The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

DeletedUser

Is LSHRV going to change its name to reflect the tribute to Suncraft? Or does that not really matter anymore?

Yes, it does matter. But since there are still going two be two tribes I assume we are both going to keep our names.

DeletedUser

I have never posted my thoughts in this kind of topic but this is my tribe we are talking about so:

I do believe in the LSHRV merge, it is for the best and not a spineless decision at all!

What we are doing takes some real balls, Sunny has faced impossible odds for a long time and has always come out clean dragging our dead enemys bodys with us ;)

I am confident we will when this war and I have a message for C2: Bring it! :icon_twisted:

Math problem: C2 has :heavycavalry::swordsman::heavycavalry::swordsman::heavycavalry::swordsman::heavycavalry::swordsman::heavycavalry::swordsman::heavycavalry::swordsman: Sunny and LSHRV has :axemen::lightcavalry::axemen::scout::axemen::ram::axemen: Who will win? Answere: Sunny and LSHRV duh! We may be outnumbered but who cares? We always win!

MichielK

I totally agree with that. We all know whatever you say that you want to be the last tribe standing. And that means destroying Sunny. You will not come to admit it, but everyone knows you would have.

Not true. In fact, we already have one ally that we won't attack under any circumstances since we want to win this world together with them. If we have one, why not two?

For example, look at TKR. We've been in the position many times to attack them, and it would have often been in our benefit to do so. Instead, we stayed loyal to them since they were loyal to us. A good friend is worth more than a few villages.

An independent Sunny that survived a war against LSHRV against the odds would have been a valuable friend to have, IMO.

DeletedUser

it will chnage and me and ende will make sure of it, we will not go un-noticed or remembered.

DeletedUser

i wasnt expecting to see this ever happen after everything ende has said in the past.

this should spice things up a bit i reckon :icon_wink: good luck guys

MichielK

You are deprived of this tactic, say what ever you want about Sunny now, but we all know how much room would there be in C2 for them if you had beaten us and came knocking at their door.

All the room they'd want. I know you're biased against us, but it's obvious that an independent Sunny that survived a war against an opponent 4 times as big would make a great addition to any tribe. Why on earth would we kill players like that?

DeletedUser

hey looked c² are ganna be biased and lshrv are ganna be biased back, fat!

lshrv always made us look bad and spoke down to us, they tried to ruin ende as much as they could. now look at them, sticking up for us, they never meant most of the things they said, they were ouyr enimie and we were theirs so they would try to verbally abuse us and thats how it is. i mean no offense lshrv as any tribe would do the same.

DeletedUser

All the room they'd want. I know you're biased against us, but it's obvious that an independent Sunny that survived a war against an opponent 4 times as big would make a great addition to any tribe. Why on earth would we kill players like that?

Stop trying to give us doubts. We have made our decision and if you like it or not we are sticking with it. So either way, C2 are screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To try and stop this becoming a flame war:

C2 must have thought this would happen some time, it was just about when. We were fighting on 3 fronts, which was playing right into your hands, now we have reduced our disadvantage against you it will be a better and more entertaining fight for you.

Because thats why you declared war on us in the first place, to have fun, so enjoy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speakinag about vicious attacks...aren t you guys from C2?-poster tribe for vicious attacks...

You said it yourself, many times-this is a game, everyone wants to win, to be the last tribe standing. You, Sunny, us...
Frederick II of Prussia was a military genious, even though he wasn t stronger then all of his opponents, he faught them separately and thus managed to keep them at bay. You are deprived of this tactic, say what ever you want about Sunny now, but we all know how much room would there be in C2 for them if you had beaten us and came knocking at their door.
Your chances for being ''the last tribe standing'' have now severely decreased, eventhough you won t admit it... i could name the reasons, but we all know them

Frederick the Great was indeed a military genius, however he would have lost in the end without the death of the Russian empress and the collapse of the alliance against him. I don't think we can expect anything similar in this war. :icon_smile:

MichielK

Stop trying to give us doubts. We have made our decision and if you like it or not we are sticking with it.

You're right, I dislike this merger, but not because you'll be our enemy. I dislike this merger because it rules out that you'll be on our side.

As for giving you doubts...I'm saying the exact same things as I told Ende: an independent Sunny that beat LSHRV along with us would have all the options they wanted. Independence, invites, sharing the spoils of war...you deserved it, you would've gotten it.

Ask TKR. Ask BFL. Both were smaller than you are, both were "in our way", and neither ever got attacked by us. You had all the same options they had.

So either way, you guys are screwed.

We'll see :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stop trying to give us doubts. We have made our decision and if you like it or not we are sticking with it. So either way, you guys are screwed.

MK isn't trying to give you doubts. You already have them. He's just trying to prove that they are right.

A little bit of our past history to back up what MK said.

