I've got one...

Bah-NaNa!
- The colour scheme: Free to choose.
- The theme: Bananas
- Links to images: Use a banana.
- Required information: None.
- 3 key phrases: None.

DeletedUser13939

I'm going to enter my tribe RKR (Royal Knights of Rome)

- The colour scheme- Red and Gold
- The theme- Rome and knights of course
- Links to images- N/A
- Required information- N/A
- 3 key phrases- N/A

DeletedUser

W30: INSOMANIACS.

- The colour scheme : Something with dark and red blending maby.
- The theme : Insomaniacs.
- Links to images : got non so youl need to use your imagination.
- Required information W30/INSO
- 3 key phrases : make it your best this far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Added.

The reason why I let tribes sign up first is because I want to make it an exciting competition. Making a COA just like that isn't enough. You have to please the tribe with your art/imagination.

If we don't have enough competitors, you're always enough to make more then 1 COA to increase your chances.

DeletedUser59335

it can lower ut changes too lets say u make 1 sig wich 10 ppl like

then u decide to make 2 sig then 5 of the ppl that liked the other 1 change there mind xD

DeletedUser

Added.

The reason why I let tribes sign up first is because I want to make it an exciting competition. Making a COA just like that isn't enough. You have to please the tribe with your art/imagination.

That's the right idea, but you should let people sign up right away. I can tell from experience that people always want things done NOW! and get irritated if they have to wait before doing something. People would be much happier if they are allowed to join right away and then just sit on their hands and not the other way around.

DeletedUser

this is agreat idea, well dexa has already posted for inso.

DeletedUser

If theres lots of tribes wont there be a winner for each tribe? shouldnt you just use 1 tribe for the CoA contest

DeletedUser

A contestant must choose a tribe :p. If tribes joined later, how can one choose :p.

DeletedUser

[URL="http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1566&screen=info_player&id=3033212" said:
MaGoSs[/URL]]Mind over Matter
- The colour scheme: Purple and silver.
- The theme: Mind over matter
- Links to images: Free to choose.
- Required information: MIND & w30.
- 3 key phrases: Free to choose.

Added :>.

DeletedUser59335

i thought it was for tribes only? ahh well :)

I think i can do something for those all :D

DeletedUser

You are allowed to do all if you really want to- it says so in the first post ;)

@Jaydie - so potential "artists" can only sign up after tomorrow. Do we have to state then which COA's we're going to do, or do we just say we're joining in and see how many we can get through in 6 days?

Pick a tribe from the list (or multiple tribes, don't make it to hard on yourself)
Contestants have time until 16 februari to create the COA they signed up for. Until that date you can sign yourself up on the list as long as there are enough tribes available (first come, first served :>).

I just don't get this part. Can 3 people try for the same COA, or can only 5 people take part in the art side of the competition if there are only 5 tribes?

Please clarify.

DeletedUser

You are allowed to do all if you really want to- it says so in the first post ;)

@Jaydie - so potential "artists" can only sign up after tomorrow. Do we have to state then which COA's we're going to do, or do we just say we're joining in and see how many we can get through in 6 days?

I just don't get this part. Can 3 people try for the same COA, or can only 5 people take part in the art side of the competition if there are only 5 tribes?

Please clarify.

Good question, I was hoping someone would ask it with the nearing deadline :>.

Allow me to clarify:
Contestants are only allowed to pick a tribe that HASN'T got anyone to make their COA, we use the rule "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED" here.
When their are more contestants then tribes, you will get a random tribe on the list.
As you can see, it's very important to be as fast as possible.

Another thing: I'm taking part on this contest, but I since I'm directly involved which gives me an unfair advantage, I cannot earn the prize. If I were to end first, the prize will go to the second :>.

DeletedUser

Damn, the tribes here sign up with pretty much abstract themes... Mind over matter, hidden village... How can a normal person make something out of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.