the empire expands to the outer Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"its obvious to everyone in this forum that your incapabilities to adeem yourself after this are non-existant Quad"

launch attacks mate, i have borders with top two tribes (and #5 they merged with) who are allied with shared forums (family) and you think i am scared of what?
launch attacks mate, see why the quintessential old-world family tribe asks ~*S*~ (a rim tribe in their words) for ceasefires
weak

I have no idea what any of your posts said because they are too long with no relevance to any thing for me to take an interest.

I do however wish you good luck, kick their ass :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*sigh* i dont even play this world anymore, but this post has dragged me back to the forums.

so, first of all

if you want to make these arguments, put them all in one post, multiposting makes people hate you. even more.

then, maybe its because they don't want to have to worry about a little abcess in their territory due to them being in a war or about to be in one. Its common practice for a large tribe to get NAP with small nooby rim tribes when it goes to war so it can send all its troops to the front.

but, since you dont want these ceasefires, then maybe they will postpone these wars until after they have dealt with you. I sincerely hope this is the case.

allies with shared forums are not family. It is the single most effective way to share information and work together, which is what allies do. Not allies of n00b tribes that are just on a nice long list of people to huggle, allies work together. NAPs don't, they are just a way of securing borders.

And the fact that you fell for the joke request to become a family makes you look like you dont want this war that you appear to be spoiling for.

if you really think theyre scared of you, call their bluff. declare on them, and show them that you CAN win the war. or something.

Damn it, where is Cele when you need him? he at least rims all these noobs.

In short, the point of your argument was so flawed and inaccurate that it has missed me and in fact is now stuck in the wall.

Well, it would be, if it were sharp at all.

/pwnage

GO GO GO DVADER!

take him to the RIM PARTAYYYYY!!!

DeletedUser

There sure is a lot of hate here.

shahyd, if you think the top 2 tribes are so weak, why have you not started taking villages from them? You know the old adage, only the strong survive.

Just an opinion and I'm not trying to make enemies here, but perhaps less talk and more action IG? (I'm not much to speak, but I try).

DeletedUser

Well, I think constructive criticism on opinions are good for the progression of the game. As long as no one takes it overboard.
Both side pose interesting debate.

Deleted User - 4669627

they may be making interesting points but this topic is supposed to be about ME! :icon_cry:

[8/3/2009 9:48:25 PM] jamie_red: well your council needs a wake up call
[8/3/2009 9:48:28 PM] jamie_red: before it's to late
[8/3/2009 9:48:29 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i will discuss with the others in our council
[8/3/2009 9:48:35 PM] jamie_red: thinking i was lying or what not
[8/3/2009 9:48:42 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think, they might have received it today, we will see
[8/3/2009 9:48:43 PM] jamie_red: i couldn't belive my eyes this morning lol
[8/3/2009 9:48:59 PM] jamie_red: we are already in talks
[8/3/2009 9:49:07 PM] jamie_red: your either with us or against us
[8/3/2009 9:49:23 PM] jamie_red: a option to grow and open your wings lol

[8/4/2009 9:12:05 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: it is looking like we are thinking 2-3 weeks would be ideal for us
[8/4/2009 9:12:18 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i will have final confirmation within 12 hours
[8/4/2009 9:13:32 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: the only issue with the diplomacy list was the main TRI which we understood to be listed as an NAP
[8/4/2009 9:14:23 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: however, right now, it should read that the entire family is NAP
[8/4/2009 9:15:04 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: please have your spy confirm for you that we are not "running to you" as you put it
[8/4/2009 9:15:06 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: ;)
[8/4/2009 8:09:19 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i told you i would have a response, but the council is still debating, however, the votes are there, it is only a matter of the people coming online to cast them
[8/4/2009 8:10:00 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i will tell you that we would like to plan something for 2-3 weeks from now, as you said
[8/4/2009 8:10:02 PM] jamie_red: no problem
[8/4/2009 8:10:18 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: but the votes have not been counted yet
[8/4/2009 8:10:21 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: ty
[8/4/2009 8:12:10 PM] jamie_red: I would like to know within 2/3 days at latest what your doing
[8/4/2009 8:12:41 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i should be able to let you know within 24 hours, without fail, but appreciate the extra time
[8/4/2009 8:12:58 PM] jamie_red: ;)
[8/4/2009 8:13:16 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i should even be able to have other leaders message you to confirm it is not just me saying we are with you
[8/4/2009 8:14:05 PM] jamie_red: ;)

[8/11/2009 4:55:57 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i will have to talk to you later, things will likely have changed dramatically within the next several hours
[8/11/2009 4:56:31 PM] jamie_red: no problem
[8/11/2009 9:48:53 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: still playing out, i regret to inform you that likely we will suffer internal conflict for days
[8/11/2009 9:48:57 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: lol
[8/11/2009 9:49:06 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: nothing a diplomat should admit to
[8/11/2009 9:49:28 PM] jamie_red: lol
[8/11/2009 9:49:35 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: but i am a very open individual and it has not suffered me
[8/11/2009 9:49:48 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i would like to continue working with you
[8/11/2009 9:49:54 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: but i might switch to pawns
[8/11/2009 9:49:56 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: lol
[8/11/2009 9:50:09 PM] jamie_red: i heard that also
[8/11/2009 9:50:21 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i would later like to discuss merger possibilities with some of pawns and davder
[8/11/2009 9:50:28 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: ;)

