The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser19130

Lol this guy ^.

W10 BORG was probably my favorite tribe. Pretty sure W10 was ans is still the biggest world on .net?

Borg was beastly... Die. was my first experience of what a real tribe was, and definitely one of the best times I've had.

Out of all worlds, I would say W23 Milked before we became Juiced. Not that Juiced was bad, but when we just had 10-15 players owning a continent and expanding in every direction without anyone stopping us... Those were good times.

DeletedUser19130

Do i even have to say it.. ;P

REBELS W23... fantastic group of players... and even greater friends. most fun i ever had in any world.

carry this sig in their honor...

just a pity so few will even know what i am talking about... So very few oldies left.

They were a fantastic tribe. Had some very good leadership and overcame tremendous odds. When they fell apart it saddened me, but at the same time made me happy, because that put Juiced at #1, lol

W62 - Agency; Very fun tribe, all the co-ordination from the tribe was completely out of this world. I love it from start to finish.

Even though I only was in this tribe for a few months, it was an amazing experience. I have never been in such a coordinated tribe. No OP was done half-***... Everything was planned, coordinated, and executed perfectly. Great leadership, and great players... What more could you ask for?

Last edited:

beastfighter

For me it would be G.Khan led by EstoyLoco in W18, and then W35 again, same leader same tribe
Btw, are there any other G.Khan members on this world? If so hit me up! :D

DeletedUser

w29 was certainly the best i played and TLA was a great bunch of people.As were the enemy tribe members,many of whom i got too know well.

DeletedUser

W32-SKY: My first experiance of a real tribe, made some great friends there and even with all the internal issues there at the end made it to the last top 3-5 actual tribes left in the world.

W56-MoM: One of the most controversial tribes on w56, say what you will about it, it was a great tribe that left it's mark on the world from start up to end game. Then there was the wars. Holy hell were there wars XD

DeletedUser

Yeah, we won it by secrets just after I stepped down as duke of Spam.
TT.

Yes, it was quite unfortunate that I also got kicked from SPAM. At least in my case it was due to my violent alcoholism, which also ruined my marriage and everything I have ever achieved in my life. I seemed to think I could do whatever I wanted, that I was a duke of sorts as evident from my signature, unfortunately the real duke disagreed with me and it ended rather abruptly. I proceeded to be quite unhappy about this and went on an alcohol fueled racially charged rant on the forums about how I felt sorry for myself until I got banned. Eventually I would get my ban unturned in a thankful instance of moderator negligence. Although I still harbour some resentment, outside of the public forums I often cite my short time in SPAM as my greatest accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Oh isnt it cute how you and Trojan T told each other's stories.

TT certainly ranks among the top 5 WoSS's (Wastes of Server Space) on TW.

On topic, hands down Phoenx of W30 was the best tribe I have ever been a part of in my many years, although I wish I hadnt been duking my own tribe at the time and could have experienced the inside of BD.

DeletedUser108293

World 60: SPAM. Definately a tribe with a very strong leadership like I never saw before. Teamwork and our OPs were amazing in the past. Congratulations to Dylan. <3

DeletedUser

w16 HRV
w36 Active
w39 Bunny/ NOB !
w49 Haze / BMF

raki is somewhere out there to but dunno what precise world that was

DeletedUser

Oh isnt it cute how you and Trojan T told each other's stories.

TT certainly ranks among the top 5 WoSS's (Wastes of Server Space) on TW.

On topic, hands down Phoenx of W30 was the best tribe I have ever been a part of in my many years, although I wish I hadnt been duking my own tribe at the time and could have experienced the inside of BD.

Ash are you referring to BD as in Black Dawn on w30 aswell ? that i belive would rank as top 3 of all tribes to have ever been on .net.
The players in there where on an entire different lvl then rest, when it was active that is.
But yes, Phoenx and paj will never stop to amaze me :)

MR.MR

Yes, I was referring to BD. I was duking a tribe down in k75/85 area and couldnt justify walking out on my friends to begin the BD recruitment process.

DeletedUser80269

W31 - FREE (the original) The war stats vs basically everyone in the world was staggering until players started quitting because of boredom. Easily the best tribe I have been apart of and some truly great people. (A little too much politics and backstabbing in the world in general though).

cprfan

Always a place in our hearts for [H] haha. Have missed waking up to the leader declaring on externals before telling us :D

I didn't enjoy HUG as much when ODA was formed that was when TW became good for me again.

I wasnt in HUG or ODA, but I loved [H]. I miss those days when most players had honor and fought like men, not little, spoiled boys....

DeletedUser

TSE on world 5. 5 years of pointless arguments and random team mate attacking! Oh the days <3

DeletedUser

W15 TSoH + DA
Also the month or so in tC on world 25 lol

what you doing here nublet :p

that month on w25 was fun stuff , someone posted our old recruitment mail a few worlds back in a tribe i was in (rofl)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ash are you referring to BD as in Black Dawn on w30 aswell ? that i belive would rank as top 3 of all tribes to have ever been on .net.

No offense intended to anyone from BD, but it's "really" hard to label any tribe in my eyes as top 3 all time, here's just been too many great tribes for such comments (no matter what tribe they're directed at) to be very precise.