The Downfall of 300

DeletedUser

I am also sad to see these guys go.... I would have liked to see there metal in a proper tribe ... there exclusivity killed them...

Lets not take away credit from the guys that started the attacks ... They made these guys quit...

Looking forward to seeing where OE goes from here... Might we see another HIPPO....??

DeletedUser

Lol just sqeezing my new siggy in here :p. Also why does the topic say : ''the downfall of 300'' because at best this is all just a skirmish.

COOL SIGGY DUDE..

back to topic: 300 gona GET back up becoz u are attacking them when there Away!

DeletedUser

Most of it was already said: Yes, the attacks made us quit, though I myself hadn't any (sic!) when I set my account on deletion.

But what Jamm already wrote, fits 100% on my situation. I neither could at the moment (nor would I, if I could) sit in front of my PC all day long to mark hundreds of attacks and react on them. Been there, done that - so we knew, what amount of time would have been needed to react properly.

About the "bash" on my offensive village with little to none support from another village of mine. Cudos! :D That player would have been nobled, if we wouldn't have quit. It was the next target on my list, but as said - we thought very well about the situation whether to fight or not. The lack of free time (and the awesome wheather outside) let me vote "no".

And those, who know me for some time longer, should know that this wasn't an easy decision, since I LOVE to fight against all odds. ;-)

Sorry OE, hopefully we'll get another chance to play together in one world. Probably in autum, when having fun in the sun isn't as tempting as right now anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, if I see it right purple predator got to rank 2 with the same level of (in)activity I had. 35 villages for quite a while and well, a less than average growth in them is a clear sign for not being overly active.

These settings are really interesting, but nobling 1k villages can really drive you nuts.

DeletedUser

all i see from the attacks on jamm is that he dodged them :icon_rolleyes:

for such a slow world and great noble settings, i would say troops are very expensive (time to build them) so the best option is to just snipe nobles for a while :lol:

DeletedUser

Have to say, it was quite a disappointing finish. Seeing your quick growth indeed added a fear factor in us, and that is why we attacked, however not having much (if any) thing done back to us made this the same as attacking barbarian villages - defiantly not fun.

Seriously speaking, the day I and a few other members received incoming attacks from tango, that is when we got excited but guess that was the last of it...

It was fun while it lasted however. And the whole thing did give us experience - something even I lacked along with my members.

jamm, if you and Tango ever join a new world, hit me up a mail? Would love to play against you again :icon_wink: Might not survive and get killed like crazy, but it would be a fun process :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Wec would have had you guys in our tribe in a flash 300 was a good tribe !!!

DeletedUser

I don't think their getting enough credit for what they are doing here. Sure it is nothing great but most players wouldn't even bother doing anything against those names. They done a pretty good job on Tango Man catting him down and such. Like they said their main priority is to eliminate the threats around them. Whether it be nobling or catting. What's going to be easier to do against these types of players. Catting them down or nobling?

You need to do more against the others though in all respect. Only causing if anything moderate damage at best to Tango Man (compared to his size) and minimum at best to Thargoran and Jamm. I think the case could be they hurt you more than you did them.

We are only being shown one side of the arguement here. There are many other reports most porbably being hidden.
Quote for Agreement.

Funny part is that we all three destroyed most of our armies in long distance attacks, so most of our villages are completely empty...

Yeah, i was wondering about that.

Tango, aka Tracy*insert random number*, never played with you prior to this world, but I have never seen a player more dedicated to the tribe. It was refreshing to hear "I just do what I'm told." whenever I asked you how you planned to do things. I've never seen a player with your skill level so willing to put their ego to the side. You will always have my respect. Oh and have fun in W1, I'm sure you're still busy mopping up iceman. Hope that goes well for you.

Why Tango Man when she is a woman?:icon_neutral:

ender_wiggin

It's a sad day for TW.

Remove your hats. Legends have just left the building... err, world.

DeletedUser

sigh... was battling monsters tango man tracy for ranks till I found no more targets with good enough morale and she got catted. :|

hope t o see you in another world!

DeletedUser

This is a sad event for W33 :icon_cry:
The list of great player shrinks even more :icon_confused:
Oh well at least us noobs will have a chance to be non-noob good players in our own right in the future.....
Hopefully enough of us will learn enough to be troublesome to the greats down the road........... like W43 :icon_eek:
Which will be next christmas if the TW's crew keeps opening new worlds at their current fast & furious rate..

DeletedUser

I hope your not including me in that statement as i do not in any way play in the same league as Thar or Jamm

From my experience, you are way up their. Having those defences and offensive troops as you did with the amount of villages compared with my personal assests, if you had indeed been active and played properly, it would've taken a LOT to just take you down.

DeletedUser

The last of my remaining Tribal Wars interest is now gone.
After months of waiting, even while not playing, I never found out the master, super-secret, no-one-knows-anything, don't-tell-Shyroh plan.

DeletedUser

I don't think their getting enough credit for what they are doing here. Sure it is nothing great but most players wouldn't even bother doing anything against those names. They done a pretty good job on Tango Man catting him down and such. Like they said their main priority is to eliminate the threats around them. Whether it be nobling or catting. What's going to be easier to do against these types of players. Catting them down or nobling?

You need to do more against the others though in all respect. Only causing if anything moderate damage at best to Tango Man (compared to his size) and minimum at best to Thargoran and Jamm. I think the case could be they hurt you more than you did them.

We are only being shown one side of the arguement here. There are many other reports most porbably being hidden.

as stated before the only reports that were posted were from our tribe. and since we encountered NO defensive troops for the first 3 days and they sent NO counter attacks it does appear like you are only seeing one side.

DeletedUser

You may send me 50 Dollars via paypal for curing your TW addiction, shyroh. Yes, thats including the 95% discount.

DeletedUser

Supporting innogames with money to addict even more people I can then heal. Interesting business model. Need to think about it.