[8/13/2009 5:09:45 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: okay, looks like we will not proceed with any more changes in TRI until byk returns and has a chance to catch up
[8/13/2009 5:10:24 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: as far as i know, TRI is still planning for the 23rd, PAWNS is giving an excuse now to break the NAP by attacking 3 TRI members
[8/13/2009 5:11:07 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i will do whatever i do likely between the 17th and 23rd, but byk will return on the 15th
[8/13/2009 5:11:19 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: sorry, between 17th and 22nd
[8/13/2009 5:11:35 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: so on 23rd, we should be on same page
[8/13/2009 6:26:40 PM] jamie_red: no problem mate
[8/14/2009 3:06:16 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i expect to merge about 12 people into pawns between the 17th and 22nd
[8/14/2009 3:06:52 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: these 12 will be using their nukes before merging so they cannot be expected to take targets
[8/14/2009 3:07:52 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: we will not be able to attack on the 23rd, but when we do attack, i expect i can get 6 other pawns to turn and attack with us
[8/14/2009 3:08:39 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: dvavder is largest, they will need to declare first
[8/14/2009 3:08:59 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: TRI will follow once they have reports confirming attacks have begun
[8/14/2009 3:09:15 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: then INH will attack
[8/14/2009 3:09:55 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: then when the merged 12 have their nukes back they will launch the blow that breaks the back of the tribe
[8/14/2009 3:10:13 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: then the 6 will trun and launch their own attacks
[8/14/2009 3:10:39 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: 4 of those 6 will join dvader then
[8/14/2009 3:12:00 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: the other 14 will join when we come together
[8/14/2009 3:12:23 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: if everything goes according to plan
[8/14/2009 3:12:39 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: lot of variables still
[8/14/2009 8:10:42 PM] jamie_red: we already started nobling them

the time is not yet right to share the conversations that followed, but i believe its more than obvious when these communications are weighed against the reality of what is now history, it becomes clear that jr. and i have been family a long time
:icon_eek:

this is just a family squabble and should have been kept private, but jr.'s gone and dragged our relationship into the public forums
:icon_rolleyes:

how could the #1 tribe, the #2 tribe, the #5 tribe, the #6 tribe all share a huge border and we are not exchanging blows, unless the west side of the world is just one huge love fest?
:scout:

hmmmm..........

valk

LOL bringing up conversations from a few months ago...going lower ;)

DeletedUser

-5 points there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

LOL bringing up conversations from a few months ago...going lower ;)

"the time is not yet right to share the conversations that followed" - Shahyd

stay tuned mate, we will get to more recent ones, all in due time ;)

EDIT: this was just to establish how LONG we been family

DeletedUser

Shahyd you bring up conversations that were 2 wars ago and call us huggers?

Afterall Pawns and TRI only disolved after wars with us. A good number of the leftovers particularly from TRI are now in your tribe. Which you openly admit as refugees. By all means peolpe are allowed to recruit refugees but just expect the retribution that comes with it.

I also wish to see these 4 academies you referenced earlier. I think revealing which tribes they are would be beneficial for all of us :icon_eek:

Reality is you aren't really sure of what you are arguing or the position that your tribe has fount itself (no different for the majority of members, we were already at war with them). Your gullibility shown in the first post reflects this.

In any case this thread wasn't intended so much as a declaration of war as attacks have already been exchanged, more so as thread for laughs.

DeletedUser

In any case this thread wasn't intended so much as a declaration of war as attacks have already been exchanged, more so as thread for laughs.

I can guess who is winning that one. Has any serious action been seen?

Deleted User - 4669627

well stooge lost a village or two, that's why he's sore

mostly they have been content to noble our players who quit long ago and were kept in the tribe to give DVADER something to strike at, while we have taken some villages from their active players and cut off their internal nobling of their inactives

no real blows yet though, to either side, still just a family squabble ;)

no, like i said and they have not denied, they asked us for a ceasefire and this is not a declaration of war, just entertainment for us all to enjoy

so, do we continue the show or let this thread die, cast your ballots.

anybody want to see more past family chats?
anybody want to do as i suggested earlier and start naming all DVADER academies we can?

i'll start, ~*S*~
or are we still exiled from the DVADER family?

DeletedUser

Not bitter at all about dropping those villages, got a lot of ODD to show for it, particularly considering the circumstances.

