The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

Maybe we can have a naughty section of the BBT for the adults and sneaky teenagers like myself. Each week we could feature a beautiful TW Girl, though we must always have a few pics of Domi snuck in there, I know Bob has plenty of em' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe we can have a naughty section of the BBT for the adults and sneaky teenagers like myself. Each week we could feature a beautiful TW Girl, though we must always have a few pics of Domi snuck in there, I know Bob has plenty of em' :icon_wink:

Ummmm, i think we all know that is not the case around here, so....behave :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah I know Albul, just like to toss in a few laughs here and there. In all honesty great newspaper Bob, I'm glad you took it global like I had suggested. The BBT was too interesting for only Legion to have, you really are good at it.

DeletedUser

Us DETOXers in general think that LEGION has enough dirty pics in their shared forum :p
However this DETOXer agrees with Crack Attcker and think that Albul should accidentally miss this forum so we can have our wish :p

DeletedUser51390

Us DETOXers in general think that LEGION has enough dirty pics in their shared forum :p
However this DETOXer agrees with Crack Attcker and think that Albul should accidentally miss this forum so we can have our wish :p

why not make a new player picture thread?

than everyone wiling can post themselves in real life..

and trust me I doubt legion and detox have anything compared to the shay shirne of w39 in Random :lol: ..tasteful of course with no rule breaking

DeletedUser

From now on, this thread will serve for discussion for the news posted in the W33 News thread.

DeletedUser

Issue3.jpg

issue3sup.jpg

Thankyou's
gogiants - keep in touch :icon_wink:
PaliDan. (sorry i didnt get enough responces to get a story!!) :icon_redface:
Princess Lucy - thankyou for the info, massive help! :)
Mr Dreamy - Hope you like it! :icon_biggrin:
eastpark1976 - thanks for the quick responce! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Another nice issue, all though the picture for your lead story almost made me shed a tear... :)

But then again, things can change quickly.

Thanks for doing this BB.

DeletedUser

If you would have made the issue ~10h later Who? would have taken #1 back. :p

Good job again, keep it up.

DeletedUser51390

If you would have made the issue ~10h later Who? would have taken #1 back. :p

Good job again, keep it up.

may have taken it back but pinder also left e=mc2 making them loose 1.6 million points.

DeletedUser

E=MC2 is getting attacked from multiple fronts. There have been several skrimishes in the south between SWAG and E=MC2, with SWAG taking some villages.

sp.ag

I would like to point out for the news the alliance is refered to as the Huggliance from those from the norm among Who?