The Beginning of the End

DeletedUser

keep on chatting crap..tiaco..teh crying cookie and the big headed Gam lol
FACT is PWO and u guys had no balls to fight MTS...u guys are just good at chatting bull and making war declarations lol
you guys spend more time chatting bull on externals and in real game ur crap...just talk talk talk and no action...ur history...pointless talking about crappy tribes like PWO...go on MOD block this thread like you have others...lol...no point having external forums :p make ur job easy lol :D

Lafr0062

Don't blame me for your inability reading posts #1, #20 and #25.

P.S - I lost 2 minutes looking for this:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthre...177419&page=11 starting in #209

huh?

My point is clear in the last post of last thread ghost closed....war started on nov 15th mass deletion happened afterwards = MTS win...can't make it anymore clear.

keep flaming i rather enjoy it, and for the record are you even playing if not you spend a lot of time here talking?!?..anyways im off happy holidays to all

Last edited:

DeletedUser

FACT is PWO and u guys had no balls to fight MTS...u guys are just good at chatting bull and making war declarations lol
you guys spend more time chatting bull on externals and in real game ur crap...just talk talk talk and no action...ur history...pointless talking about crappy tribes like PWO...go on MOD block this thread like you have others...lol...no point having external forums :p make ur job easy lol :D

Aw man! You got me! I mean you must have no time for externals right? Too busy nobling inactives.. My bad.

http://www.twstats.com/en28/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4401875&pn=5&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

huh?

My point is clear in the last post of last thread ghost closed....war started on nov 15th mass deletion happened afterwards = MTS win...can't make it anymore clear.

keep flaming i rather enjoy it, and for the record are you even playing if not you spend a lot of time here talking?!?..anyways im off happy holidays to all

So like Gammlen said EoN lost to DEMO.

Besides that was hardly flaming but once again you're perception of reality never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lafr0062

First off you changed topics...

So like Gammlen said EoN lost to DEMO.

EoN didn't delete, but we did make PHO disband within 2 weeks...keep flaming

DeletedUser

First off you changed topics...

EoN didn't delete, but we did make PHO disband within 2 weeks...keep flaming

I've been learning with the best.

Same shit, you moved into MTS. So if PWO by moving into L and SITH loses, you by the same logic lost to DEMO. Interesting..

Lafr0062

EoN wasn't in a war when we merged

EoN didnt dow

EoN didnt mass delete within a month of dow.

Fail, keep it coming.

FYI I dont even remember anything that happened with DEMO I was not involved.

DeletedUser

slam we all know witch tribe demo is i think demo is 1 of the oldest tribes around toghter with drink and panda

please correct me if i am rong but i think i have it right

DeletedUser

Zaf?
You're calling PWO a crappy tribe on what basis?

DeletedUser21713

slam we all know witch tribe demo is i think demo is 1 of the oldest tribes around toghter with drink and panda

please correct me if i am rong but i think i have it right

Either he's not been round long enough to know or that the fact DEMO has been under the radar for yonks and they've been forgotten about.

DeletedUser

Zaf?
You're calling PWO a crappy tribe on what basis?

lol...PWO had no balls...bunch of chickens lol...hypocrits...flamed others for having family tribes but had their own secret family tribe...declared war...flamed and talked alot of crap...and then pissed in their pants and mass deleted lol...PWO only looked good when they held DRINK! and SITH's hands...PWO...a total FAIL...:icon_evil:

and tiaco83...i am taking DRINK! vills as well as inactives...check the stats properly lol at least i don't chat crap only on externals like u and your big headed crew lol :lol:

DeletedUser

I have to say I disagree zaf.

PWO was amazing when they first formed. They slowly became inactive thus the mass delete theory. Same with SITH. In the end for longevity it was drink which had it right. They recruited to keep themselves alive. They have done very well at that. I will say it was only Drink which made the G3 great though. SITH and PWO were beatable. Well Sith before the APOX war were fairly good, but losing players almost daily.

DeletedUser

lol...PWO had no balls...

Of course they don't have balls.

The last time that I check, penguins have legs up to their neck and a fairly nice r@ck.

:lol:

bunch of chickens lol...

They are penguins, of course they are chickens.

hypocrits...

You make me laugh.

:icon_cool:

Aren't you one too?