You see now this
cut off their internal nobling of their inactives

Now that contradicts

what's really funny is how DVADER nobles our inactives while we noble their actives

Quite a few instances where you see an account getting internally nobled and jump on the opportunity (killerevans account for instance). The reality is isolated villages that are being internally nobled are virtually impossible to defend (no rebuilding troops or walls, too far too stack) and so you guys get some cheap conquers. Albeit they prop up the stats, and more power too you, I am honestly surprised all things considered that you were able to see the opportunity there (obvious as it is).

20 million Vs 100 million, now on paper these are the numbers, however in reality this effectively is not the case. The vast majority of your tribes conquers have been in continents where you have dominance. So although the tribal total is in our favor, at a local scale you guys have us outnumbered.
Now we can use our tribal bulk (the k#5's for the most part) however these are generally 100 hours or more from the villages you have capped. So although the total is in our favor, it is a battle of 8 - 10 hour (or less) noble transits for you guys Vs 80 hour + stacks. Reality of expansion, not so much an excuse.

But this considered, we are still up 2:1 (100 Vs 42 all time) in conquers.

Even though ~*S*~ clearly is not an academy as your delusional statement seems to be eluding, but please name the other 3. I call your bluff.

DeletedUser

Stats since declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~*S*~
Players:

Timeframe: 08/11/2009 04:54:00 to 01/12/2009 10:28:14

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,969
Side 2: 562
Difference: 1,407

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 45
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,657,302
Side 2: 3,101,227
Difference: 13,556,075

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 402,414
Side 2: 426,918
Difference: 24,504

image.php

These are only good stats if you're in ~*S*~.

DeletedUser

The stats as raw numbers are not an entirely accurate representation.

I do not deny that we have lost that many villages, and no matter what spin I try to put on it, they still have taken 45 villages off DVADER hands. 26 of those were against a single account which we were internalling. Regardless they remain a legitimate part of the stats. Call it 46 overall for ~*S*~ for that time period as we removed Templar69 from our tribe on around 10 villages and since then they managed to cap another.

The real distortion comes in how ~*S*~ has hidden our caps against them. We have taken comfortably 25 against shadywarrior and Mr.Pibbles 2 accounts they have kicked. Far more has been lost from their own players getting themselves banned as well.

Call it a spin, but ~*S*~ has declined 2.5 mil points total, despite recruiting approximately 25 players (hard too tell exactly due too some leaving temporarily, assumabely whilst under attack). So a far more significant amount of damage has been done then the stats of conquers against whilst in tribe.

So the real picture is not neccessarily depicted by the raw numbers. ~*S*~ is shrinking, despite their constant flow of recruitment, we have lost more than we should have.

However reality is one tribe is shrinking, the other isn't.

v3ngance

what's really funny is how DVADER nobles our inactives while we noble their actives

what's really funny is how the top tribe, needs the #2 tribe (and the former #5 tribe they merged with) as its ally to take on the #6 tribe

what's really funny is how there is still no progress made

what's really funny is that Jamiered thinks THIS is funny
lol
how so jr.?

i would say the real joke is on you mate, or rather YOU are the real joke

guess time will tell whether DVADER can conquer more from its academy tribe than their academy tribe can conquer form the top ranked tribe

of course, DVADER will have help from the #2 tribe (and the former #5 tribe they merged with) so, it should not be a problem for 200 points to conquer less than 20 million?

the fact that you mention us in the externals and try to make us look weak is weak on your part mate

we have no academy tribe mate, you are the top ranked tribe and have multiple academies and the world knows it mate
in fact, who wants to list them? it would be a long list and a lot of work, wouldn't it jr.?

we did not change our name because we believed you mate, though we would not be your first academy or even your fifth
we did it to make the other tribes wonder, but you went and destroyed ALL the fun

anyway, enough idle chit-chat, enough games, let's get to nobling, genetlemen start the clock.

lol shahyd you trully are an idiot. it makes me sad that i ever followed you.

is the stability of shahyd's mind and how he is willing to do anything to save himself (i was going to let this fly, but the mention of xvi prompted my response)

here is shahyd's initial communicae w/ me:

and so some ppl send attacks at the freebies, is anyone really surprised? and then i get this:

i dont remember declaring war on S, dvdr2 now, or whatever it will be tomorrow, i think youll lose your "hard earned" respect now

better question: how do you declare war when the villas are gifted? <- free pps to anyone that can explain this to me

i am glad i had not coordinated an attack w/ dvd, we wouldnt of had a good laugh

finally, i was unaware dvd was going to post this, i was actually going to post my own funny but ill save it for later :icon_wink:

omg shahyd didnt learn from getting banned for internally distroying my account? he does it again. darwins theory?

not sure how i look foolish, if somebody could please explain
am sure how this makes the top tribes look super weak
:(

Right There (bolded for you to make it easier)

Last edited by a moderator:

ostracized

How many more of these pointless posts are you going to make? :icon_rolleyes:

Are you will ever make a good post? (it's a little bit different from pointless post)
Or you will just sit over there and try be cool as ever. (it's pointless right)

Status
Not open for further replies.