The Curtain Has Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To Mike:
And yet we are still here, still the entity that owned the core from day 1, under a different tribe name, with the same leadership as when you left.
What has really changed? Other than you finally decided to grow up and leave us alone (you just didn't apparently grow up too much)

To Celtic Mist/NR:
You will certainly be missed, will chat with you on Skype though, as I'm not one for goodbye's :p~

DeletedUser

Probably the best looking woman to ever play tw. Shame shes gone.

Celtic Mist, you left almost a year ago. We were sad then. We don't care now. Whoever understands what I am saying shares our feelings, whoever doesn't - nevermind.
Sorry to edit but i just noticed this piece of work

I think someone might be a little envious hehe Leaving threads are meant to be civil. If ya have bad opinions keep em to yourself, especially when the person your talking trash about is no longer around. Sheesh

Comments like yours Ms. Disaster and Metal Duck, remind me of Kanye Wests "I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but Harlos had the best leaving thread of all time!" speech.

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you :icon_wink: !

... and as I know, that you always liked that track - so, here you are once again :p ->
... no matter how hard 'they' try, 'they' can't stop us now! :icon_biggrin: !

edit:
Ahhh ... and I almost forgot :icon_cool: :

emoticon-00178-rock.gif
+
emoticon-00185-heidy.gif

DeletedUser

Probably the best looking woman to ever play tw. Shame shes gone.

Sorry to edit but i just noticed this piece of work

I think someone might be a little envious hehe Leaving threads are meant to be civil. If ya have bad opinions keep em to yourself, especially when the person your talking trash about is no longer around. Sheesh

Comments like yours Ms. Disaster and Metal Duck, remind me of Kanye Wests "I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but Harlos had the best leaving thread of all time!" speech.

Grow up.

Ohai :icon_wink:

I personally don't see why anyone would be envious of the OP. You should grasp the post you reply to before commenting on it. 'cuz it will make you look like a fool, just like last time (yah, in Fame's thread).

Ms. Disaster? Actually she is Ms. Beautiful, CM and Joanna are on the same (maybe the later is a tiny bit better lol) league when it comes to looks so yeah stop the negative connotation. :icon_rolleyes:

/Spanks BD :icon_razz: Whatch' doing here? Back to the kitchen :p

/excepts the person SV to read my post then say something like this:
I know your kind.

DeletedUser

Ohai :icon_wink:

I personally don't see why anyone would be envious of the OP. You should grasp the post you reply to before commenting on it. 'cuz it will make you look like a fool, just like last time (yah, in Fame's thread).

Ms. Disaster? Actually she is Ms. Beautiful, CM and Joanna are on the same (maybe the later is a tiny bit better lol) league when it comes to looks so yeah stop the negative connotation. :icon_rolleyes:

/Spanks BD :icon_razz: Whatch' doing here? Back to the kitchen :p

/excepts the person SV to read my post then say something like this:
I know your kind.
wow champ. these kinds of posts are the reason I had ignored you in the first place. you have zero clue how to drop things. I suggest that you get over yourself. this thread isn't about your pettiness, its a leaving thread. you, metal duck, and ms disaster need to grow up and show some class instead of being outright asses. cm played a much larger role in this world, than the three of you. that was where the envy was directed at. if she wasn't, why post her poison in a leaving thread that really should mean little to her. seems pointless unless there's motive.....or she's a post whore who posts even when she doesn't care. I know when I don't care I don't post, and think most are the same.

DeletedUser

wow champ. these kinds of posts are the reason I had ignored you in the first place. you have zero clue how to drop things.
you got the memory of a fish :lol:
I suggest that you get over yourself. this thread isn't about your pettiness, its a leaving thread. you, metal duck, and ms disaster need to grow up and show some class instead of being outright asses.

If me and her are being asses then so are you. You call Metal Duck full name but BD you call it Ms Disaster /me wonders why:icon_rolleyes:

cm played a much larger role in this world, than the three of you. that was where the envy was directed at. if she wasn't, why post her poison in a leaving thread that really should mean little to her. seems pointless unless there's motive.....or she's a post whore who posts even when she doesn't care. I know when I don't care I don't post, and think most are the same.
Well, it was between the game and the looks so i went with the looks. I repeat, there is nothing to envy her for. no matter what you think.

You talk about dropping things, yet here you are arguing and stuff. If you wanted things dropped then you should have ignored what she said instead of replying to us both.\
/me wonders if the champ will reply back
Actually, you will because you can't ignore, isn't that right? :p Is why you didn't go with "nevermind" but decided to respond.

DeletedUser

Insert an idiots rant here

Champ you really are unable to grasp the simplest of replies.

So im going to quote Tazzecca, because I think he said it best, and in terms you might actually be able to comprehend.

If you are unable to show some class/grace in this a leaving thread your not welcome. Now move along and take your sour attitude elsewhere. There are plenty of spam threads for you to take your attitude to. This isn't one of them.

