonder how the other tribes in the famalliance feel about this, considering that they wont get any prize nor be declared as anything beyond an "assisting tribe".

DeletedUser

I think Peter responded to this earlier.

I think a couple of folks aren't overjoyed with the "assisting tribe" label but I know and they know that the alliance won rather than any single tribe.

As for the prizes the majority of the leadership and many of the rank-and-file of Apoc have stated that they are happy to donate their winnings to those within the alliance that wish to continue playing TW. We have set up a thread in the shared forums specifically for that purpose.

I, for one, will be donating my 3rd place winnings (assuming things stay as they are) plus any remaining PPs (to members of the alliance!)

DeletedUser53550

Good! Now that's settled, can we get back on topic and celebrate Apoc-BA's achievements and how its strategy, though maligned, is truly exceptional ;-)

It's a strategy that achieved a strategic goal. Not really an exceptional strategy but it was effective

And because I like the last word.. sometimes..

I suspect that the admin might want to see that your new found friendships were built on firm foundations.

I doubt it very much. Besides, friendships are made on a personal level - I have a number of friends in enemy tribes :icon_eek:

I think the quickest route to victory (for you) is to simply kill the other 15% (or persuade them to delete). Don't you?

At the moment, just having the end game start (the 3 month countdown part) would be a start. After that, who knows :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

is you still have 15% of the world's villages under the banner of the enemy.

NO we have 0 enemies left. were just on a clean up mission to clean up the rest of the remains of previous enemies that we already defeated.
all enemies on world 7 have been defeated. -WE- has 0 threats on the world..it is just us..cleaning up a messy world..and its boring.

DeletedUser

I wonder how the other tribes in the famalliance feel about this, considering that they wont get any prize nor be declared as anything beyond an "assisting tribe".

My entire sense of self-worth is tied to how I am treated by TW and forum posters. So, I shall probably cry a lot. Then maybe launch attacks at my teammates and allies. All the while (as I indicated earlier) going onto other worlds' forums and complaining about w18.

This course seems as productive as the course the w7 folks have undertaken here.

Seriously, though...
The PP will be spread out to the players who are going to go onto other worlds. Many of the w18 players will not be playing any longer, so they won't need the PP.

DeletedUser

NO we have 0 enemies left. were just on a clean up mission to clean up the rest of the remains of previous enemies that we already defeated.
all enemies on world 7 have been defeated. -WE- has 0 threats on the world..it is just us..cleaning up a messy world..and its boring.

So, after reading this, I went and looked up the w7 rankings (something I had not done before now).

1 -WE- 745,310,818 121,878
2 NEK*K 78,788,640 8,064
3 TATEC 54,456,712 5,766
4 FxF 19,690,608 1,901
5 AT 11,332,797 1,166

So... please tell me how this proves you defeated all your enemies. I am seriously asking here. Because it appears to me like you have a lot of enemy villages left.

DeletedUser

Not a serious threat =/= Not an enemy

My diplomacy tells me that Apoc still have a number of enemies in W18. The fact that they (and the neutrals) number < 0.5% of the total player villages does not mean they are not between us and the closure of this world and are, therefore, our enemies.

If I have enemies in w18, you sure as heck have them in w7! Our enemies are 3% of the size (comparing % player villages) of yours!

So much for straying on topic!