The current top 20 thoughts.

DeletedUser

Please post your thought on the current top 20 players in this world, it seems that we are half way to nobke stage just wanna check up on your thoughts on our current leaders. Please dont be bias -.-

1 hoang nghiem Evil 998 high ODA and high points possible server leader for a while.
2 ThisIsNotWeiya Jedi! 904 great player, proven in previous world and possible carry on in this world, possible co-playing top 5
3 Szkodniczek nOObS 898 dont know
4 VPCRR ACTIVE 877 2 good players playing this account top 10
5 xebeche *.* 808 good player will be around fo awhile
6 cgreen PTT 801 not much known but from his tribe profile... (if you dont know please look up his tribe) there only one guess...
7 lojZZZ NFD 779 lead the server for awhile, then stop.. a hint of point whore traits
8 930pm DVADER 752 dont know
9 Sonea RIF 751 dont know
10 Silverpace -=WT=- 732 dont know
11 Queenjele PTT 732 same as the other PTT member
12 Darth Hellmuth UNNW 724 very confident and arrogant
13 Reduaram PURGE 718 good tribe but dont know the player
14 carlita *.* 702 bonnie and clyde...? -.-
15 themoytoy Evil 698 experienced player will do well and stay in top 10
16 Hickz -=WT=- 693 dont know
17 Duke rage DIRE~A 693 dont know
18 SourOz Jedi! 690 dont know
19 GauravGarg ACTIVE 689 dont know
20 One Hit KO

DeletedUser59457

Geschlossen, pointless thread.

Why is it, it takes abit of skill to be there. And could reflect the future, although i doubt it will. But ive seen worse threads, so give the man a break.

DeletedUser47177

Why is it, it takes abit of skill to be there. And could reflect the future, although i doubt it will. But ive seen worse threads, so give the man a break.

If I stopped building troops and point whored im sure I could get into the top 20 this early.

Nudist

If I stopped building troops and point whored im sure I could get into the top 20 this early.

To be honest, by this time all the players in the top 20 are there because of the size of their troops . The more troops = the more points since they can get more income from farming and many of them have high ODA.

DeletedUser

Ugh, you have no idea what you're talking about. It's quite impossible to get anywhere near the top 20 early on without building troops.

DeletedUser

I'd rather see opinions of the top 20 OD tribes. How are we supposed to give you opinions on people we don't know and probably never will know

DeletedUser

erhm.. sorry to ask what do you do with your troops? .... are they just sit and lazy around in your village?

it makes more sense if you build alot of troops, use them to farm more.. hence more resources for upgrade.

If you said that statment when players are in their 300s points then its can be true but to reach almost 1K points i dont think they only rely on their mine resources.

hoang nghiem

Nudist

hoang nghiem knows what's up. Probably why he's rank 1 right now ^^

DeletedUser

I expect him to go far. Far away from where he is now when i rim him... :p

I am sure you can.

yeh we do have couple of good players from W29 that play in this world as well lol. nice to get mails from old timers.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser59457

I am sure you can.

yeh we do have couple of good players from W29 that play in this world as well lol. nice to get mails from old timers.

hoang nghiem

No flame :(
Damm. I fail haha. I like you, i like your tribe, we shall go far :)