The Classics Have Invaded Your Forum.

• Thread starter The Ginger-Bread Man
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Outwardly, your a Gingerbread man, but inwardly, you are full of Wolf my friend.

No, inwardly I am full of baked treats.

You got it all wrong.I guess you have started to see things:icon_sad:

4193207886_ae7142b1a8.jpg

Please Sanotra come back from your emo self:icon_cry:

You have to much time on your hands but I loved it. :lol:

I'm Trying! *Cries*

With your apology I like you slightly more but I do not like you basically at all.

DeletedUser

What if I told you, I can do an almost perfect gingerbread man impersonation? :icon_wink:
It will be better if you leave the Classics alone for the moment:icon_idea:

But if you can make some nice GBM then go ahead and post them here:)

DeletedUser

What if I told you, I can do an almost perfect gingerbread man impersonation? :icon_wink:

:lol: I would say put it on youtube with proof that is you by writing your name on a piece of paper and showing it in the video then give us the link.

DeletedUser

:lol: I would say put it on youtube with proof that is you by writing your name on a piece of paper and showing it in the video then give us the link.
Thats too much you know:icon_surprised:

But if he goes for GBM then he needs to go for a deathangelxyz as well:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think you should try to get into their tribe there would be too much conflict.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think you should try to get into their tribe there would be too much conflict.

I do not intend to enter into the tribe... But I am thinking about GBM... I don't have L33t Video abilities, but I can prove it is me by doing a shout out to my name on here =D, I mean an all audio video >.<

DeletedUser

I do not intend to enter into the tribe... But I am thinking about GBM... I don't have L33t Video abilities, but I can prove it is me by doing a shout out to my name on here =D, I mean an all audio video >.<

I would laugh, I won't lie I would.

DeletedUser

I have a question for you all!!!

Do you know the Muffin Man?

DeletedUser

that is the baker who made the ginger bread man... if it is correct... /me reviews shrek the movie