:icon_razz:

flamed others for having family tribes but had their own secret family tribe...

Say what?

If I remember it correctly, PLO and Warpigs merged to become PWO.

So, who is this Family Tribe you are talking about again?

declared war...flamed and talked alot of crap...and then pissed in their pants and mass deleted lol...PWO only looked good when they held DRINK! and SITH's hands...PWO...a total FAIL...:icon_evil:

Just like what you friend likes to say, "THAT IS ALL ASSUMPTION".

Seriously, PWO can handle theirselves both internally and externally.

That is why they PWN!

at least i don't chat crap only on externals like u and your big headed crew lol :lol:

For a guy who was in a Tribe who was nothing a couple of years ago, you do sure talks a lot.

If it wasn't for some major events that happened in World 28, I doubt MTS would still be here.

I bet, PaNdA? would have destroyed all of you guys and take the South for themselves.

That would be a nice sight to see.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol...PWO had no balls...bunch of chickens lol...hypocrits...flamed others for having family tribes but had their own secret family tribe...declared war...flamed and talked alot of crap...and then pissed in their pants and mass deleted lol...PWO only looked good when they held DRINK! and SITH's hands...PWO...a total FAIL...:icon_evil:

and tiaco83...i am taking DRINK! vills as well as inactives...check the stats properly lol at least i don't chat crap only on externals like u and your big headed crew lol :lol:

First, an old fable about something that existed a long time ago, in a time of PnP shitstorms and more then 4-ish actual tribes. (Can be skipped)
[spoil]Once upon a time there was a little sparkle in ol' John's eye, a sparkle that would form the tribe called Penguin Liberation Organization (PLO), this little tribe was made up of many penguins of assorted backgrounds and nationalities, it had its bad apples and it had its awesome champions. It entered the world in K44, long before Bob here was born, and topped the ranks for player nobling, aggressiveness and grew at an exponential rate with no allies.

Soon K44 was all but penguins and a spice of WSS. At this stage the penguins still had no friends, but had made a name for themselves as fierce little creatures with a great appetite for assimilation rather then integration of their enemies. Then, as the penguins were about to redirect their iceberg to move to another continent they happened to come across a pack of war pigs (WP), these pigs had also made a name for themselves, but not for the same reasons as the penguins had. They had banned together some 20-odd pigs in their pen throughout their efforts to seize control of K34. These piggies knew war like the penguins did, fewer in number, but with brains for battle and the tenacity to keep going at it.

After days and weeks of chattering, the papa pig and the papa penguin decided they'd marry their offspring and as said, as done. First in order for these pigs and penguins was recommencing diplomacy with their neighbors, but that did in stead lead to a lot of rather strange events, first there surfaced a pirate ship, followed in suit by a family of haters who were all set on stopping them, but alas, it was too late. Not long after it appeared that the pigs and penguins had managed to breed! They had turned into piguins. The joyous cheers of all pigs and penguins did not last for very long though, as the pirates decided that they wanted no more diplomacy, and commenced a boarding of the now penned in iceberg. The piguins were quick on their feet, moving their armies about and repelled the pirates. Then followed suit into their ships planting agents to spread swine flu and rotten fish.

War had come to the piguins doorstep, only days after birth and they were loving it. When the tides were right on the fourth day the piguins set their forces into movement, lumbering above the pirates came tsunamis of them, wave upon wave of angry mammals landed on their shores, piercing through as if the pirates ships were made of paper, not metal like they claimed. The pirates fought bravely, but tripped and fell with a majestic *boom* to the ground as the iceberg called their agents home.

Only now could the piguins rest for a moment. But oh, had it only been so, the hunger for war continued to flow through their ranks, but no battle was in sight. This lead to restless pigs and penguins alike slipping through the pen to find what they were looking for elsewhere. Looking at the steady stream of leaving piguins papa penguin got depressed and retired to his cave. Mama penguin then took over where papa left, keeping the piguins morale up, encouraging them to participate. Some little piguins took her deal and advanced through the ranks of the armies slowly but steadily.

