The Future of the South

DeletedUser

I should have saved the reports of the.red.dragon PPing a wall to 20 in a few hours only to not defend it and have wall knocked back down..:(

On top of that, your first village, 5 hour lvl 20 smithy (rushed twice), 1 hour academy (rushed twice), 9 hour lvl 19 smithy (rushed once) 7 hour lvl 18 smithy (rushed once).

That's only ~2 mins of looking zzzzzzz. On top of that, I wasn't even talking about you :S

MR.MR

I spemt a bunch of pp at startup. Just looking to provide job security for myself ;)

DeletedUser

Justifi3d said:
My HQ aren't 23 anyway! Under constant attack you wouldn't want to rebuild your Wall faster?

yes and no,the village I want the wall high are front village.And my stack does that work pretty well...

The village in my cluster could stay at wall 0 for a whole month..what does I care?

And you guys seem to forget its a pay to win world...

Im probably part of the player who used it the less,and I still used it a few time already,no shame to admit it.

Also,since I talked about 10 k village build....I only get answered about HQ ,that's your only argument it seem.

I build at 9529...and my HQ is 20 off course.....

I doubt you can gain 500/600/or even 1000 point per vill just by upgrading the HQ huh?

From my point of view,Market could be higher whitout a problem,but I prefer not to,Hq 23/22 is understandable,but I choose not to....

But we talk about OVER 10K here....

what's the purpose of having a hight Workshop? plz tell me,cause you can build way more then enought ram in an off village before 6-7-8k axe get completed on a level 2-3 workshop...so plz,if its something else then points,id like you to highlight me...And that's only one of the example I could use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what's the purpose of having a hight Workshop? plz tell me,cause you can build way more then enought ram in an off village before 6-7-8k axe get completed on a level 2-3 workshop...so plz,if its something else then points,id like you to highlight me...And that's only one of the example I could use.

When you use them cats in a fake attack! The higher your Workshop will rebuild a lot faster, When under attack and and you need good defence the higher the Workshop the faster they rebuild. I can think of many reasons. Level 2 or 3 Workshop builds way to slow.

DeletedUser

If you build both cat and ram in an off vill on a tech world,I suggest you step out of this conversation right now...

On the ''defence subject'' I guess your not that wrong,but I doubt you do build that much cat in your D,and If you do,I suggest here again,you step out of this convo right now...

For Bonfire village,just noble workshop bonus and raise workshop to 15 in that/these vill but lower barrack/stable.

and the argument about being under attack?

plz,that the whole purpose of having low point village,quick D build and quick O build.which is my way of playing btw.And the way I actualy defend in here.

And that what ''high build village'' problem is from my point of view.You have less troop whitout a faster troop build.

For faking purpose?? your serious?

How many cat per D vill do you need for faking purpose from your point of view? you seem to talk like you'd need 400 :D

DeletedUser

If you build both cat and ram in an off vill on a tech world,I suggest you step out of this conversation right now...

On the ''defence subject'' I guess your not that wrong,but I doubt you do build that much cat in your D,and If you do,I suggest here again,you step out of this convo right now...

For Bonfire village,just noble workshop bonus and raise workshop to 15 in that/these vill but lower barrack/stable.

and the argument about being under attack?

plz,that the whole purpose of having low point village,quick D build and quick O build.which is my way of playing btw.And the way I actualy defend in here.

And that what ''high build village'' problem is from my point of view.You have less troop whitout a faster troop build.

How many cat per D vill do you need for faking purpose from your point of view? you seem to talk like you'd need 400 :D

There's so many thing wrong with what you have just said here I do not know where to start.
Cats can be an offencive weapon that can take your barracks from level 25 to level 15 in one good hit, As the rams take down your walls. This being the second Nuke to hit you. So should I step out now?
The Villages around my pally bonfire village will have lots of cats in it each about 250 :icon_eek: brings about 1500 cats close by. So should I step out again?

Well I use them to fake people and I will need to rebuild them fast again to have more to fake with maybe that's it. We all use our own style of playing and to be honest whatever works for you that's good. Low points and high troop count is always good. I just like to have options in my villages thats why all my villages will never have the same amount of points. So in some villages I can have a high workshop and in others have it low. But never would I lower my barracks or my stables to build my workshop higher.

