The Death of DDB

DeletedUser

Hey EJ, on W24 what you did is called "pulling a Howsyer"

lol

I did that to a tribe called ACID there. Of course in that case I regret doing it, but here it's funny.

DeletedUser

Just as their Duke becomes more active in the war against Ctrl, the tribe vanishes. Its a shame really. Admittedly, he wasn't exactly being involved in a positive manner.

From the last 7 daysRank Player Lost Villages
1 Dingo Chief 194
2 borut123 171
3 L3gollas 128

DeletedUser

i think legolas finally realized he had to fight instead of doing activity checks every two days and freaked out.
god i was sick of sending him nuke counts only to be asked a week later for them again with no actually Op planned

For the record CTRL when i stopped being the offensive planner not one tribe Op was ever planned after that. I quit doing that after nomads war. you get the point

DeletedUser

everyone planned ops back in the day tho in ddb like i would send all my long range nukes and cats then just as they started landing i told near by people what ones ive cleared and catted for an easy noble

DeletedUser

you're wrong there tron, when the war started nukes and nobles were going to ctrl..

but you got a point there though..

DeletedUser

you're wrong there tron, when the war started nukes and nobles were going to ctrl..

but you got a point there though..

no im not wrong. I never said nukes and nobles were not sent. I said no tribe Ops were planned
we never had a clear goal in our minds. it was attack here no over here now,, no wait how about here,

ok i do take that back. i planned 4-5 OPS for the leaders to implement but all they did was sit on it for weeks arguing on whether it was a good plan or not. Hind sight One i was totally right on and IMO it cost us the war. I told them to clean up k37 or ctrl would move into it. they kept wanting to attack k36 cause thats where ctrl was attacking at the time. there was no looking forward to what happens when they get k36 then we cant get k37 as easy and its then easy for them.
Now ctrl is dancing around their bonfires in that area having parties while the DDB refugees are scrambling for something to call home

DeletedUser

no im not wrong. I never said nukes and nobles were not sent. I said no tribe Ops were planned
we never had a clear goal in our minds. it was attack here no over here now,, no wait how about here,

ok i do take that back. i planned 4-5 OPS for the leaders to implement but all they did was sit on it for weeks arguing on whether it was a good plan or not. Hind sight One i was totally right on and IMO it cost us the war. I told them to clean up k37 or ctrl would move into it. they kept wanting to attack k36 cause thats where ctrl was attacking at the time. there was no looking forward to what happens when they get k36 then we cant get k37 as easy and its then easy for them.
Now ctrl is dancing around their bonfires in that area having parties while the DDB refugees are scrambling for something to call home

there is a home waiting for them. they just need to Cross the LINE :)

DeletedUser

at the time it was only me and spawnie who had vills in k37 so you can basicaly say it was cleaned up (more or less). The previous owner of this account lost tons of vills in k37 about a month before i took it. I just picked the nobeling back up and gave k37 a ctrl base... thats where you lost k37. ctrl knew that k36 was stacked heavy and that k37 was as good as empty

DeletedUser

there is a home waiting for them. they just need to Cross the LINE :)

Your tribe name is completely BS.

You say "Cross the LINE"

But in actuality, almost NONE of your members are anywhere near any LINE.

You're all behind Borg and x-DDB members sitting comfortably in your backline continents sending cat nukes out.

Cross the LINE my ass. More like, sit back behind the large buffer and send Catnukes because we're all too terrified to take villages anywhere near CTRL.

You have barely any front with CTRL. The tribal platform for LINE is, Noble all the Barbs you can, so we can build more catnukes and throw them 100's of hours away. If you noble anywhere near a CTRL member, YOU WILL BE KICKED!!!

You guys are quite honestly the lamest excuse for a tribe that's ever existed.

DeletedUser

Your tribe name is completely BS.

You say "Cross the LINE"

But in actuality, almost NONE of your members are anywhere near any LINE.

You're all behind Borg and x-DDB members sitting comfortably in your backline continents sending cat nukes out.

Cross the LINE my ass. More like, sit back behind the large buffer and send Catnukes because we're all too terrified to take villages anywhere near CTRL.

You have barely any front with CTRL. The tribal platform for LINE is, Noble all the Barbs you can, so we can build more catnukes and throw them 100's of hours away. If you noble anywhere near a CTRL member, YOU WILL BE KICKED!!!

You guys are quite honestly the lamest excuse for a tribe that's ever existed.

Didn't you have something to do with building the tribe? and a few other tribes? When you left CTRL and became DDB's duke? when you kicked everyone from DDB? What did you think everyone would do? Hit the delete button? Form a tribe that says that won't war with anyone? What about catnukes from your tribe being trown 100's of hours away to reach LINE memebers?

DeletedUser

Didn't you have something to do with building the tribe? and a few other tribes? When you left CTRL and became DDB's duke? when you kicked everyone from DDB? What did you think everyone would do? Hit the delete button? Form a tribe that says that won't war with anyone? What about catnukes from your tribe being trown 100's of hours away to reach LINE memebers?

Are you deliberately slow?

We're nobling more villages than we're catapulting. And you'll also notice that it's one of our members catting people. Not the entire tribe outlining their strategy behind it.

No, i didn't think people would just hit delete. Where in my post did I ever say that?

Read it again, or go back to school and learn how to read.