Unfortunately I do expect you to reply, because you are the type of person that months down the road you'll see I posted somewhere and decide to come troll my post because you don't know how to drop things. This is what the fourth time you've done this now? As I said before, you follow me around like a scorned lover and like to post whereever I do because I upset you for suggesting that you need to grow up.

I do want to apologize to everyone on his behalf because he won't. This isnt a thread to be spammed yet he will because he can't help himself. Its unfortunate but it's who he is.

I know his kind and am disgusted by it.

DeletedUser

Champ you really are unable to grasp the simplest of replies.
And you are?

If you are unable to show some class/grace in this a leaving thread your not welcome. Now move along and take your sour attitude elsewhere. There are plenty of spam threads for you to take your attitude to. This isn't one of them.
The irony of this is that i was one of the first people to say goodbye and here you are telling me to grow up because you don't like what I said to you.

Unfortunately I do expect you to reply, because you are the type of person that months down the road you'll see I posted somewhere and decide to come troll my post because you don't know how to drop things.

This is what the fourth time you've done this now? As I said before, you follow me around like a scorned lover and like to post whereever I do because I upset you for suggesting that you need to grow up.
:lol::lol:

Copycat, ain't we? ;)
You have said to me everything i've said to you. /chuckles

I expected you to reply and i expect you to still reply to me. Stop flattering yourself like i give a damn about you. I would have replied to that post regardless of the poster. Too bad it was you. So yeah, I'm not following you around. Besides, How coould i follow you around when i was first here? :p

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4907864&postcount=242

I do want to apologize to everyone on his behalf because he won't. This isnt a thread to be spammed yet he will because he can't help himself. Its unfortunate but it's who he is.

I know his kind and am disgusted by it.
Oh please, cry me a riverd. :D I know your kind, since i have predicted everything you have said. ;)

As for the grow up part
You insulted me first. stop being a god damn hypocrite.

Show some class and stop this argument. :) Just ignore me, if you still have problems doing that then I'll start ignoring you :)

DeletedUser

And you are?

See, you even remember all of my past posts. You follow me around like a scorned lover. The only thing you do is continue to prove my point

The irony of this is that i was one of the first people to say goodbye and here you are telling me to grow up because you don't like what I said to you.

:lol::lol:

Wrong champ. If you notice, I didn't say a word about your first post. I commented on Ms Disaster's and Mr. Duck's and told them to grow up. Which is when you decided to show up and post your garbage, which is why i decided to add you into the group of people that need to grow up.

Copycat, ain't we? ;)
You have said to me everything i've said to you. /chuckles

Get over yourself.

I expected you to reply and i expect you to still reply to me. Stop flattering yourself like i give a damn about you. I would have replied to that post regardless of the poster. Too bad it was you. So yeah, I'm not following you around. Besides, How coould i follow you around when i was first here? :p

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4907864&postcount=242

This link again proves my point. You commented on my post with yet another dig, and at the time you were ignored. It was too bad it was quoted and I saw it anyways, which is when i took you off ignore. If you were going to continue to be a prick despite me ignoring you, I may as well be able to comment back. I'm not sure why you continue to follow me, but its getting a little creepy.

Oh please, cry me a riverd. :D I know your kind, since i have predicted everything you have said. ;)

As for the grow up part
You insulted me first. stop being a god damn hypocrite.

No I didn't. Stop making this about you. I commented on Ms Disasters and Mr Ducks post, and you decided to rear your ugly head. I only commented when you decided to post a response to me.

Now with all due respect, Message me if you want to continue your little tantrum instead of cluttering a thread that is not about you. The only thing i was asking was for people to show a little respect towards someone who can't even reply back, and if they had bad opinions to keep them to themselves.

So again, to quote Taz because he said it best. Wtf? STHU

Show some class and stop this argument. :) Just ignore me, if you still have problems doing that then I'll start ignoring you :)

Thats the intent. Now hopefully you'll actually ignore me and move on with your life, instead of following me around like a lost puppy

Replied in the quote champ.

DeletedUser

If you two would like to take your Cat Fight to PM, I would be obliged. Thanks.

DeletedUser

If you two would like to take your Cat Fight to PM, I would be obliged. Thanks.

Apologies Petn. Like you, I would prefer this be taken to pm, instead of cluttering a going away thread. That was my main reason for posting.

DeletedUser

I'm going to assume that you were writing that post before I posted my Warning. Next time this happens: when I say an argument ends, it ends: no last comments, no asides about the other person's inability to stop.

It. Ends.

Now, this is a Goodbye thread: if you have a comment to post, then post it, but keep it civil. This isn't the place for resentful comments. If you disagree with what someone says, then disagree, but don't start an argument. If any more start, I'm locking this, and the people involved are getting infractions.

DeletedUser

Have a good one Sierra. I'll miss the hats, but I wont miss the colors :D
You have done well in your time in Tribal Wars. Cherish your memories of this place, and may the sorrows be easily forgotten.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

Status
Not open for further replies.