DeletedUser

There isn't much point to having more then ~3500 cats with bonfire

DeletedUser

I lol'ed,really I did.

You think you know stuff huh? hahahahah,difference is...I know I know stuff :lol:

Cats can be an offencive weapon that can take your barracks from level 25 to level 15 in one good hit, As the rams take down your walls. This being the second Nuke to hit you. So should I step out now?

because its a tech world,not a simple tech one,using both cat and ram mess up your entire offense village tech,Tough it was easy to get...

also,in case you dont remember,you did send your awesome cat/ram nuke to me once,and you was bragging bout it on the pnp,I simply dodged it,by the time your nuke traveled to me,to then return to you,I farmed approx 10 time the amount of ress you made me loose by catting my building,while your troop was busy doing absolutly nothing for 150 hours.

The Villages around my pally bonfire village will have lots of cats in it each about 250 brings about 1500 cats close by. So should I step out again?

because you have only 1 pally,cat are not ''useless'' in defence,but are costy,and less effective then other unit you can build as defence purpose,also...cat does NOT farm.building that many cat per D vill is a waste of pop,a waste of ress,and a waste of time,anyone with a decent grasp about this game know this.

other point seem to be gibberish about faking that I dont even wish to answer.

and this is why you should step out,you think you got a clue,but you dont,your argument are worthless,your sense is lacking,you cant even make simple calcul such as additionning till 15.

DeletedUser112332

You do realize you can tech cats - build several in an offensive village and then untech cats right?

DeletedUser

You do realize you can tech cats - build several in an offensive village and then untech cats right?

OMG NO!!!??

You do realyze that spector is not doing this,and that he build 1500 cat in is D vill close to bonfire and 250/400 in every other D one?

You also,do realyze that he build lot in is offence wich take lot of room that he could use to build usefull troop such as axe or lc right?with what you can farm or kill stuff yanno?And that,to build these cat,he waste even more pop space cause he want to build them fast and upgrade workshop...right?

You also,do realyze,that most of people dont care about getting catted...right?It serve close to no purpose.Its just a pain...nothing else.mosquito :)

I sure hope you get all this :) mister sarcasm :icon_wink:

edit: and btw,I just dont see any purpose doing this tbh.

DeletedUser

I lol'ed,really I did.

You think you know stuff huh? hahahahah,difference is...I know I know stuff :lol:
Wow very impressive I bet how you talk you must be ranked #1 in this world. You must be at least 4 million by now right? I mean with all that ego and experience behind you.
also,in case you dont remember,you did send your awesome cat/ram nuke to me once,and you was bragging bout it on the pnp,I simply dodged it,by the time your nuke traveled to me,to then return to you,I farmed approx 10 time the amount of ress you made me loose by catting my building,while your troop was busy doing absolutly nothing for 150 hours.
Well it is nice you can farm a lot, but when fighting an enemy sometimes you have to send attacks a long way out. :icon_eek:
and this is why you should step out,you think you got a clue,but you dont,your argument are worthless,your sense is lacking,you cant even make simple calcul such as additionning till 15.
I seem to be doing just fine thank you. I know there is no talking to you because you are one of them people that think you are always right and know everything. All children go threw this stage of life so for now I will step out. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Im far from being a child my dear,and your the same kind as me,you think your always right,

but sadly,it seem,your often wrong,and been proved lot already in this very forum.

dont worry for me,I can fight ennemy far aways,I just dont see the purpose of sending 4 nuke alone on a 160 hours trip just to comeback in here bragging bout the fact I destroyed shaede wall or Bonnie's smithy....Cause im too slow to get that doging is actualy a good move.

DeletedUser

Turtl3 is a privately held LLC, any stocks you may possess are sadly fraudulent.

By the way, there is a tribal stock exchange. Stocks are villages, and are traded on a daily basis across the land.
Looks like the shareholders are cashing out at breakneck speed :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80749

To all those who think V/A or whatever there name is, are gonna win this world
SOUTH_WILL_RISE_AGAIN__70996.jpg

DeletedUser106815

Posting that when your avatar image is of a dude hanging, probably not the most tasteful of pairings.