I said you guys are sitting back acting like you're an amazing tribe, because you have a HUGE buffer zone infront of you. You share almost no frontlines with CTRL and the name LINE just doesn't fit.

Just like at the beginning of the Borg/DDB/Viva/Wolrd vs. CTRL, you guys acted like you're all amazing and this will be CTRL's downfall.

This is a last pathetic ditch effort to outlast CTRL as much as possible since we now have to make our way over to you in order to noble your asses out.

This activity will only last so long. Once we make our way to your little hidey holes, you'll all do exactly what Borg and DDB did. Crash and BURN.

But the notion of "Here's the LINE, are you ready to cross it" is a total load of crap. It's more along the lines of "There's the LINE, way off in the distance, are you ready to sit behind a comfortable buffer and bombard our enemies safely from a distance?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you deliberately slow?

We're nobling more villages than we're catapulting. And you'll also notice that it's one of our members catting people. Not the entire tribe outlining their strategy behind it.

No, i didn't think people would just hit delete. Where in my post did I ever say that?

Read it again, or go back to school and learn how to read.

I said you guys are sitting back acting like you're an amazing tribe, because you have a HUGE buffer zone infront of you. You share almost no frontlines with CTRL and the name LINE just doesn't fit.

Just like at the beginning of the Borg/DDB/Viva/Wolrd vs. CTRL, you guys acted like you're all amazing and this will be CTRL's downfall.

This is a last pathetic ditch effort to outlast CTRL as much as possible since we now have to make our way over to you in order to noble your asses out.

This activity will only last so long. Once we make our way to your little hidey holes, you'll all do exactly what Borg and DDB did. Crash and BURN.

But the notion of "Here's the LINE, are you ready to cross it" is a total load of crap. It's more along the lines of "There's the LINE, way off in the distance, are you ready to sit behind a comfortable buffer and bombard our enemies safely from a distance?"

I looked around our tribe, seems to be the same people that have been playing. "This activity will only last so long" you've said before.....and were still active, no?...like I said, were still here, we didn't crash and BURN

DeletedUser

I looked around our tribe, seems to be the same people that have been playing. "This activity will only last so long" you've said before.....and were still active, no?...like I said, were still here, we didn't crash and BURN
You really are oblivious.. :icon_rolleyes:

nakki pappa

now if you're so very active then how come that i am tearing (or was tearing) an 11m player apart from YOUR tribe?

DeletedUser

Just because you're all forming a last ditch effort behind a gigantic meat shield and calling yourselves an active tribe. Doesn't mean jack squat.

If anything it truly shows how stupid one has to be not to realize when it's over.

Yeah, you're logging into your accounts every day or two. Yeah, you're sending out nukes. But is that really active?

Any tribe can do that. And just because you're all mostly large accounts with lots of catnukes doesn't mean anything. It means you're comfortable nobling barbs and sending out nukes to do nothing other than catapult your enemies. You accomplish nothing by it.

We've won. You've lost, and not a single one of you has the dignity or self respect to even understand that.

Simply sitting back on your asses far far away from CTRL and catapulting us because you're too terrified to come anywhere close to us, is not fighting a war. If you could even call it fighting of any kind really.

You're all pathetic. And I know for a fact your big trash talk wouldn't be so big if you had anything remotely close enough for us to noble.

Go back to your hole in whatever northern rim continent you came from. Because it's obvious none of you have the balls to bring the fight to us. You've all got to sit back and wait for us to smash through continents worth of meat shield in order to make our way towards you.

Your tribe name really shouldn't be LINE.

It should be PUS

Or we could take an example out of Krugan's guide to faking the enemy, and send 378 fakes from a single village. We'll call it our "faking" village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because you're all forming a last ditch effort behind a gigantic meat shield and calling yourselves an active tribe. Doesn't mean jack squat.

If anything it truly shows how stupid one has to be not to realize when it's over.

Yeah, you're logging into your accounts every day or two. Yeah, you're sending out nukes. But is that really active?

Any tribe can do that. And just because you're all mostly large accounts with lots of catnukes doesn't mean anything. It means you're comfortable nobling barbs and sending out nukes to do nothing other than catapult your enemies. You accomplish nothing by it.

We've won. You've lost, and not a single one of you has the dignity or self respect to even understand that.

Simply sitting back on your asses far far away from CTRL and catapulting us because you're too terrified to come anywhere close to us, is not fighting a war. If you could even call it fighting of any kind really.

You're all pathetic. And I know for a fact your big trash talk wouldn't be so big if you had anything remotely close enough for us to noble.

Go back to your hole in whatever northern rim continent you came from. Because it's obvious none of you have the balls to bring the fight to us. You've all got to sit back and wait for us to smash through continents worth of meat shield in order to make our way towards you.

Your tribe name really shouldn't be LINE.

It should be PUS

Or we could take an example out of Krugan's guide to faking the enemy, and send 378 fakes from a single village. We'll call it our "faking" village.

If its truely over and you won, why are you still here? oh thats right, you must also be as stupid as we are in not realizing its over.

DeletedUser

If its truely over and you won, why are you still here? oh thats right, you must also be as stupid as we are in not realizing its over.

My what a compelling argument searing with both logic and wit. Excuse me whilst I hit the delete button in ordinance with this fantastic and intellectual rebuttal you’ve put forth.