The Classics Have Invaded Your Forum.

• Thread starter The Ginger-Bread Man
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well we got bored and saw that w48 was active but not to active. Just what we were looking for.

So I know most of you have been wondering where we came from and that would be in my signature. Click the link and you will find out. Any questions about us ask in this thread.

But I hereby claim the w48 forums in the name of The Classics!

Repinski

Umm I think not, these forums will always be MKC's!
And if she leaves I will have to hunt her down and make her come back. You wouldn't do that to us would you MKC? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

BTW i have only seen 3 of the classics post so far so its hardly your forum.

Yeah but there are only 7 of us right now. Possibly an eight. Still interviewing him.

But more of us will come. And by that I mean of the original 7.

DeletedUser

I laughed when I read Sanotra, laughed really hard. Maybe even excruciatingly hard.

Repinski

:lol: I love the way you guys treated Santora in your thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

Indeed, I believe the proper way to put this is, justice is blind but feels dead weight.

DeletedUser

Here are the mails. :lol:

Let me join.

Let me interview you. You can start by mailing me your resume.

Sanotra said:
World 2
World 2 was the world of tribal families (and wars). Joined in 2007, in the SE, joined a very popular, propaganda tribe family called ESL... They were very active on the forums, and very skilled players in game, compared to the families of that world, they prefered to keep member count down to strict numbers, and it was all skill based...

I believe my branch was a part of ESL2, and due to our growing size, and numbers, we seeded an academy... which I eventually became Duke of... ESLa, became ESL3... and after a short stay on the world, maybe eh 20 villages? I left for real life issues.

---

World 34
After my return awhile later, a good 32 worlds, I met up with some of my friends from World 2... and joined them in World 34. Again, I believe I was in the SE, and our Tribe was called LOCUST and I am not quite sure what happened end game in this world... I know that our Duke left out of nowhere, and I took the reins, as the new Duke, to which we seemed very successful...

I believe if memory serves, we were slammed by a much larger tribe family, and their allies... But for being a smaller tribe, we were probably the most well knit, organized tribe I have yet to see.

---

World 48
I joined world 48, because I missed the game... When I joined I feared the game was hijacked by total nublets... I had a bad start, and hugs invaded my K. I switched several tribes, to see if there was hope for any of them... But for the most part all I saw was Hugs, and Allies, and leaderless forums...

There was some hope with "Reborn" which is now ranked 6 in the world... I feared they too had to many allies, and I gave them a bad rating on the world forums in a rating thread... To which they dismissed, and nobled me... with the help of their allies.

That is it... I am a Manager of a small Business in real life, and so I have skills that could greatly benefit the right tribe.

Thanks for reading,
Sanotra

The Ginger-Bread Man said:
Ok That was your history but you mentioned nothing about your skill.

Sanotra said:
I think you know all you need to know... It is obvious I have never been a million point player.

I think skill is all in how you play...
I am:
Aggressive
Cooperative
Social

I can:
Actually build troops
Clear villages
Noble villages
Work together with others

If you need more, please be more specific.

Alright how exactly do you intend to better the tribe? Be specific because I have read every post in the w48 externals and I don't like you already. Impress me.

Sanotra said:
Click on my forum profile, click statistic - all threads made by me, and read some of my World 2 threads... If you still dislike me then, let me know.

No. I am going to reject you from my premade for the following reasons.

* You made a half ass attempt at a resume.
* You ignored my question as to what you think you could bring to the tribe.
* Most of my tribe does not like you. See you do not only have to please me when you join my premade, you have to please them. And I show them what you send me.
* I was 99.9% sure I was going to reject you before you even applied and I am not going to go read through your w2 crap for the above reasons as they sealed why I am rejecting you.

Thanks for the entertainment though.