The Beginning of the End

DeletedUser70389

briscoe knows nothing at all he moved to the tin pot tribe as he was no good to move and join drink , I think your really funny briscoe you may not noble 1.8k barbs but you can not noble any other decent players:lol:

pretty sure briscoe may be 50 X the player you are. He moved to PANDA? becuase he is right next to a lot of their players. You know nothing about whats going on IG bub. :icon_confused: Take your silly comments back to the elementary class you crawled from :icon_cool:

AifoS

fact: he was offered a spot in DRINK!, but refused.

So before you comment on where a player is located i suggest you get your facts straight, and while were at it...what tribe are you located in and which player? because we in the tin pot tribe are interested.

Indeed ...... before commenting on something that you know little to nothing about I would suggest that YOU GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Briscoe was never offered a spot in DRINK!. Briscoe requested to join DRINK! himself and was kindly rejected.

AifoS on 10.12. at 11:54
what about gemadar and hadibe? what confirmation are u waiting from them?

Briscoe93 on 10.12. at 11:55
invites need a tribe that's fully active and/or organised but, there's other SITH members awaiting aswell from what i heard from him

AifoS on 10.12. at 12:16
so mate if u are asking to join PANDA why the hell are u asking to join DRINK! as well?

Briscoe93 on 10.12. at 12:16
because you haven't got space in your tribe right now where as [ally]PANDA?[/ally] has

Briscoe93 on 10.12. at 12:18
which i just noticed but, been look at tw stats and your doing internal nobling. + [ally]PANDA?[/ally] are taking an awfull long time

AifoS on 10.12. at 12:19
mate i do not want players running to hide behind a shield.

Get yr facts right ......... decide which direction you want to go .... and if by the time i will have openings will consider yr request.

That much for Briscoe been offered a spot in DRINK! and refusing it.

DeletedUser

Your not the only one in your tribe that has invite privy

He is not the only one who has invite privs, but AifoS is the only one who invites people unless other have been instructed to do so!

DeletedUser

does sima has invite privileges? he loves briscoe because he is the only opponent he had in the champions league :))

DeletedUser

does sima has invite privileges? he loves briscoe because he is the only opponent he had in the champions league :))

you are lucky cuz i dont have invite privs. if i have them you wouldn't be in the tribe anymore... im just waiting someone to give me that privs and your 'The Beginning of the End' will begin :icon_wink: and about the CL... you were so desperate to play but you don't know anything about that! :icon_razz: briscoe wasn't the only one, but he was the one who has payed the most to me :p

DeletedUser

you are lucky cuz i dont have invite privs. if i have them you wouldn't be in the tribe anymore... im just waiting someone to give me that privs and your 'The Beginning of the End' will begin :icon_wink: and about the CL... you were so desperate to play but you don't know anything about that! :icon_razz: briscoe wasn't the only one, but he was the one who has payed the most to me :p

Once again, sima has exhibited his awesome TW intellect!!:icon_twisted:

Read this, sima:

[spoil] :icon_eek::icon_eek:Only Barons and Dukes can kick members!!!:icon_eek::icon_eek:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Once again, sima has exhibited his awesome TW intellect!!:icon_twisted:

Read this, sima:

[spoil] :icon_eek::icon_eek:Only Barons and Dukes can kick members!!!:icon_eek::icon_eek:[/spoil]

the MIGHTY NOOB! sima is here. oh no run

DeletedUser

omg seezha! how stupid can you be :icon_eek: can't believe what i am reading! when i said im just waiting someone to give me that privs i meant on the tittle of duke/baron! DOOOOOOH!!!! no, i mean really DOH!!!

and jhamez, we all know who the mighty noob is :icon_biggrin:

------
please dont spam this anymore! there are not much alive threads in this dead forum, dont want to see another one dying

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

DeletedUser

im sad to see PWO disbanded. it looks like drink is gona be the rulers of this world, unless whats left of the world bands together, which is unlikly to happen.
still though, congradulations to Aifos, he fought a good fight and came out on top. after HATE! family fell, it was a straight shot to finish for the drink family. at least until they run out of people to noble and start destroying eachother:icon_biggrin:. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

DeletedUser

Well, I think your prediction was right after all, Sir Clipsis.

:p

Lafr0062

#99 Today, 21:04 Top
/bump

for those who have short memory.

Nov 15th DOW on MTS

Dec 11th (beginning of the end)

for those who have short memory.

Last edited: