The Fantastic Four

DeletedUser

If i've been referred it means i have been rejected, so how can i possibly take on that challenge? :icon_eek:

in fact to refer may have many different meanings, and I haven't used it in a wrong way.

here are some entries on a dictionary just for you mick :p

refer [rɪˈfɜː]
vb -fers, -ferring, -ferred (often foll by to)
1. (intr) to make mention (of)
2. (tr) to direct the attention of (someone) for information, facts, etc. the reader is referred to Chomsky, 1965
3. (intr) to seek information (from) I referred to Directory Enquiries he referred to his notes
4. (intr) to be relevant (to); pertain or relate (to) this song refers to an incident in the Civil War
5. (tr) to assign or attribute Cromwell referred his victories to God
6. (tr) to hand over for consideration, reconsideration, or decision

now, I guess you're forced to join after this :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd like to be part of this however I would be co playing with some friends as I just don't have the time now days. Not too fussed about the team, i'll let SB decide :)

~Nathan

DeletedUser

oh, so I chose? :p
then I guess you'll be alone on team blue :icon_twisted:

nah, well, you're on green team then... just serve yourself on a brand new sig and avatar if you like :icon_biggrin:

unless you want to put up your leading skills alongside with jim and alba if they make it here, and get on to team blue after all.

DeletedUser

I'll confer with them however I have little time now days :( What world do you intend on hitting?

DeletedUser

I want to play with Barking! Can't he make a red/green team? XD

DeletedUser

This is good that we are getting more people to join the idea as a whole...slowly but its getting there, i hope we can get someone to join the blue team..i think it would be great if we could get them started..

DeletedUser

yeah, it was world 16... well, that account was destined to die anyways... the real owner quit just like that... you took it for a while but had to quit, and later miller took over but since he's such a lazzy bitch he said he couldn't be bothered :p
to make it better, and since I've been sitting that account forever, i just forgot to log in, and since the tribe's council didn't found that having a sat account going red was a bit strange, they told me nothing and I ended up letting it go barb :p

now, trus decided to leave w16 too :S

DeletedUser51929

its the miller name. I just cant be botherd to keep loging in to different accounts - re-typeing passwords.

Fun Fact
[spoil] In 2009 the ranked number 1 account on world 1 Trusted miller d to co-play the account with him. After 5 days of doing next to nothing, he left due to staying loyal to the miller d name.[/spoil]

Its just not the same without miller d D=

DeletedUser

no one would invite you to co-play. you do nothing, you're a lazzy prick, just spam, and then wants to share the glory at the end :p

DeletedUser51929

I was so invited >.< See spaming makes friends! Friends get opportunitys and share with the miller ^_^ I was co-playing the number 1 account on world 1 with 2 other people :p I dont no, but I beleive Tjohnke was the one whom shared the glory with me =]

DeletedUser

I'll confer with them however I have little time now days :( What world do you intend on hitting?

Apply for a team mate :) We cannot add you in a tribe unless you're applying. Seems as I dont know you, and you do apply for red team i'll have to ask you some questions. If you join green team you might aswell bring your spy friends to ;)

DeletedUser

who said he's bringin any spies? he's no spy... he'll be joining team green and that's just it... don't try and make smart talk cause you ain't takin him and the others to team red :p we will win :p

DeletedUser

I know he's joining green team:icon_wink: I wonder if he'll bring spys.

DeletedUser

I was so invited >.< See spaming makes friends! Friends get opportunitys and share with the miller ^_^ I was co-playing the number 1 account on world 1 with 2 other people :p I dont no, but I beleive Tjohnke was the one whom shared the glory with me =]

There was no glory in that, Miller.. That was anything but glorious, that was pure annoyance to those of us who had to clean up the board after you.. If you do it again, I will noble you out! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser51929

Starcorssed you were without a dought the worlds best forum mod :p without my spam you wouldn't have been rocgognised XD