The piguins under mamas watching eye tried to get their act together, consulting their drunkard friends and the devious siths of the east. After many councils it was decided, the piguins would make their move, in conjunction with the pandas and siths, they would seize control of the farmers lands in a ditch effort to reignite the piguin crusade, to once more reign supreme. All went to plan, for a while, but it did not seem to be working, the seats of PWO were continuing to empty, though slower, still draining. One night, not long after, papa penguin came out of his cave, clearly no less depressed then before and now agitated by what mama penguin had done. Mama penguin and papa penguin had the fight of the year, resulting in divorce. Papa stormed out, leaving his remaining children behind with broken hearts and utterly demoralized. Not much later, the piguins chose to follow through on their year old promise of what to do if they let mama down and blew themselves and their iceberg to bits. The end.[/spoil]

OK BACK TO THE ACTUAL POINT... The thing about PWO is that we didn't really recruit from our enemies, we played for the short-term, not the long run. However, this game is for the long run, our tribe was built on living in a time frame far, far shorter then what we are at now, basically because the world was supposed to be quicker (1.6 speed). We didn't see the flaw of our recruitment policy till after the YARR! war when we were picking up ALL of YARR!s villages, except for three or so players. This resulted in the war machinery of PWO fading, we had no time for war when we had to clean up our spill from the last one. Result of this, for the first time in the worlds lifetime, PWO had no enemy, and BA refused to give us one.

Going from fast-paced warfare, to slow-paced munching really didn't cut it for many, and players started dropping out. At least the members of old PLO lived for the fight, not for the spoils, with no fight there was no passion or driving force, no carrot on a stick or a light at the end of the tunnel, basically the fun of playing was not there. Only the social aspect of PWO held many back, but once BA came back from retirement (about the beginning of November) and started a brawl with us who picked up after he just left without a word of whether or not he was even going to come back, that too got broken down. No fun, no social, no challenge, no game. Even though me and Cookie might have tried to turn it around (FARM-U gangbang), we all knew where it was heading and I embraced it, taking my time to find out who was staying and looking for a home for them in preparation of jumping ship. Luckily our members from old ~L~ reforged it and brought both pigs and penguins with them, as well, some joined the DRINK! family, at least one joined MTS.

The age of PWOs culture was over, the time of DRINK! and MTS arrived, PWO could not make the transition into a slow and lumbering tribe basically because we had no culture for it, that rests on us (piguins) entirely, not on lafr's dream proposition of "MTS made PWO massdelete because we totally took back our own villages (al cid)".

Poise got it spot on: "Yep, you could be right - it could have held the tribe together. However had they never declared, no-one would be having the convo whether PWO quit due to the war"

DeletedUser

well, zaf. That's a bit rich seeing as you have never attacked a PWO player.

I dont think you are listening to anything that has been said.

Stop screaming,Pull your fingers out of your ears and listen to what others have to say for a change.

DeletedUser

well, zaf. That's a bit rich seeing as you have never attacked a PWO player.

I dont think you are listening to anything that has been said.

Stop screaming,Pull your fingers out of your ears and listen to what others have to say for a change.

Don't piss him off, he might actually attack you, oh wait.. he has to finish eating all the inactives.

EoN wasn't in a war when we merged

EoN didnt dow

EoN didnt mass delete within a month of dow.

Fail, keep it coming.

FYI I dont even remember anything that happened with DEMO I was not involved.

FYI you also lost to KNIT, you were fighting them when you merged into MTS, so if EoN disappears and KNIT stays, by your logic you lost.

vwin007

we all knew where it was heading and I embraced it, taking my time to find out who was staying and looking for a home for them in preparation of jumping ship. Luckily our members from old ~L~ reforged it and brought both pigs and penguins with them, as well, some joined the DRINK! family, at least one joined MTS.

that was me:icon_razz:

The age of PWOs culture was over, the time of DRINK! and MTS arrived, PWO could not make the transition into a slow and lumbering tribe basically because we had no culture for it, that rests on us (piguins) entirely,

I would agree with this statement

DeletedUser21713

Don't piss him off, he might actually attack you, oh wait.. he has to finish eating all the inactives.

FYI you also lost to KNIT, you were fighting them when you merged into MTS, so if EoN disappears and KNIT stays, by your logic you lost.

"FYI" KNIT does not exist anymore they've merged.

Tbh i'd like the forums the why they used to be inactive so i don't have to read every thread :-/

Last edited by a moderator:

Lafr0062

this is wrong taco EoN never faught Knit...they stacked out frontlines to PWO and PHO war (if you consider that a war)

Last edited: