• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Resurrection

Morthy
Community Manager

Dear players,

With world 12 reaching just 200 active players and DNY controlling a massive 94% majority of player owned villages, we've decided its time to start planning the end of the world and the announcement of the final winners.

However, we realise that a lot of you have put a lot of effort into this world, and may not wish to see it end yet. Therefore, we're going to put the end date in control of the players.

If the current political situation does not change, world 12 will end near the end of October, and the winners will be announced.

However, if the world experiences large game changing events (such as the separation of DNY into smaller tribes) and the majority is lost, we'll prolong the end date month by month until the majority has been gained again by a tribe.

To bring some more activity to the world in the next three months, we'll be halving the costs of nobles again in three days time (on the 23rd).

I'd like to congratulate all the players and tribes that have made it this far, and thank you all for playing Tribal Wars!

Morthy
Community Manager

Im not sure exactly how that happened, I remember a thread in the wd 10 forums debating about who was the better tribe between the old CTRL vs DNY, however the history of the tribe im not sure, rednecks?. (topic for another world and another time) None the less they owned over 94% of the villages of active members, which is simply amazing!

I would say guess that TSL will push deeper into TSB adn BK as well as the rim. While Skill continues expanding, and anarky expands as well. Until there is a real war between the big 4 its just eating and such. Im ready for a new war! a big one, not SDA vs 500, but a top 4 vs a top 4

DeletedUser89420

funny-pictures-true-friend.jpg

DeletedUser89420

I guess this will be Skill in future with TSL as a 'good' friend.....:lol:

DeletedUser

in Tribal wars, what ways can you not help a tribe, without letting them fall. It logically makes no sense

DeletedUser89420

@ dmoron, i will explain the pic for u

the big fat hippo ressembles Skill? who has become fat eating inactives and recruiting refugees...

the running cow is TSL.... running and kicking..... the fit lot.... not the 'fat' hippo

Anarky (not in picture) has pushed them at the edge of the cliff:lol:

DeletedUser

@ dmoron, i will explain the pic for u

the big fat hippo ressembles Skill? who has become fat eating inactives and recruiting refugees...

the running cow is TSL.... running and kicking..... the fit lot.... not the 'fat' hippo

Anarky (not in picture) has pushed them at the edge of the cliff:lol:

I understand what you mean, but your words made no sense

Say TSL was to run away if Skill? would start losing the war (not gonna happen), how are we not allowing them to fall?

Your words were what confused me, as they made no sense.

DeletedUser89420

We are all Doomed..... TSL is going to Win this World...... I am sure of it.. this is no joke..... This is RL........

pope_or_sith_lord.jpeg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What does the pope and some movie character have to do with TSL winning the world?

DeletedUser

This isnt significant who will conquer this world.We will see the outcome of the result but my calculation goes disarrange "if u want glory u shall haise up and not look back" Great khan didnt nor alexander the great.by time being we shouldnt conversate in succes its just uknown who will take the throne.

DeletedUser93420

[SPOIL]
topktribesf.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even though I don't agree with a little bit of it, glad you made a map for us all to analyze :)

DeletedUser

This isnt significant who will conquer this world.We will see the outcome of the result but my calculation goes disarrange "if u want glory u shall haise up and not look back" Great khan didnt nor alexander the great.by time being we shouldnt conversate in succes its just uknown who will take the throne.

Go Ghengis - greatest military leader of all time imo

georgie - nice map - do you want a merge :)

DeletedUser

eventually we will and when we do Skill is not going to be happy.

DeletedUser

Having that picture every day

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: -BK-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

I seriously doubt that anarky will ever accept you... And how -bk- is still alive? Ofcourse when most of the accounts are sitted you don't care for them...

If you guys had some brains (those that still playing and haven't handed their accounts to anarky) you would stop listening to firey work with us to attack the accounts anarky controls, and when that is done attack anarky while they are occupied with skill?

How that sounds? What -bk- currently is doing is suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.