The FOE/F0E Declare War On GOH

DeletedUser

Perhaps try reading before commenting there fella - I was not questioning FOE's future diplomacy - moreso OU's past diplomacy and how that might be shown again :icon_rolleyes:

and perhaps you should not criticise OU's diplomacy when your tribe itself has betrayed an ally. now whatever i said here after you declared, doesnt justify what you did..betraying your ally and only stopping the alliance one hour before declaring.

as for what i did wrong with krakens...
when they declared on us they did not even stop the alliance.
when i declared on them, i had stopped the alliance 2 weeks ago.

yes who out of OU GOH and KK is the real betrayer here? you can say i betrayed krakens once yes but at least i had the honour to end the diplomacy when you did not and you yet have the nerve to come here and say that CHAOS will not honour the FOE alliance.

You are just a hypocrite and a troll here and nothing more.

PS: Sorry for talking about OU-GOH here a2cip mate but i couldnt leave this without a reply:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

but it is the short-sightedness of tribes such as yourselves and STFU who choose to spend nobles continually conquering territory you control instead of expanding

I won't criticize your strategy
you already did :icon_rolleyes:

while were criticising strategies though, i'll say the FAIL/OWNED BV policy/inacitves policy, whatever you have going, is causing you huge opportunity cost. all of that unconsolidated territory are could-be nukes and def vills

NEXT would have lasted longer had it not left k86 half grey

your strategies are obvioulsy working for you but theyre not bulletproof

DeletedUser

one minute there smart guy...

Flaming OU for things you have done? bit ironic isnt it?

i mean it was GOH that ended the alliance ONE HOUR BEFORE DECLARING.
Where is the honour to that? If you had the balls and knew you could succeed, you would have ended it earlier. Not so sneaky like this.

We ended the alliance before declaring war. ~GOH~ declared on a stronger tribe (~OU~), not because we thought ~OU~ was weak (those 2 war fronts were a joke, admitted by your side several times, that became legitimate war fronts once ~GOH~ declared and viola "It's a gangbang... :icon_cry::icon_cry:) because we were tired of you attempting to recruit our members, giving refuge to our enemies and claiming our territory. You trampled all over the alliance and were surprised we dropped it, then declared in less then an hour, you were lucky you even got that, since you didn't deserve it.

So if FOE chose to fight us what tells us that you wouldnt do the same to FOE later?

Respect. Something you never showed to our alliance and why it no longer exists.

Also since you seem to know everything about OU tell me oh great one.
What was the past diplomacy that OU betrayed to fight tribes?

Past diplomacy, how many tribes you shared diplomacy with still exist? How many ex allies did you declare war on? Uruz, KK, a few others...

Krakens attacked us in the first place so we were betrayed again.
The recent war was repaying the favour:icon_wink:
And we had the balls to end the alliance 2 weeks before we declare unlike the sneaky tactics you preferred.

Since when does it take balls to declare war on the #15 tribe, when you were ranked #1 at the time. You gave them 2 weeks notice? Wow, they were warring DBH at the time... They have balls, you don't. KK has warred you under how many banners? They haven't had to merge, unlike you, balls? Please, grow a pair!

So never again imply that OU betrayed its allies and dont imply that CHAOS will betray anyone in the future.

Just stop posting silly stuff about us all the time to make you look good and not just a betrayer and really a prick

Who's left to betray? You merged half the world, allied the other half... and are yet to win a war...

stellro

I couldnt give a toss about talking about GOH - OU in here if it winds up A2cip - just remind me again what involvement you have had dealing with any of the diplomacy of any of these tribes so that I can take onboard your indepth knowledge & valid points!!!!

