The EviL Empire&*N~L* Family vs. AXE Official war declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thats twice you say i said something that you cant prove.

Bod are you awake? you seem to being getting dumber by the sec.

foillat

the only people who have tried to recruit me are tH, and I keep refusing but am.ba keeps asking :(,
I am staying with my friends (BigandHairy, N W G, Druggy and RRman).

DeletedUser

That's rich coming from someone who has never gotten 1 thing right about W15.

really? i remember someone telling me i didnt know exile was part of south. just bc i didnt count them in a damn graph with axe and tsoh.

just because i dont mention something dosnt mean idk about it. get it right.

DeletedUser

really? i remember someone telling me i didnt know exile was part of south. just bc i didnt count them in a damn graph with axe and tsoh.

just because i dont mention something dosnt mean idk about it. get it right.

Well with everyone else including exile then yeah their probably right lol.
You get basically nothing right and if you do get something right by chance, then there is always something wrong with it lol.

foillat

well to get back on topic, AXE is doing good and I have finally got incomings, so a big thank you to AncientHoard for shareing the love.

DeletedUser

Well with everyone else including exile then yeah their probably right lol.
You get basically nothing right and if you do get something right by chance, then there is always something wrong with it lol.

ask me anything=P just bc i havnt mentioned it dont make me wrong there hun.

ANYWAY, heres a weekly

Side 1:
Tribes: EviL *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 262
Difference: 254

image.php

foillat

yeah it's a shame really Cleo taught me nearly everything I know about this game.

DeletedUser

wow how fast the north falls,just want to say bye to you guys,4 attacks from all of you up there from the start,
would say was fun but so bored in this war loool

R.I.P.

DeletedUser

OoooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhh, might be rejoining W15 VERY SOON. Assassin watch out... stay on topic H1, what's this thread?... GO AXE!!!

DeletedUser

Go ahead, I'm too far away and your not going to hit me. Hitting at distance will fail and any enemies within a few K's radius of me will be wiped one way or another.

DeletedUser

Go ahead, I'm too far away and your not going to hit me. Hitting at distance will fail and any enemies within a few K's radius of me will be wiped one way or another.

i think hitting at distance has proven rather good, a few K's also good,as so far 100% attempts at it have worked, just look at bod, nukes from me take like 150+ hours let alone the others yet us hitting a village with def is like 1 in 100.
NL
skill = 0.1% loaded
team work = 0% loaded
leadership = - infinite loaded
plain nubness = 100% loaded

just remember assassin were always nearby :icon_wink:

foillat

If ancient is on your case all I can say is GL... :p

yeah I need it Ancient is a very good player, but I like him the whole time he was attacking me, we mailed each other he is a nice guy, but now I also have incomings from coolbreeze70 and $dragon, so quiet busy.

DeletedUser

ask me anything=P just bc i havnt mentioned it dont make me wrong there hun.

ANYWAY, heres a weekly

Side 1:
Tribes: EviL *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 262
Difference: 254

image.php

:icon_neutral:

:O

DeletedUser53373

yeah it's a shame really Cleo taught me nearly everything I know about this game.

I wouldn't advertise that fact if I was you - I might decide you cat you to dust just like I did to cleo in the beggining of the war. :icon_twisted:

matrix212

yeah I need it Ancient is a very good player, but I like him the whole time he was attacking me, we mailed each other he is a nice guy, but now I also have incomings from coolbreeze70 and $dragon, so quiet busy.

Well, now you have triple trouble... both Coolbreeze and Dragon are players that know how to get the job done.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

do i count ?
does KING CORPSE or futureworth or even grebro count :lol: where in K21 nd ur in K11 jus one K :icon_rolleyes: im soooo excited i jus cant wait :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.