The Future of the South

DeletedUser

Spectors Ark We get it. You didn't make it in this world. Probably won't in the next. You've had your farewell rant. Now bite the pillow and
take whats coming to you.

And for the love of god learn to create a paragraph.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just one last question here. V/A what was your greatest war of world 68? come on tell us all. Yeah.

Perhaps their greatest war is yet to come...?

I will grab Doc and the DeLorean and let you know if/when it comes

Edit-
Also, Wanted to add that it really doesn't take much of any time or life effort to read Spectors blocks of text, they aren't very long. And technically you could argue that it is in paragraph format, one big paragraph ;)

DeletedUser

For all that writing you missed the first thing I said you attacked -cypr 2 weeks ago :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

The only problem in this world was assclown trying to get every tribe in the top 20 to gang bang us, as i've said before i did everything to blast his plans apart, it worked quite well, too well :|.

i went inactive for 6 weeks, in that time people asked if they could invite there friends to v/aers, i didn't really care and pressed the invite button (big mistake) on my part, but what's done is done, bash tribe got turned into a family and we have what we have now.

in a month the bash tribe will be a bash tribe and v/a will only have active members (how it was before all the crap), and how it should have stayed :(, but unfortunately i got inactive and lazy and took an easy route.

but if scott had just declared himself and let everyone else do there own thing this world would have turned out very different, most of the "coalition" would of no doubt joined the gangbang anyway without signing the dotted line scott gives everyone to force them to do what there told (your biggest mistake) if you just declared everyone else would have followed along naturally, and v/a is the hugging tribe when we have had 2 allies in this world, DD and pyro, and the odd NAP for short lengths of time, everyone says V/A has avoided war? how the farrrk do you avoid war, if the war is being avoided it can only be avoided by both sides if that's the case, nobody took the time to declare on us apart from dan rather, Kudos to him the one right thing he did, unfortunately for him it was too late, half the "coalition" was gone, assclown has never had the stomach to do it without half the world behind him, and turtles plans of taking over BD went rather wrong, as that is exactly what has happened, one half of the BD council wants turtle as allies, the other wanted v/a, hence the split, wolves became turtles little bitch tribe, and DD has basically carried on been BD in my opinion, but with people that like v/a more than turtle :| .

DeletedUser111538

+1 on the coalition part.

If someone wants to organize a coalition they should lead by example. That coalition sucked hard and had no plan other than "let's rim V/A"

As BD duke I was interested in the coalition as V/A were clearly going to be world contenders. Anyone not interested in slowing down rank 1 tribe is living on another planet but as a tribe BD never had any conflict with V/A and V/A were pretty solid in terms of sticking to terms of our own diplo. Turtl3 (after V/A recruited war refugees) and CBS (For whatever reason dan hated v/a) had actual reasons to go to war. I always got the impression though that turtl3 were waiting for the "coalition" to be a full force rather than war for their own valid reasons.

Anyway, this world will eventually have some war though I'm sure of it :) It's not dead, it's just going through the period of ridding the players who won't see it through or not good enough to (aka spector). I never understand the argument of "pick on someone your own size"... everyone has to be taken out at some point, no point leaving poor morale targets to turtle more and end up with even worse morale.

DeletedUser

Anyway, this world will eventually have some war though I'm sure of it :) It's not dead, it's just going through the period of ridding the players who won't see it through or not good enough to (aka spector). I never understand the argument of "pick on someone your own size"... everyone has to be taken out at some point, no point leaving poor morale targets to turtle more and end up with even worse morale.
War this world? lol really. No more like gang bang on small tribes. Not good enough? too bad I was not next to you then you would see not good enough. My skills and stats I will stand by as a solo player. pluss I work 8 hours a day and do not have the time for this BS now. Doright you are a joke. The reason I will go is again, THE TRUTH. this world sucks. Read what dave said it is there. pick on someone your own size? lol look at every world there is. Most wars are fought against tribes close to the same size. yes everyone will attack the smaller tribes true. when it comes to a real war the tribes are a good match.
For all that writing you missed the first thing I said you attacked -cypr 2 weeks ago
icon_rolleyes.gif
again -cypr is and was an inactive player. I took advantage of taking 2 villages that were in my main k-44. ? you have never done this? to take an inactive brings war? then where are all the wars in this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111538

You are seriously deluded.

Where is the gang bang? Your tribe just happens to be in the core surrounded by other tribes who A) don't want to recruit you B) want your villages.

No one is working together to take down your tribe. It doesn't require working together.

As was put perfectly earlier, your just butthurt. And probably extra butthurt because you've been shouting your mouth off about your skill and recently been acting on mail like something is going to change for the better for you and your tribe. Now your just on here with tears rolling down your eyes.

Heres some funny quotes:

Spectors Ark on 14.09. at 03:28
It may come as a Shock to you but it is not done yet. It has just started, So just keep watching because this is just the start of a new world. :)

Spectors Ark on 13.09. at 15:01
lmao ok watch and learn.

Spectors Ark on 13.09. at 03:51
News of the day back off. the world map is about to change. You need to think now.

DeletedUser

You just do not get it. this world sucks. So go hug some one that cares because I do not. If this world had any brass and it does not then there would be pleanty of wars around. If this was a world worth staying in I would stay and fight. If I lost to another player I would give him or her my respects. The point is there is nothing for me to stay here for but to watch more hug merge and brown nosing and a larger family tribe maybe. lol . Maybe a gang bang from DD and V/A on another tribe wow that would be fun. NOT. The quotes would have been true if I was not backstabbed. again another reasn to go. Does anyone remember a little thing called loyalty and honor? I know for sure you do not.

