The Beginning of the End

DeletedUser

Sadly time has come for many people to join the biggest tribe in the world.
Barab tribe...

Sadly I misjudged situation few months ago when I left tribe in hands of Winter Druidess(a.k.a. Kitty). I neglected the fact she mentioned few times, that she didnt want to run tribe. Preassure, big workload to handle all tribe issues were big load. In addition to those pretty exhaustive tasks, I know I didn't help in the end much with continued dissagreement over public forums with how PWO was run... very likely I added some of last nails on coffin :icon_neutral: but at least Im sure you prefered to delete as member of tribe with identity rather than some chromosome...

There will be many more to follow Kitty with account deletion, and PWO will soon disband.

IMHO things took bad turn, when you picked the path to dark side (nothing to do with SITH).

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Suffering was to grave in the end, and inevitable happened.

For me this is start of new era, for numerous this world ends now. I will always remember you for your greatness thou... for all the good days in battle and times when we were fighting for same goals with unity and respect towards each other and enemy.

I learned a lot here, not about game maybe... but about people, relationship with them. I hope I will know better next time to avoid making the same mistakes, and have more patience.

R.I.P. PLO
November 2008 - December 2009

PenguinLiberationOrganization.jpg

p.s.
everyone within borg cube (6 continents)
who want's to play on... mail me ingame...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However it turns out pwo will be remembered. The remaining players need to join someone else so this world can keep on trucking

DeletedUser

Oh NOOOO!!!:icon_cry:

But isn't Kitty still playing w42???

I heard from a friend that she is!!:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Oh NOOOO!!!:icon_cry:

But isn't Kitty still playing w42???

I heard from a friend that she is!!:icon_sad:

leaving this world is not because of leaving TW... many of people who delete here will play other worlds... but this one has became to big burden for them so "When Going Gets Tough" ... time to Settings -> Delete Account...

DeletedUser

There is no tact in what you just did dp. It is a rather funny pic though

DeletedUser

@DP you such a ass really why do you that

thats the stupids thing i ever have seen

ok they are our enemy but still you dont do such a damn thing

poise

Rest in peace PLO/PWO, you where one of the tribes I held in high regard from near enough day 1. Your members, leaders and ethics have been an inspiration. good luck in whichever worlds you choose to stay in.

For those who are staying, send me an in-game mail if you want a chat ;)

Last edited:

latchky

leaving this world is not because of leaving TW... many of people who delete here will play other worlds... but this one has became to big burden for them so "When Going Gets Tough" ... time to Settings -> Delete Account...

Lol good one...and yea It was fun having this "Epic" battle that was suppose to go down in history :icon_biggrin: Man if only it could have lasted longer :icon_cry:

DeletedUser70389

Sadly time has come for many people to join the biggest tribe in the world.
Barab tribe...

Sadly I misjudged situation few months ago when I left tribe in hands of Winter Druidess(a.k.a. Kitty). I neglected the fact she mentioned few times, that she didnt want to run tribe. Preassure, big workload to handle all tribe issues were big load. In addition to those pretty exhaustive tasks, I know I didn't help in the end much with continued dissagreement over public forums with how PWO was run... very likely I added some of last nails on coffin :icon_neutral: but at least Im sure you prefered to delete as member of tribe with identity rather than some chromosome...

There will be many more to follow Kitty with account deletion, and PWO will soon disband.

IMHO things took bad turn, when you picked the path to dark side (nothing to do with SITH).

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Suffering was to grave in the end, and inevitable happened.

For me this is start of new era, for numerous this world ends now. I will always remember you for your greatness thou... for all the good days in battle and times when we were fighting for same goals with unity and respect towards each other and enemy.

I learned a lot here, not about game maybe... but about people, relationship with them. I hope I will know better next time to avoid making the same mistakes, and have more patience.

R.I.P. PLO
November 2008 - December 2009
PenguinLiberationOrganization.jpg

p.s.
everyone within borg cube (6 continents)
who want's to play on... mail me ingame...

It seemed you hated your old friends for sometime.. I now respect you more for your fairwell to your team blood. PWO it was nice getting to know you guys. I know were you are if we ever need to talk. It was great having you all in this world from PLO-PWO good luck

DeletedUser70389

Rest in peace PLO/PWO, you where one of the tribes I held in high regard from near enough day 1. Your members, leaders and ethics have been an inspiration. good luck in whichever worlds you choose to stay in.

For those who are staying, send me an in-game mail if you want a chat ;)

better not let me get to them first :icon_cool: lol

DeletedUser

give me a few weeks and I will send 50 noble trains over there. take a small chunk of it.

Winter Druidess

My reasons for quitting are my own - real life issues forced my hand somewhat and became more important than an online game. Add that to the fact that many people use tribal wars as a kind of escape, or stress relief from rl issues, so when the game starts to cause stress also, its no longer working! And yes BA your recent words hurt many of your old tribemates more than you will ever know. And no, I have actually quit tw altogether, all worlds.

Theres only so much you can do in this game and I very rarely got attacked except for a few suiciders or mass fake spammers. Tedium set in as it always does in an established world. It started to become more sim city as I was attcking people around me and gaining villages with little effort, and no fight back. And its true I never wanted to be a leader - I prefer just to kill! But no matter. I met some wonderful people through this game, and the effect it has had on my life is staggering. PLO/PWO was a tribe like no other I've ever been in and was a lot of fun. But the time is at an end. Good luck to everyone continuing in w28, I hope you all continue to have fun :)