And Met - attempting to destroy a merge of your allies is behaviour deserved of respect is it??? What you said following our declaration of course still stands and the only reason you wouldnt want it to is you are now aware of how it makes you look when you spoke so derogotory of this so highly thought of ally in GOH. You either merge or attack your allies - thats what history has taught us and no doubt it will again....you still smarting because we wouldnt be bullied by your governance and the confidence (and still do) to take you down....

to those FOE who question our defense in k86 - well Im happy to lose ground on k86 and make it up on k73 - only another 250 villages to take up before we dominate this cont and now that k83 is pretty much dealt with and OU being focused elsewhere (supposedly) we are confident that we will hold FOE on the borders of K85 and take k73 in the next month.

DeletedUser

I couldnt give a toss about talking about GOH - OU in here if it winds up A2cip - just remind me again what involvement you have had dealing with any of the diplomacy of any of these tribes so that I can take onboard your indepth knowledge & valid points!!!!

Throwing everything you got, are you? You insulted FOE's diplomacy, I proved you wrong. You're now trying to hurt my feelings? :lol:
I'm not bragging with what I've done for FOE, those who should know, know. I couldn't care less about what a random -so called- "leader", that is not familiar with dignity and all it involves, thinks about me.
In your face. :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

Its eveident that my comments go so far over your head its pointless - as you see one point and purely focus on this opposed to actually looking at things subjectively.

I'll write this big so perhaps you can understand as a last chance saloon:

I critised OU's Diplomacy, with all the will in the world if a tribe decides one course of action the other tribe cannot change this and therefore is no longer a reflection on that tribes diplomacy....

DeletedUser

like stellro and others of GOH have stated, OUR MAIN TARGET IS STILL ~OK~ Fam! Get that in your head will you? We aren't saying FOE is not a worthy target. Its just that we chose not to change our focus. We have simply nothing against THEFOE Fam. They decided to war us, if they can play offence, we can play defence too. We DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY OFFENCE WITH FOE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING OFFENCE AGAINST US!

Of course we all know your main target is ~OK~ and WOTB, but how long can you leave us alone, you noble new villages at the frontlines while we continue to munch into you on our frontlines. In all honesty, you have to turn your attention to us and leave ~OK~ family for NWF and Krakens to handle.

This is barely a surprise attack, I'm sure GOH had been anticipating WHEN will we declare on them. Like I said, the only surprise is which day and date will we start our campaign, not whether will we declare or not. Unless the Orcs are so drunk in their initial successful start against WOTB that they completely forgot about the rest of W14.

DeletedUser

we are confident that we will hold FOE on the borders of K85 and take k73 in the next month.

Good Luck FOE! You know you are screwed if Stellro is confident, so you better find someone else to fight since this war is as goo as a stalemate now. :icon_biggrin:

I remember when he was confident that CHOAS was going to disband because GOH declared on us, that targeting inactive players was good strategy, that FAIL was going to declare on CHAOS, that NINI was Metaller and Jay running away from fights, that GOH/NWF/Kraken coordination was going to mean the end of CHAOS, that the FOE merge was a mistake, that any family tribe or group of tribes larger than them was doomed to failure and my favorite, that he was the Master of Diplomacy.

And since I have no business here, here are some recent stats of the action with ZOO included as requested:

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E -ZOO-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 90
Difference: 130

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 3
Difference: 33

image.php

jayjayjay68

Its eveident that my comments go so far over your head its pointless - as you see one point and purely focus on this opposed to actually looking at things subjectively.

I'll write this big so perhaps you can understand as a last chance saloon:

I critised OU's Diplomacy, with all the will in the world if a tribe decides one course of action the other tribe cannot change this and therefore is no longer a reflection on that tribes diplomacy....

Ok I will answer this, in all my dealing with OU, I have never once been backstabbed. Have always been supplied support when asked, have never had any disputes over Territory. While I was in Reborn, we would fight side by side. Now I am in a new tribe, I see no reason for this to change.

OU have proved how loyal they are to the right tribe, that are loyal in return. I guess this is what it boils down to.