DeletedUser

This world sucks for you because you have no future in it. I'm still having fun. Otherwise I wouldn't be playing. Make all of the excuses you want. You didn't make it.

DeletedUser

This world sucks for you because you have no future in it. I'm still having fun. Otherwise I wouldn't be playing. Make all of the excuses you want. You didn't make it.

I will not make it because I have stoped trying to make it. It does not suck for you because you are fine with hollow victories just to fill your ego. I won world 68. lol with all my merging and hugging. well ok that is fine for you maybe. I have no excuses but this hug merge backstabbing world sucks. so just go hug some one now ok. soon enough you will merge and have no wars to fight then you win. :icon_rolleyes: so far that is how this world has gone since I have been here and I see no changes. So you are in the winning tribe now so enjoy your hug with V/A. I will still be in the forums watching this world to prove my points. have a nice day.

DeletedUser64969

Your a farrrrking moron, go lay in the hole you've dug and die quietly, maybe you will get rimmed with some dignity then.

yes we all know its unfair that turtle broke up and your left stranded without a hope, but lets be honest with turtles track record even if they didn't split up, they wouldn't of helped you anyway and the outcome would be the same.

DeletedUser

dude stop it,I dont get what happen in me,these strange fluffy feeling invading me when I see your name on the external,make me feel awkward.

Plz stop saying what I think :O

edit:directed at immune btw.

DeletedUser64969

Rank 2 and Rank 3 merging accounts. Classic.

It's sensible for our own reasons or we wouldn't be doing it :) instead of both of us playing 4 worlds and struggling for any coplayers too stay around longer than a week we can now play 2 worlds between us and have a reliable coplayer, don't like it? i suggest you cry elsewhere instead of on the forums :(:(

DeletedUser

Anyway...

Looking at the South it appears that DD are firm favourites to take this part of the world unless tribes like Turtl3 or dare I say SAI start pulling their weight.

DeletedUser

Your a farrrrking moron, go lay in the hole you've dug and die quietly, maybe you will get rimmed with some dignity then
No sir you are the farrrrking moron.
i went inactive for 6 weeks, in that time people asked if they could invite there friends to v/aers, i didn't really care and pressed the invite button (big mistake) on my part, but what's done is done, bash tribe got turned into a family and we have what we have now.
Lol what ever. (big mistake) yeah ya think?
but if scott had just declared himself and let everyone else do there own thing this world would have turned out very different
whining all the time about Scott. You know you could have declared yourself but you did not. you just wanted to cry about it and call him names like assclown. farrrrking moron.
everyone says V/A has avoided war? how the farrrk do you avoid war, if the war is being avoided it can only be avoided by both sides if that's the case
You are as sharp as a marble :lol: Yes you would rather merge your way to the top. Why go to war? let me see VVV Wolves and CBS. Well with CBS you had no choice. :icon_smile:. WOW what a great track record you have here, Maybe try a war with a tribe over 10 million some day ok Mr. Merge a lot. maybe go to war because the game is called tribal wars :icon_rolleyes:.farrrrking moron.
It's sensible for our own reasons or we wouldn't be doing it
smile.png
instead of both of us playing 4 worlds and struggling for any coplayers too stay around longer than a week we can now play 2 worlds between us and have a reliable coplayer, don't like it? i suggest you cry elsewhere instead of on the forums :(:(
farrrrking moron
wolves became turtles little bitch tribe
lol and DD is now yours. Have a nice day now ok bye bye...:lol:
dude stop it,I dont get what happen in me,these strange fluffy feeling invading me when I see your name on the external,make me feel awkward.

Plz stop saying what I think :O

edit:directed at immune btw.
Immunesoul

Points (10/10)- 37 villages nobled yesterday, it was inhuman
icon_eek.gif
. People may bash you for building your villages to 10.3k but i don't care, if you can do all that damage you get a 10/10.

Tribe (9/10)- From their wars so far they have shown good coordination, people get on them for their bash tribes but they seem to pull their weight. I have nothing against bash tribes/families unless they are full of dead weight.

OD (10/10)- ODA at a solid rank 6 and overall OD at rank 11. You can't really ask to get attacked so ODD is a bit of an unreliable stat to count at this stage as it just shows stacking.

Location (10/10)- I'm too busy fantasizing about your spread at night to even sleep
icon_sad.gif

IGN: TNTman101
Brown nose and kiss up

DeletedUser97716

It's sensible for our own reasons or we wouldn't be doing it :) instead of both of us playing 4 worlds and struggling for any coplayers too stay around longer than a week we can now play 2 worlds between us and have a reliable coplayer, don't like it? i suggest you cry elsewhere instead of on the forums :(:(

If thats the case you could have atleast had some fun and 1v1'd :icon_rolleyes:

And how many of ilold's nukes did he have to send for you to get 1.4m units killed? Or did he just send his D?
Or maybe an actual op on you considering your profile?

DeletedUser

I love the fact that everyone is ignoring spector :lol:

And immune...Dafuq?!?

I was starting to have some kind of respect for you,and now you merge .....(facepalm)

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And how many of ilold's nukes did he have to send for you to get 1.4m units killed? Or did he just send his D?
Or maybe an actual op on you considering your profile?

It took between 140 and 150 of LoL's nukes to gain his 1.4m units killed/9.5million ODD.

For spending his 150 nukes, LoL gained a mere 1 million ODA.

In no way was it a real op.