The Curtain Has Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Petnquaranlor, I have a favor to ask of you.

I am very much hoping to quit TW for good, and to do so, I'll need to have my ability to post severed.

This may sound like an odd request, and then again, you might get these every now and again.

I would like it if you would perma ban both this the Nuclear Rainbow account, as well as my Celtic Mist account. I'd very much appreciate it if you could do this for me, as I refuse to start a vulgar thread just to get myself Banned.

Thanks again

Alyssa

w32 was very much the only world I ever cared to take seriously. Because of that, I feel it necessary to inform people in this world that I have finally decided to get myself perma banned, so i cannot return.

Thanks again to you all, even those that i quarreled with. W32 was a terrific experience, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the arguments/friendships I had/made during my time here.

Celtic Mist/Nuclear Rainbow

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to wish you the best with your retirement, with you leaving I feel like I've lost a part of myself as well. For those of you who don't know me and CM have become very close over the last 12 months. Don't take my word for it though just look at our intimate private message exchanges.

20jis9c.jpg

I appreciate that you were on my side CM but the fact remains you stood with those other noobs at the time :(, however on sad days like these perhaps we should just think about the good times we had?

nv46fo.jpg

I have always thought of you as my brightest student, and I know that you've always had my back even in the darkest of times. At the end of the day I left simply because I hate you all :icon_cool:.

2d82890.jpg

I'm glad you don't hate me and I hope we can still have a chat every now and then?

Cya.

P.S not my most creative work but I'm tired.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Sad to see you go Alyssa, wish we could've spent more time together, both times we were in tribes together it didn't last too long. But you were cool and it was real nice knowing ya. <3

Good luck in RL and hope nothing but the best for you. Take care of yourself.

Alex

DeletedUser77458

Metal duck rant...
Predator, metal duck, harlos, the propagandist, thetruthwillbetold...whoever. Just stop posting about this nonsense...

At least I have got over my past grievences and have moved on, maybe it is time for you to move on...

w32 was very much the only world I ever cared to take seriously. Because of that, I feel it necessary to inform people in this world that I have finally decided to get myself perma banned, so i cannot return.

Thanks again to you all, even those that i quarreled with. W32 was a terrific experience, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the arguments/friendships I had/made during my time here.

Celtic Mist/Nuclear Rainbow

@Celtic mist/nuclear rainbow
Goodbye, I never really knew you other than our forum arguments so cant say much. But good luck in your real life.
Sincerely
Nemesis

PS: Oh, BTW, I am also harlos...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50750

sad to see you go :( i wished we could play more together but good luck in RL hope everything works ok .. :)

A humble player

Wow, see you. Sad to see another good player go. I hope you come back someday, long in the future. (good luck leaving forever :p)
We sort of didn't start on the right foot, but I am glad that is over, and am sad to see a player and acquaintance go.

Also, predator, have you no shame at all? There are some threads no one spams in or PnPs in, this is one of the types.

DeletedUser77458

Wow, see you. Sad to see another good player go. I hope you come back someday, long in the future. (good luck leaving forever :p)
We sort of didn't start on the right foot, but I am glad that is over, and am sad to see a player and acquaintance go.

Also, predator, have you no shame at all? There are some threads no one spams in or PnPs in, this is one of the types.

every thread is one that can be PnPed, I remember several threads like this which have been Pnped in.

DeletedUser

i just hope we have had been in the same tribe CM, im anxious to be coordinating with yah. good luck in RL hope you can still play <3

DeletedUser

we were usually on opposing sides of these forums, but still, GL in RL CM

(lol, way too many abbreviations)

DeletedUser

Celtic Mist, you left almost a year ago. We were sad then. We don't care now. Whoever understands what I am saying shares our feelings, whoever doesn't - nevermind.

DeletedUser77458

Celtic Mist, you left almost a year ago. We were sad then. We don't care now. Whoever understands what I am saying shares our feelings, whoever doesn't - nevermind.

I completely understand where you are coming from, however this is a leaving thread and we should say goodbye rather than what I have heard come from certain lowlife in other leaving threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.