Major:
C2 vs TIF war - C2 completely annihilated TIF, yet picked up a good number of members, including myself and MK.
C2 vs CND war - Some might argue that it wasn't really ended, but it was. CND was too inactive for the fewer members left to keep going much longer, so we offered a merge rather than pushing. Again, we picked up a good number of great players

Minor:
Rim-clearing - This was what LSHRV was trying to do with Dust/Sunny and Coal. When C2 did this, we picked up quite a few players that either joined themselves or agreed to take over larger accounts. I won't give away who joined what account, but original rim members we picked up included Ranman007, now ranked 18th in our tribe with over 3m points, and Merje, now ranked 29th with over 2m points, and also a making an impression on this war. That's just two examples of valuable players we picked up over time. I can honestly say that if we did beat LSHRV, we probably would've picked up members there, if they were willing, as well as from Sunny after their impressive feats against LSHRV. Remember that Sunny succeeded where we failed. They actually took multiple villages from Axl

@Tense - You are absolutely right that both tribes are going to be biased towards their own tribes. But I can honestly say that I try not to be too biased in my posts, and I feel as if the rest of the C2 members that post try not to as well. We don't go around saying things like "C2 is the best tribe eva!" or "No one can beat us!" That's just silly. We try to stick to fact as much as possible.

DeletedUser

another thing, do you really want to fight under lshrv or under sunny, we need to prove his greatness and fight to the end of this world, i am considering quitting at this moment in time, its just a small chance of this happening but its their, i would rather fight for sunny and be rimmed!

DeletedUser

C2 must have thought this would happen some time, it was just about when. We were fighting on 3 fronts, which was playing right into your hands, now we have reduced our disadvantage against you it will be a better and more entertaining fight for you.

Because thats why you declared war on us in the first place, to have fun, so enjoy :p

Sorry for the double post, didn't really feel like trying to add this quote into my other post.

Yes, we honestly did expect LSHRV to try to merge. It is actually a smart move, for the reason you stated. It reduces the number of fronts.

On the other hand, and I'm speaking for myself here, not my tribe, I didn't expect it for Sunny. More often than not, Sunny had equal if not more conquers against LSHRV than vice versa. I really believe that if Sunny had just held out, they would've been able to increase their territory by quite a lot.

DeletedUser

and the collapse of the alliance against him. I don't think we can expect anything similar in this war. :icon_smile:

well, we are of to a good start. You just got an alliance against you :icon_smile:
(those were the things that just went to his favour)

DeletedUser

i agree with that last bit MK, i cant beleive that our members are saying they are going to beat you, nobody has a clue, lshrv thought dust was an easy target for them, look what happened, they ended up shiting themselfs, you cant judge the future untill it has become the present! - think about that guys.

MichielK

Sunny had said so often that they would never fold against LSHRV, and we believed them. They said this when they were still losing in the stats, and lately they've been tying and winning. I saw no reason for them to merge now.

So no, we did not expect this until earlier this week, when I was contacted about this first.

You're right that this should make it a more entertaining war, I'll give you that. As I said in my previous post, I'm mainly disappointed that we won't have a chance to play alongside these people. Entertainment is one thing, but Sunny had turned into the kind of tribe that we'd like to work with, not fight with.

DeletedUser

i think theres more to this then what is being posted in here. Lets wait about a week then see what everyone has to say about this

DeletedUser

i think theres more to this then what is being posted in here. Lets wait about a week then see what everyone has to say about this

Boring! :lol: The forums have been dead for a while, why not discuss this wonderful event? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sunny had said so often that they would never fold against LSHRV, and we believed them. They said this when they were still losing in the stats, and lately they've been tying and winning. I saw no reason for them to merge now.

So no, we did not expect this until earlier this week, when I was contacted about this first.

You're right that this should make it a more entertaining war, I'll give you that. As I said in my previous post, I'm mainly disappointed that we won't have a chance to play alongside these people. Entertainment is one thing, but Sunny had turned into the kind of tribe that we'd like to work with, not fight with.

I am confused. Are you saying in your multiple posts that LSHRV should not have merged or is it just Sunny that you are upset with?

Either way, I am still confused. If you are saying that LSHRV did the wrong move (which I dont think you are), why are you saying that you have done the same thing in your past? If you are saying that Sunny did the wrong move, are you then saying something about the tribes that merged into you? Basically, if you call Sunny stupid for doing this, you are saying the same thing about these so-called honourable tribes that you have dealt with in the same way before.

Let's face it.

1) You are just trying to sow seeds of doubt in the midst of a merger that could spell, at the very least, a much longer war for you.

2) You would have done the same thing in LSHRV's place.

3) It is to your advantage to sow these seeds of doubt as morale is always a huge factor in any war.

4) If you respected the Sunny members so much, you would not be tempting them now.

There are a few tribes left in this world who use diplomacy to their advantage. You are not the only ones.

As I read your posts MK, I begin to wonder how well the war is really going for you. Perhaps your members are starting to lose morale themselves. We dont really know but, there are signs to watch. Perhaps your posts are one of these signs. Perhaps you are just using your propaganda stick to rattle the bushes, hoping that alot of fruit will fall off of the trees.

To my new Sunny friends and members of LSHRV I say, do not fall for this guys tricks. As somebody said, we have made our decisions. Now we must live with them. The way to do that, in my opinion, is to make ready and WAR ON!

:axemen::lightcavalry::ram::villagers: