The Beginning of the End

DeletedUser

oh good!!!
panda? AYE! needs to have spy inside,they r so silent,i wonder a tribe in their size is not hungry for war?!!!(cuz u guys told they r pro plyaers)
im still laughing to what cookie told,funniest thing ever heared in TW,have seen lots of reasons for merging in war time,but this1...oh man...
u should delete it b4 MTS guys look at it!

DeletedUser

so immature!!!
Teh good cookie sometimes i think u r kdeb,r ya?(if yes give infractions,cuz u r absolutely no1 to order me!)
and geographical reasons for mergeing??? its very funny,KK will merge to PWO then!!!
@cattman,i think u r in MTS,u win on SITH,but u didnt do anythn bout PWO,u r doing so poor bout it,accept it or not,MTS couldnt proove themself by huge wiining,just 700conquer and its over!
we'll see if u can win againt PWO,they r so good now,so good!

well thats a 70-80 mill family dead?? (sith)

on to PWO now.. and saying we havnt done anything to them.. what have they done to us... they declared

DeletedUser

there is no SITH anymore,accept it!!!
they r just like orphans,u guys can noble them easily,if u cant i will doubt on u!!!
PWo,had some problems,but when a tribe declares against ya,would ya just sit and watch,when they take ur villas??? the r relived,wait and see...u barely have a chance,if u continue like this!

gemadar

oh good!!!
panda? AYE! needs to have spy inside,they r so silent,i wonder a tribe in their size is not hungry for war?!!!(cuz u guys told they r pro plyaers)
im still laughing to what cookie told,funniest thing ever heared in TW,have seen lots of reasons for merging in war time,but this1...oh man...
u should delete it b4 MTS guys look at it!

Yep, we invited the 1 SITH player to PanDa? because we absolutely knew he'd spy for them and tell SITH all our plans :icon_cry:

Ooops!! SITH has merged with DRINK! and PWO....Dang! there goes our idea of feeding false intel into SITH.

You satisfied now....PanDa? has spoken. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44365

Exactly, their plan was better... now information can pass into PWO and DRINK! directly... 2 tribes for the price of 1 person. :p

DeletedUser62440

Nice work there panda. You're so good at this spy business lol :)

DeletedUser

will KK f. ever do something! they have so big fear from others! they can now enter in to ex PWO land but they are not even trying lol! they look to me like worst tribe in top 10! they are just sitting and not doing nothing!

Scorpion Khanh

will KK f. ever do something! they have so big fear from others! they can now enter in to ex PWO land but they are not even trying lol! they look to me like worst tribe in top 10! they are just sitting and not doing nothing!

they have a big plan. they are wating for others to quit and then noble all the barbs to dominate the world. it's called 'elephant style tortical-domination strategy' . lazy but steady . it's forbidden strategy , but some undercover people from hidden lands still use it.

DeletedUser

We In [KK] are scared of those Grey villages, some of them in K42/32 are very high pointers and there are too many of them. Don't worry though, we're sending fakes to all of them, in the hope to confuse and maybe after a couple of years of doing this we'll take one. Until then, we'll just sit around playing with balls of wool (Y)

DeletedUser

We In [KK] are scared of those Grey villages, some of them in K42/32 are very high pointers and there are too many of them. Don't worry though, we're sending fakes to all of them, in the hope to confuse and maybe after a couple of years of doing this we'll take one. Until then, we'll just sit around playing with balls of wool (Y)

Question is how do you get in a tribe of KK? I hope Aifos understands I always wanted to be a KK.

DeletedUser21713

Question is how do you get in a tribe of KK? I hope Aifos understands I always wanted to be a KK.

I heard you have to be a very very good player rice, unfortunately you don't fit in that category

DeletedUser

Aifos asked to join us many a time, we always thought he was a little on the "dog side" so his applications were always rejected

DeletedUser

I was in kk one time. Then I learned what nobles do. Then I stopped talking villages into joining my squad.

Kidding. You guys need to do something though. I am sure your players are tired of nobling thier friends villages

DeletedUser

I think the option would be merge in Farm-U then you have a excuse for expanding :icon_cool: and Panda?, PWO, Sith whoops :icon_redface: no more sith :icon_twisted: can't say much!!!

DeletedUser70389

ur still just mad you and your squad were torn up... shame really. im still taking villas from them. tasty i must say

DeletedUser

Funny it's still taking you so much time to finsh the job :icon_eek: running out of nukes because MTS came to play :lol:

DeletedUser70389

nah. just not fun when your guys are inactive.. its like killing a paralyzed deer, it takes the competitiveness out of it