LOYALY MUST BE EARNED (I'll write this big so perhaps you can understand as a last chance saloon) :icon_razz:

Originally Posted by metaller
So never again imply that OU betrayed its allies and dont imply that CHAOS will betray anyone in the future.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good Luck FOE! You know you are screwed if Stellro is confident, so you better find someone else to fight since this war is as goo as a stalemate now. :icon_biggrin:

I remember when he was confident that CHOAS was going to disband because GOH declared on us,

It was actually ~OU~, we knew the end was near, we proved it... you can only shine a turd so much :icon_wink:

that targeting inactive players was good strategy, that FAIL was going to declare on CHAOS, that NINI was Metaller and Jay running away from fights,

We made accusations in order to stir up some insight, its called propaganda, I refuse to believe you are that dense, that you actually think we believe everything we say... We said those things to gauge responses, it was made obvious by the Chaos family what direction TheFOE was going to move... thanks :icon_biggrin:

that GOH/NWF/Kraken coordination was going to mean the end of CHAOS,

What are you on? Must be nice. LOL! Are we coordinating? Or just fighting a common enemy? Daft, we have never coordinated with those tribes, shared info? Yes, coordinated? No. This was never a collaboration, just because your side cried out "gang bang" doesn't make it so, just makes you all a bunch of cry babies.

that the FOE merge was a mistake, that any family tribe or group of tribes larger than them was doomed to failure and my favorite, that he was the Master of Diplomacy.

It's not the fact they are larger, that has nothing to do with it. I honestly believe it's bad for the game, instead of clearing there controlled area they have decided to harbor n00b tribes in order to exploit there troop counts. Allowing less active tribes in your family, denying that they are part of your family and won't be included in the stats etc... Is just sad, awful for the game and what I thought FAIL was trying to avoid since day one, sad to see things change so drastically.

And since I have no business here, here are some recent stats of the action with ZOO included as requested:

Agreed! You and your tribe mates have no business in this thread, then again, trolls wander, so I'm not surprised to see you all here :lol:

DeletedUser

trolls wander, so I'm not surprised to see you all here :lol:

Says the troll who just stayed completely off topic just so he could flame without being disturbed... You might also want tod remember that it is Stellro that is so obsessed with bringing up CHAOS in this thread so if you want to stay on topic talk to your boss man and ask him to leave CHAOS out of FOE/GOH conversations so we don't have to point out how incorrect he is about us all the time.

DeletedUser

Says the troll who just stayed completely off topic just so he could flame without being disturbed... You might also want tod remember that it is Stellro that is so obsessed with bringing up CHAOS in this thread so if you want to stay on topic talk to your boss man and ask him to leave CHAOS out of FOE/GOH conversations so we don't have to point out how incorrect he is about us all the time.

Maybe if you were not such an ****** and took the time to read my entire post you would notice it was not entirely off topic, albeit most was derogatory towards the Chaos family, some bits, unlike your posts, have merit. Here, look again...

"It's not the fact they are larger, that has nothing to do with it. I honestly believe it's bad for the game, instead of clearing there controlled area they have decided to harbor n00b tribes in order to exploit there troop counts. Allowing less active tribes in your family, denying that they are part of your family and won't be included in the stats etc... Is just sad, awful for the game and what I thought FAIL was trying to avoid since day one, sad to see things change so drastically."

DeletedUser

What are you on? Must be nice. LOL! Are we coordinating? Or just fighting a common enemy? Daft, we have never coordinated with those tribes, shared info? Yes, coordinated? No. This was never a collaboration, just because your side cried out "gang bang" doesn't make it so, just makes you all a bunch of cry babies.

so explain why there is a shared forum between your tribes? :p

DeletedUser

Do we? lol, I don't see any, maybe Im in the wrong forum?

. Unless the Orcs are so drunk in their initial successful start against WOTB that they completely forgot about the rest of W14.

