The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

DeletedUser

haza why ru using sethras quote? cos hes agreeing with u... the two whove complained about the length of my post are kreamer and gammy lol

Anyway, back on point and i want to say to ShadowHavoc that it was a 2v1 war anyway so any coordination between our tribes wouldnt have changed that... personally i dont see any problems with gangbanging cos this is a war game and every tribe must attack the best target available to them regardless of whether other tribes r on their backs already. This is just my personal opinion which stems from all this being about warring skills and not how many backsides someone can kiss...

I guess u could then argue that i would congratulate plight on whoever they decided to attack cos they must make a decision for their own selfish reasons anyway so if they attack C² or LSHRV if cool with me :lol:

DeletedUser

sorry i was quoting sethra as i was agreeing with what he was saying lol, my mistake for that not being clear. anyway back to the point....

i have to disagree with you on that ende.... whilst any tribe could (and potentially should) do anything they want to gain for themselves most of us will still try and take other factors into account such as loyalty to allies so that it isnt a huge free for all... which is why most people wont like the idea of 'gangbanging' tribes already at war etc etc

not that a free for all wouldnt be fun, would certainly speed up the euthanasia of the unworthy lmao but thats for another time and place :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Slightly off topic: If it was a free for all it would be very insteresting in the k55/56/45/46 area.

MichielK

Slightly off topic: If it was a free for all it would be very insteresting in the k55/56/45/46 area.

K45 (C²) and K46 (Plight) are dominated by a single tribe, and both other continents also have one tribe with a hefty lead. I imagine the more interesting continents would be the ones with a more equal distribution (51-46 in K03, 46-36 in K38, 52-47 in K98, etc).

If you take those 4 continents as a single area, you have a point...though the square K48/49/58/59 would in theory be far more interesting: 4 tribes involved, each owning one K but none of them having more than 90% dominance.

You're right though, we're drifting slowly away into a sea of offtopic-ness :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

...so that it isnt a huge free for all... which is why most people wont like the idea of 'gangbanging' tribes already at war etc etc

not that a free for all wouldnt be fun, would certainly speed up the euthanasia of the unworthy lmao but thats for another time and place :icon_wink:

Would it be classed as gangbanging if plight declared on both C² and LSHRV?

Now thats a free for all!

DeletedUser

by free for all i meant everyone vs everyone, and forget about tribes, PAs and so on lol

DeletedUser78416

Could you show how MK is slandering? I have to say, I very much agree with what Ende has said. I think he displayed a nonbiased point of view in his message and it deserves recognition. Now, I do disagree with how much of an impact the merge will make. Offense and noble trains coming from K98 are going to be very easy to pinpoint and defend against. However, I think Ende really stepped it up a notch with this post.

I do want to clarify one thing. While I agree many people find it cool to bash on Dust/Sunny, that's not the only reason why C² were indifferent towards you guys. If we at C² had said "Yes, we're pairing up with Dust/Sunny to fight LSHRV," then it becomes a 2v1 war. Not that it wasn't anyway, since we were technically both fighting LSHRV at the same time, but turning it into a coordinated effort would reflect badly upon us. Other tribes, allies of LSHRV, might look at that and say "Hmm... 2v1 isn't very fair. We should attack one of LSHRV's attackers to balance the war. Since Dust/Sunny is completely encased in LSHRV, it would be inefficient to war them. Let's kill the Carnage instead!" Clearly, I'm exaggerating the dialogue, but the gist is clear. Vocally and publicly allying ourselves with Dust/Sunny players would have been bad for us. However, I believe that C²/Dust diplomacy does not need to be discussed in front of tribes who have no business hearing it (i.e. everybody but C² and Dust/Sunny).

Now we both know that the C² leadership was in contact with the Dust/Sunny leadership, and I've been informed that Dust/Sunny was told that any player who stood and fought against LSHRV would be respected by C². You say that many Dust/Sunny players were fearful of C² because we rarely praised them on the global forums, but why weren't our diplomatic messages shared with the rest of your tribe? It leads me to believe that a majority of Dust/Sunny players were unaware of your contact with C² diplomats and it frightens me that those players might have acted out of misinformation. I've explained why C² couldn't act overtly friendly on the global forums, but why couldn't Dust leadership share the friendly information with their tribemates? How many other secrets are you keeping from them?

how many times must it be said...geez. :icon_rolleyes:

If I were playing you in chess and I was constantly destroying you and then telling my friends how badly I destroyed you, within your earshot, you would be slightly offended by this after a while no...even if i meant nothing by it really, only to brag.

