The finals!!!! Best in the world (W115)

Deleted User - 848916015

Nobled barbs in -ml- cluster and -ml- already had nobles heading for the same barbs, but CHE just took them first but -ml- attacks where sent when they were still barbs before CHE got the vills

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nobled barbs in -ml- cluster and -ml- already had nobles heading for the same barbs, but CHE just took them first but -ml- attacks where sent when they were still barbs before CHE got the vills

man the amount of salt you are producing will put real big salt mines in shame.

psychohz

Reaction score
But I think, you missed the point, what I was trying to say :/

I was trying to say, that "They attacked us" is rather old excuse for using aggression :D It was used in 30 years war, it was used in 100 years war ... it was used several times during both big wars in 20th century ... it's even being used in 21st century.

I chose this example just because it should be best known and most relatable for current generation ...

Deleted User - 3135

But I think, you missed the point, what I was trying to say :/

I was trying to say, that "They attacked us" is rather old excuse for using aggression :D It was used in 30 years war, it was used in 100 years war ... it was used several times during both big wars in 20th century ... it's even being used in 21st century.

I chose this example just because it should be best known and most relatable for current generation ...

Yeah I get what you mean. I can't see myself arguing because for some reason I find your writing weirdly wholesome

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
WOWOWOW no way i leave my Junior loose this :eek:

JUNIOR VOTE FOR ME

- your love Obala <33

Deleted User - 3135

Didn't realise we could change our votes...

Looks like I'm going to have to change to Junior too

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I will call the vote as people are derailing this thread anyway.

We have a clear winner;

Junior Jr

With the votes falling ;
Stalker1988 vs Junior Jr
5-8 (5-9 with my vote) Jr stands as the winner.

There are many ways to be the "best" player, farming and being apart of the tribe sure do come a long way.

Congratulations to Jr for being the best player of W115.

Big gz for stalker to make it this far as well.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My money is on the best player of w115 to win that 1v1.

(I will sitt you when you sleep jr <3 )