The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser36833

World 32 - Time Was an awesome tribe and AYK is an awesome leader.

World 50 - ODA My favourite world love the guys and gals that was apart of this tribe made the world highly enjoyable.

Mr.Impossible

Omen - World 45

Domino - World 38

Both started near rim and went upto core. What I liked was their dedication and team work.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was probably in 99% of the tribes mentioned so far, at some point. Or at least the chat :D (idiocracy worked that out for me)
I'm not sure how you can mention ACTIVE without mentioning Simz though :p

I don't have a favourite tribe, I have been in too many fabulous ones.

Last edited:

Godlife

w11-MCD

Premade greek tribe,won the world after merging with ZIPS :)

duel pasta

W37 - 1nS4n3: - Very nice tribe, lots of laughs and fun was had on skype. Everybody was pretty chill too and that's a big plus for me. My most active world too! The world where I really learned to play after having an op against me by insane and fending them off by myself, so got recruited into their tribe and it was the biggest fun I ever had. They also eventually won the world, but I quit like 1 year before they actually won. Good times, good times!

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W46-TSB/TSL

TSB had probably the best leadership I've ever seen and was the only tribe to ever beat TSL in a war, but when our leaders quit for personal reasons we merged with TSL, as I was the first person to jump over. Open mind and Opteron were probably two of the most organized players I've ever played with and the group was the funniest one I ever played with. My tribemates became close friends that I still talk to on skype.

DeletedUser62543

#1 of all time has to be W32 HATE/TIME: Great leadership, awesome players. This was a tribe that made no alliances and took on everybody. Leadership had it down to a fine art. Proud to have fought against them and in the tribe with them. They won that world.

#2 W43 Frost, another great tribe with great leadership. Proud to have been a member of this world winner

#3 W61 Zombies - Great leadership and masterful in both the offensive and defensive. I was not a member of this tribe but fought against them. They executed as a whole and leadership was on top of things.

The key to a great tribe is GREAT Leadership and in this game thats tough with the various personalities and ages. But a tribe that has it will dominate everytime.

DeletedUser18543

iP W29. Awesome tribemates.

RIM W6. Cause KMII and Mattcurr are awesome and I sucked and I still suck but I do it in style.

DeletedUser99148

DRAMA - World 53

Bossed it, everyone contribute to everything, no matter how far or how little!

DeletedUser

(idiocracy worked that out for me)
I'm not sure how you can mention ACTIVE without mentioning Simz though :p

So many great players in that tribe to mention them all.

DRAMA - World 53

Red and the DNY boys got that whole clicky thing going on with their circle that they just dominate any world they join.

WET - uk1

So long ago now :(

Who was in the uk2 premade with Nima and a whole lot of others as well? I can't remember the name but it was released sometime after w40 .net. That was a bit of fun as well.