For one, most of C² seems ok with this and expects LSHRV to be ok with this...however

1) this would be acceptable if we were all good friends, which we are not, and...well, no and, that's basically it. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, if we were all buddy buddy, joshing each other would be ok. From my point of view, C² are the ones trying to be buddy buddy, with a few from our tribe being cordial.

There is nothing wrong with being cordial with someone you may not particularly care for, but for the ones you actually dont care for to continuously make a mockery of how badly we are doing, players such as myself become insulted, offended or whatever it is you want to describe it as.

We are not buddy buddy, we are not good friends...don't basically talk down about the tribe I am in and expect me (as well as others who aren't as vocal) to accept it.

Is that clear enough?

Not trying to be rude about it, but you guys who keep asking how are you being slanderous, etc. are under the assumption everybody is hunky dory with each other.

Not the case my man, not the case at all.

Not once have I received an in game mail from anyone in C² just asking how things are going...and you expect me to be ok with my tribemates and online friends losing their villages while you make fun of it?

YOU may not think you are making fun of the situation and the stats, but trust me...we on the losing side do not care much for them.

Doesn't mean you have to stop posting them, just means you should by now understand why some of us are irritated with the deal.

DeletedUser

how many times must it be said...geez. :icon_rolleyes:

If I were playing you in chess and I was constantly destroying you and then telling my friends how badly I destroyed you, within your earshot, you would be slightly offended by this after a while no...even if i meant nothing by it really, only to brag.
I actually play chess competitavely, both in school and in USCF tournaments, so I can relate to what you are saying. Now my advice to you is to take a second, step back, and think about how silly your analogy is. If someoene made fun of me for some mistake I made in chess aftere they won, I would laugh. Really? You're going to make fun of me over a chess game?

For one, most of C² seems ok with this and expects LSHRV to be ok with this...however

1) this would be acceptable if we were all good friends, which we are not, and...well, no and, that's basically it. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, if we were all buddy buddy, joshing each other would be ok. From my point of view, C² are the ones trying to be buddy buddy, with a few from our tribe being cordial.
Buddy buddy? Really? We are trying to be nice but its not like we are trying to be your best friends. Remember, its really just a game.

There is nothing wrong with being cordial with someone you may not particularly care for, but for the ones you actually dont care for to continuously make a mockery of how badly we are doing, players such as myself become insulted, offended or whatever it is you want to describe it as.
You mean you don't care for me? :icon_sad:

And note that we don't constantly make a mockery of you. If you go back, you'll notic that most things we say are respectful, and the only put-downs we post are those made in response to a false belief posted by one of your members.

We are not buddy buddy, we are not good friends...don't basically talk down about the tribe I am in and expect me (as well as others who aren't as vocal) to accept it.
We don't talk down to you, and of course we wouldn't expect you to just take it if we really were.

Not trying to be rude about it, but you guys who keep asking how are you being slanderous, etc. are under the assumption everybody is hunky dory with each other.

Not the case my man, not the case at all.
Normally when someone begins a statement like that, they usually end it by pointing out how we were rude. Until you do so, I'm still going to ask how I'm being slanderous.

Not once have I received an in game mail from anyone in C² just asking how things are going...and you expect me to be ok with my tribemates and online friends losing their villages while you make fun of it?
I can say the same of LSHRV. Does that mean they are rude and putting down me and my tribemates? No.

YOU may not think you are making fun of the situation and the stats, but trust me...we on the losing side do not care much for them.
Note that we usually aren't the ones to post the stats. The only time we post stats is in a response to one of your member's posts.

Doesn't mean you have to stop posting them, just means you should by now understand why some of us are irritated with the deal.
Don't be. I feel like I can't say this enough, its just a game.

DeletedUser

Of course you, your other "non-vocal members", and C2 aren't "buddy buddy". That generally happens when you forbid your tribe from talking to C2 :icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Arghhhhh...

I can't fake the funk on a nasty dunk anymore...

I've been sort of exaggerating how irritated I am over this whole thing...:lol:

For one, people still don't fully get what was trying to be laid out...and I tried so hard to be angry, lol!

I was just playing for the most part fellas...I'm not really that upset...I look at some of the posts and think you guys are being a little douchebagerists, but I was playing my hand at my internet acting skillz.

:icon_razz:

Umm, December 24th fools day??? :icon_eek::icon_cool::icon_eek:

:icon_cool:

Go ahead, admit it...you were thinking I was some crybaby jerk, taking things way out of context...

Suckas!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_razz:

ravensbane3468

Yes we did fight back, and yes we did do good. But this is for the best! C2 you betrayed LSHRV, how could we trust you, yes I have read everthing C2 have written talking about how they respect us and all that bull. The fact is I saw no reason why you would betray them, if you had just stuck with them and been loyal you could have teamed up against Sunny and probally have won. But you did not and that is your fault. Us teaming up with LSHRV was a good choice even if we did not merge with them and we were allied with C2 you would have betrayed us eventually just like you will one day betray your current allys. Don't deny it you know you will get bored.

Either way we have made our choice and are sticking with it. LSHRV will not betray us. We will work together to push C2 farther and farther back. We will fight to our last man. If we lose then so be it, but we lose with honor and while fighting with our allies which we will not betray.

By doing this merge we are not losing any honor like so many of you have said we are, but gaining new allys and friends. We are not afraid of dying or anything like that. We are simply do what everyone else wants to do, winning this world. Simple as that. If we lose, if we die then good, at least we took a lot of you out with us. I estimate that will be 95% of C2 if not more. But we will not lose this war, we will win.

I know it sounds crazy, but crazy is just what we need in this world. And who is more crazier than Sunny?

My main problem with this is - isn't this exactly the same thing that Sunny said for ever about their fight w/ LSHRV? We'll fight, never quit, etc etc?

So, what is different about saying it this time? What will happen is that the war will remain on the front it has been. You have relegated yourselves from fighting on a front, to supporting a front and trying to find a way there. I doubt most of you will still be here by the time the C2/LSHRV war is resolved, not b/c we'll beat you, but b/c you'll die of boredom and be eaten.

Looking at the map, this was going to happen sooner or later. Either you keep fighting on your North and West borders, or you make peace there and then have to make a jump.

I know whereof I speak, b/c I came into c2 from BFL - and into BFL from a rim tribe on the opposite side of the south. In this world, with these settings, it is VERY hard to get to the front and to really get involved in a war. Not impossible, just hard.

Personally, I don't think Sunny made a good evaluation of the situation. If they were worried about the future, they could have made inquiry. They could have looked at how BFL was treated - anyone there with skill and desire is now happy in c2.

At this point, most accounts get internally nobled, as opposed to rimmed in a war. So, Sunny merging in has extended the numbers of LSHRV on the surface, and seemingly bumped their morale.

However, the long term decision will be the same - at what point does LSHRV give up and join c2, or vice versa, should somehow the war reverse.

So, to sum <for anyone still reading this> - Sunny's move made things better for LSHRV, but didn't really change their situation - survival wise - it only moved them from a war front, to the very rear.

DeletedUser

oh no now the forums have gone silent please people dont stop argueing this is the only topic with any activity atm we cant lose this as well! Please some war stats something!

DeletedUser

oh no now the forums have gone silent please people dont stop argueing this is the only topic with any activity atm we cant lose this as well! Please some war stats something!

If you insist. Since the first member of Sunny moved over to LSHRV:

Side 1:
Tribes: C²

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV

Timeframe: 11/12/2009 07:00:00 to 27/12/2009 21:15:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 9
Difference: 80

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 853,178
Side 2: 86,678
Difference: 766,500

image.php

DeletedUser

But I thought all the diverted support and nukes would make such a big difference!

Half of the reasoning was about that, after all.

Then we've got you saying all the members moving over will make the difference. It's been over 2 weeks. How long does it take? Not to mention that you can easily just divert the members in-waiting supports and nukes to the front, can't you?

Admit it, there's no difference. In fact, I think the nobling rate on C2's part has increased.

DeletedUser

It wont be. As soon as all the members have moved over it will make a difference.

:icon_rolleyes: This must be a really slow merger or most of the members other than alex dosent like being called/Treated as noobs by their new to be tribe mates.:lol:

DeletedUser

Ya know, the word rust can be made of Dust and LSHRV.

We all know what happens to rust, it slowly contaminates everything and makes equipment useless. Maybe the rejects whom didn't merge over were seen as rust?