Yup thats exactly how it is. Well, to me and the some of my orc friends. Not sure about stellro and the rest lol, but yes, we are so drunk about killing WOTB inactive that we are out celebrating and all and just completely forget about the rest of w14 because they have nothing to do with us except CHAOS fam lol. :)

Also, Most of those villages taken from GOH by FOE fam was in K86 and K96, which is FOE'S TERRITORY! Our defences weren't going to make it to defend those outside villages but however like Stellro said, it was a acceptable lost so no need to be crying over those villages and yes FOE has done a great job in this war so far. OH HOW! I just wish they can finish this quicker!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOYALY MUST BE EARNED (I'll write this big so perhaps you can understand as a last chance saloon) :icon_razz:

And I'll leave it big for you to read it, Jay :icon_biggrin:

The point GOH has been making is that in the time leading up to the GOH/OU war, GOH didn't feel any respect coming from OU in regards to territory and the like. I obviously can't speak to all of it since the DBH merge into GOH happened a little shortly before the war, but I'd already heard enough from BOTH Met and Sylb in regards to their feelings towards each other.

I think both leaders honestly knew things were on incredibly thin ice, especially given the spats leading up to the war in regards to k73 territory.

And in regards to OU disbanding, a merge works for us as good enough :icon_razz:

A2cip, I can't say I know everything Stellro is saying, but I think he meant in regards to Chaos' diplomacy towards Foe

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Since you need it spelled out for you...

To S-H-A-R-E info...

Or...

To share info....

Since this has become a trend, I will do b1g...

To share info!

And I thought orcs had thick skulls...

DeletedUser

Also, Most of those villages taken from GOH by FOE fam was in K86 and K96, which is FOE'S TERRITORY! Our defences weren't going to make it to defend those outside villages but however like Stellro said, it was a acceptable lost so no need to be crying over those villages and yes FOE has done a great job in this war so far. OH HOW! I just wish they can finish this quicker!:)

Indeed, you are right. But what was ~GOH~ doing over there in the first place?
Anyway, the war barely started, FOE is clearing Ks right now, and GOH can and will use any excuse they can find, they can't be blamed for that.

A2cip, I can't say I know everything Stellro is saying, but I think he meant in regards to Chaos' diplomacy towards Foe
No. His statements are clear, he was originally referring to FOE but when he realized he has nothing, he switched to CHAOS. Irrelevant really. I just wish he was man enough to stick to his stories.

stellro

And once again you show your inability to read and lack of knowledge of previous agreements at a higher level.

K86 was originally stated as a free cont for OWNED / FAIL & GOH to noble in with the clearing of NEXT....this was agreed by leaders of each tribe....later when FAIL knew that we was tied up with OU these boundaries changed and it was stated that k86 was for FAIL / OWNED with the remaining GOH players in k86 would keep there villages and FAIL / OWNED would no longer grow in K75....we accepted this as k86 was never a priority for us and our intention was always to grow away from FAIL / OWNED as per the terms of our alliance....which was notably removed when GOH no longer served its purpose to FAIL / OWNED....not bitter - simply disappointed as Drew stated that the alliance with OU had also been terminated but it appears it was moreso terminated for a very short period following Cheif Ed's post regarding FOE's diplomacy which now appears like a saving face way of ditching the alliance with GOH to appease the players wishing to war with GOH and remove their boredom from the south of the world due to a loss of players to inactivity.

As stated - not bitter - just diasppointed based on the relationship we had built up :icon_wink:

But of course you knew all this didnt you A2Cip :icon_cool:

And I dont know how else to say my comments was always reflected towards Chaos diplomacy - they read that hence their response - only you thinks differently!!!

DeletedUser

We made accusations in order to stir up some insight, its called propaganda, I refuse to believe you are that dense, that you actually think we believe everything we say... We said those things to gauge responses, it was made obvious by the Chaos family what direction TheFOE was going to move on my ... thanks :icon_biggrin:

Danger, it must be nice to be able to put all your mistakes down to "propaganda"
Don't worrie, we know you don't belive half of what you say, because its normally random and untrue. If you guys ever get proved wrong, you'll ignore it and move on to another point. I wonder sometimes if you either bothering reading what other write.... but whatever, keep living in your own little world of " we write anything that sounds good " and keep ignoring facts at will.

You'll probably not even read this anyways.