The Byzantine Empire needs K3 and K39

DeletedUser

if you nwant to join an upcomming tribe in k3, k39 or a nearby K send me, Flavius Gratus, a message saying your expiriance your OD and your previus tribe but you should be aloud to joinif you are 1000 points or more and are forum active so send me a message or look for the tribe B.E once again [ally]B.E[/ally] and send a reqruiter ort he founder, ConstantineXI, a message. or post the info here with your ingame name so i can send the invite.

Bobnbob82

Dude, stay out of our family's continents, ok? Should you take any villages in K39 i will personally rim them - we arent letting small tribes like you take over...

DeletedUser

please calm down , first if you are a powerful enough tribe to just rim us that easily then you have nothing to wory about ,second k 39 is just a secondary k to us we only have afew members there , third you can't make us stay out, and forth i would apreciat if you would act lie a civilised person and not resort to cheep threats of rimming us.
o and finaly if people want to join our tribe then by all means wether you aprove or not if they are the brave sort of folk that would fit in with our tribe then they will join K3 K39 or any other contenent that they take residence in.

Bobnbob82

please calm down , first if you are a powerful enough tribe to just rim us that easily then you have nothing to wory about ,second k 39 is just a secondary k to us we only have afew members there , third you can't make us stay out, and forth i would apreciat if you would act lie a civilised person and not resort to cheep threats of rimming us.
o and finaly if people want to join our tribe then by all means wether you aprove or not if they are the brave sort of folk that would fit in with our tribe then they will join K3 K39 or any other contenent that they take residence in.

ahahaha, dont be so stupid. of course we can make you stay out, which will probably involve sending your k39 members to k3....

DeletedUser

trying to make yourself look big by threats and insults again I guess whell even thow I dought that you can force our players into K3 if you do I am shur our tribe will not make it easy for you.

Bobnbob82

well unfortunately my threat is being carried out now...

DeletedUser

And another thing why do you care if we have three villages in your k for goodness sakes in that k we only have 5000 points while you have almost 500,000 points their. How do you feel threatend by that!

Bobnbob82

i am rimming your players. a full nuke going to one, scouts to the other, which will be followed by a noble train...
i have also sent smaller nukes to your duke in k3...

DeletedUser

enjoy the level 20 wall and HUGE! moral penalty you'll get

Bobnbob82

its 33% i know, and i would expect a lvl 20 wall from someone that has 1k points...
still, that nuke contains a LOT of troops, and good ones at that. you will find out about me when the nukes land on your other players, who you cant protect thanks to your ridiculous recruiting.

DeletedUser

our ridiculus reqruiting? oh and great acoplishment you are about to kill sumone who is less then a tenth of your points just because you can't controll your temper in a civilized conversation. you are lucky you don't have an acount on world 17

Bobnbob82

our ridiculus reqruiting? oh and great acoplishment you are about to kill sumone who is less then a tenth of your points just because you can't controll your temper in a civilized conversation. you are lucky you don't have an acount on world 17
ahahaha my temper? i am not angry, i just see that you shouldnt be recruiting in our continents. if you try and stand your ground you will face the consequences. i am not wildly attacking noobs, i am trying to make a point that you shouldnt publicly recruit players in another tribes territory.

DeletedUser

its a trap bobnbob! he secretly has 2 spearz hiding to ambush your nuke! cancel it while you cannnnn!!!!

DeletedUser

first i'm no noob second you are wildly attacking week players there was no need to start attacking if you had just calmly asked us to stay out i would have repeled the part about use reqruiting members in k39

Bobnbob82

FG I dont need to be polite to noobs like you, i have soldiers (and a decent tribe) to talk with.

secondly if you want to make tribes that recruit in continents on opposite sides of the world, you should start playing this game.

DeletedUser

FG I dont need to be polite to noobs like you, i have soldiers (and a decent tribe) to talk with.

secondly if you want to make tribes that recruit in continents on opposite sides of the world, you should start playing this game.

That link is designed to mock mergers and families - it is a link that a member of the XIII family should not be using you fool.

Last edited by a moderator: