The end of world 12

george-hall123

Why don't the last 200 players fight it out to the death? No tribes and no moral? that would make it fun for them guys :p
they last player gets the prize then :)
free for all as someone else put on the forum :p :spear:

DeletedUser

Great Work. Sounds nice to be able to slug it out till the end and see your tribe dominate by 100%.
I can only congratulate the DNY players for what they have achieved.
I must say, it would be an emotional moment for many of the players still playing. Playing for so along a trusted band of mates, it kinda gets to your head.

Congratulations once again, you all are heroes!

DeletedUser

First of all, WOW, thank you Morthy. I will now stop spamming you on skype for a while. :icon_wink:

Secondly, thank you to all the great DNY players both past and present that helped us get to this stage. We could not have done it without you.

Lastly, we are not done. We still have ~5700 non DNY villages left to noble. Based on the time table Morthy has set we should be able to noble these out, especially with the extra packets. So to the remaining players....get'r done!

your welcome RED and thanks you all who have been in DNY (past and present) and thank you to all my leaders that ive been under in DNy thanks you you made me the village killer i am today so i thank you

and yep im nobeling as we speak RED :) :)

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that without rednecks this world closure would not be happening. He worked tirelessly for the past few years making DNY what it is today. More recently he got people just active for the sake of not being kicked, into nobling enemy villages and progressing towards world closure. I am sure the number of support tickets about world closure also helped too, it is good for there to finally be a way for a world to close and that is super.

All the best for all DNY players past and present hope you achieve all you wish to do in the future, whether it include tribal wars or not. You worked hard and you made this happen. Rednecks and DNY will go down in tw.net history books for ever, congratulations.

DeletedUser

Yeah FFA on world 12 would be fun, then everyone is forced to fight til the end

Why not applying FFA in September til there is a final winner :p

DeletedUser

Gratz DNY and the rest of w12 that stayed. Finally the world will end :icon_cry:

sarcastic-kneelsuckers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

Congrats DNY, you guys have done a great job. @94% of the world, I am one of the few that believes you guys have the right to when the world closes. You have done something that most tribes can only DREAM of doing (ending a world with pure domination) I hope you can noble out the rest of those 5,700 villages.

I can only imagine how much work it has been to get where you all did, and you should be proud of the achievement!

G0dzP0t

Congratulations DNY on something that has only been done a small handful of times in worldwide tw history.

On another note, I think that a large round of FFA would be an excellent way for all players to go out with a bang. Congratz again DNY!

bloodz2

Dear players,

With world 12 reaching just 200 active players and DNY controlling a massive 94% majority of player owned villages, we've decided its time to start planning the end of the world and the announcement of the final winners.

However, we realise that a lot of you have put a lot of effort into this world, and may not wish to see it end yet. Therefore, we're going to put the end date in control of the players.

If the current political situation does not change, world 12 will end near the end of October, and the winners will be announced.

However, if the world experiences large game changing events (such as the separation of DNY into smaller tribes) and the majority is lost, we'll prolong the end date month by month until the majority has been gained again by a tribe.

To bring some more activity to the world in the next three months, we'll be halving the costs of nobles again in three days time (on the 23rd).

I'd like to congratulate all the players and tribes that have made it this far, and thank you all for playing Tribal Wars! :)

Morthy
Community Manager

Cross posted from the Announcements forum

Can something similar be done with w6

DeletedUser91901

Congratulations to DNY.

I think it'd be cruel to have brothers and sisters pit against each other. The social aspect of it all is one of the reasons I like TW.

Though, at the same time, it might be fun too. Meh.

DeletedUser

Yes, we are implementing a feature in the next game version which will allow us to prevent restarting.

This will be a great feature. Imho, it should be the default option once the world closes for joining. At that point there is a clear incentive to clear players out and will definitely make the game more exciting.

DeletedUser

Hey all.

Well done to DNY. I do have an idea and want to see what you think.

What if tw wait till October like they say and give out prizes ranks, trophies or what ever they do at the end of the world. So DNY get bragging rights after 3 years of having no RL :) only joking guys.

Then those who want to continue playing can do and those who do not want to can quit, so it is tribe less, free fo all for the overall player dominator, that has to be even better then tribe dominating bragging rights.

Just an idea, please no flaming at me for an idea?

Or something along those lines anyway because i know those who have spent this long wouldn't want it to end just yet for all their hard work?

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all DNY players past and present :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthy
Dear players,

With world 12 reaching just 200 active players and DNY controlling a massive 94% majority of player owned villages, we've decided its time to start planning the end of the world and the announcement of the final winners.

However, we realise that a lot of you have put a lot of effort into this world, and may not wish to see it end yet. Therefore, we're going to put the end date in control of the players.

If the current political situation does not change, world 12 will end near the end of October, and the winners will be announced.

However, if the world experiences large game changing events (such as the separation of DNY into smaller tribes) and the majority is lost, we'll prolong the end date month by month until the majority has been gained again by a tribe.

To bring some more activity to the world in the next three months, we'll be halving the costs of nobles again in three days time (on the 23rd).

I'd like to congratulate all the players and tribes that have made it this far, and thank you all for playing Tribal Wars! :)

Morthy
Community Manager

DNY will stay as one tribe we wont split up we will finish as a tribe together

DeletedUser

Congrats DNY. I was the leader of a W45 tribe based on this one, so it's cool that this was so successful. ;)

DeletedUser

Congratulations

It’s very interesting to see a Dark Ending to World 12, for it has not been one since the Making of Tribal Wars (June 2003). I would personally like to congratulate Morthy (for establishing the first ending server), DNY (for dominating the most population), and the players who survive through the abomination, for they’d shall be rewarded with crowds on their heads and the leaders who control a tribe shall be known as 'Legendary Players' and for those who’ve survive through the abomination shall be known as ‘Legendary Survivors' and when people see those crowds on their heads, they will know that they were from W13 and that they were given ranks because of it.

But I’m pretty sure; Morthy might have better rewards than what I’ve said. So therefore, those will be my offering to those leaders and players.

au8und.jpg

Best Regards,

ODA - ODD

DeletedUser

First of all congratulation to DNY. Great tribe with great leaders and members from their beginning. Also this wouldnt be possible if there wasnt lots of other players and tribes that make this world so interesting to play and fight. I must say that i'm little jealous to guys that stayed till the end.

Little suggestion to admins. Can you restart this world after officially ending it? I mean same settings? It would be great to see can this world again be interested like it has been.