Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im coming for you valpo!!!!!!!:lol:

leave me and my barb nobling pwhoring self alone
fox_emoticons-17.gif

DeletedUser40113

lol^^
i think it would be interesting to see the ninja bunny go up against the cunning fox^^

DeletedUser40113

the ninja bunny will keeeeeeel you, and steal your axe and use it for EviL ends!!!
just dont set any snares^^

DeletedUser

getting back on track...

going back in time, people always talked about a "world war"... this tribe vs this tribe, then that tribe vs that tribe... i think this would be what you call a true world war, i see it being Evil/*N~L*/DA vs AXE/TSoH/Exile...

i know DA and NL/EviL vs AXE are kinda separate wars, as mentioned earlier, but that just sounds better than DA vs AXE plus EviL/NL vs AXE,
Also not sure if Exile will play any part in any way, but would be interesting if they did!

i see this war going on for months, and i really hope it does!...

DeletedUser

this is more a spam topic now.
I think ill play it differently than everyone else with my opinion.
I think EviL and AXE are pretty even tbh, good players in both tribes.

I think NL will be interesting, there's only ex-Wanted players near me, or ex-UAE and the main tribe isn't near me at all.
I would also like to thank NL for the 1000 incoming. too bad they all range from 12hrs to 320hrs. VERY good coordination guys ^^

LOL! The pot calling the kettle black. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I dont think the word was ever 'if' but more 'when'.

Will be our ultimate test I guess and who ever wins will have control of the later stage worlds.

GL to both sides

xannash

What a boring declaration...Hear ye! Hear ye! The war of 8 tribes against vs. 1 has begun...

See now that would have been a good declaration.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

About time we have only known for this about..ermmm what a week now?

DeletedUser

6 tribes declaring on 1 (or 8 declaring on 2 counting the inactive tribes)

You guys must be s**t scared of us! Looking forward to a good fight

Wow, look guys. The predicted comment we knew was coming made it on the very first page!! Go grebro you earned a cookie :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wtf is this? A declaration from NL not made by Timmish? :icon_eek:

One pic? Jeesh Kitty :icon_rolleyes:

Funny Timmish, considering little boots wrote it and I edited it :) If you've a problem with how it's posted, whine to him ;)

DeletedUser

FYI i came up with a new name for myself.I have said before to some people but not many.DEATH of the South.ME and Meh scythe coming for you.Sort of upset though just cleaned DA blood off it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is EviL and EviL. NL5 and 6 now ? :icon_rolleyes:

lol... How on earth did you deduce this? The unlikelihood that allies could work together, or perhaps you're just easily taken in on gossip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.