The current top 20 thoughts.

DeletedUser

According to the title it says the current top 20 thoughts... so list their thoughts please :D

DeletedUser

According to the title it says the current top 20 thoughts... so list their thoughts please :D

Rank 1 thinks I'll be in the top 20 soon.

[4:09:00 PM] hoang nghiem: i will wait to see when you will join top 20 in this world

That's his thoughts. Whose posting rank 2's thoughts?

DeletedUser

Rank 1 thinks I'll be in the top 20 soon.

[4:09:00 PM] hoang nghiem: i will wait to see when you will join top 20 in this world

That's his thoughts. Whose posting rank 2's thoughts?

My thoughts are that I dunno how I got lost in the top 20,must have missed the right adress somehow.

DeletedUser

there are many good players who are not actually in the top 20 yet like UK patriot, nMe...n@me, shlomzi (wonder if he plays this game for the game itself or for pnp) etc... , so far from the list i can see 5 players that will hang around, the rest probs just drop ranks sooner or later.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser48847

Hoang, you might stick around if you don't quit the world early, just like what you did on world 29... :/

DeletedUser

My thoughts are that I dunno how I got lost in the top 20,must have missed the right adress somehow.

i think i might be in the wrong address too but hey enjoy it while im here :D i suppose i am in your house?

@ ijje: yeh lol i might be if my real life dont get in the way :D

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser47177

erhm.. sorry to ask what do you do with your troops? .... are they just sit and lazy around in your village?

it makes more sense if you build alot of troops, use them to farm more.. hence more resources for upgrade.

If you said that statment when players are in their 300s points then its can be true but to reach almost 1K points i dont think they only rely on their mine resources.

hoang nghiem

I've already cleared out my 7x7 but I can't bring in enough res to build both troops and buildings, so I go for troops and not buildings.

DeletedUser

i think i might be in the wrong address too but hey enjoy it while im here :D i suppose i am in your house?

hoang nghiem

Ah well,Im sure you also get a lot of those mails asking you for an invite to the tribe...or people asking about the bounty for nobling you lol,:p (credits to Pancake for that,>_>)

You can come party if you want,anytime,:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've already cleared out my 7x7 but I can't bring in enough res to build both troops and buildings, so I go for troops and not buildings.

i give you an advice to do better than you do now :D

"think out side the box"

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser47177

I've tried whiping my Axes but they don't go fast enough for it to be productive and im lacking LC :(.

DeletedUser

i give you an advice to do better than you do now :D

"think out side the box"

hoang nghiem

it took me a second but i actually did get what you meant there :icon_razz:

btw im planning on knocking you off that perch soon enough :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser59457

there are many good players who are not actually in the top 20 yet like UK patriot, nMe...n@me, shlomzi (wonder if he plays this game for the game itself or for pnp) etc... , so far from the list i can see 5 players that will hang around, the rest probs just drop ranks sooner or later.

hoang nghiem

UK = Noob
nMe = banned
Shlomzi = forum whore

I doubt these will ever be top 20 ;)

DeletedUser

Hello since you dont know me, i may aswell introduce myself, im not a point whore, i have troops, and other buildings than resource... im greek, but i live in england, and yes, i am a boy :p, i cannot really claim to have any extra expierence becuase simply i dont... i have played other games such as utopia online and Ogame, but TW suits me best :p

i am currently not aiming for points, or OD, just farm farm farm, who cares that my OD is low? noone! my tribal co-leaders, along with brookie dookie, we are friends from other games, buy OD means nothing if i have 40 full fleged farms in my 15X15 :)

Would you like to get to know me better? or just bored and want a friendly chat, just message me in game, i honestly dont mind :p

anyays that me summed up.... anything else anyone wantsto add? hopefully its pleasant

Yours
Sonea
The friendly Attention Whore :)
Duke of RIF

DeletedUser

Ah well,Im sure you also get a lot of those mails asking you for an invite to the tribe...or people asking about the bounty for nobling you lol,:p (credits to Pancake for that,>_>)

You can come party if you want,anytime,:)

sure man, i see you got some drinks there on your avatar. I will look after your house for you and have a keg of beer here waiting for you here. lol

@sim : ok sim, too bad i cant join ACTIVE but glad to see you guys doing so well, but it would be better if i am there hehe. i wait for you here, me, you and waiya can have a big party then.

@mat: nMe restarted btw

DeletedUser

When nobles come out you'll see me on the way to no1. Too lazy to pointwhore that much this early

DeletedUser

Both of you in the same 7x7 and in top 20, I will be impressed :icon_wink:

Yeah that really is slowing us down :( Scouts are definitely helping though, had originally skipped them on my lc rush but recently went back and got them.

Nudist

You wouldn't happen to want to tell me your LC count in game would you? :p I never skip getting scouts, they are cheap enough that I can afford to build a few before I move on to bigger and better things. I'm lucky I'm just out of your farming range (for now)