The future of world 46

• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Purple in the north-east is a break off of Anarky.
toptribepredictions.jpg

Well, my southern prediction has occurred, much less forcefully than I expected. Northern is coming true with -BK- slowing getting crushed by both Skill? and some villas capped by TSL. NW is occurring with the slaughter of 500 by TSL.

DeletedUser84663

I lol'd at the lil red splotches in K48 and K59

...oh yea... and the big purple add-on :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol I figure someone will out to Skill? from inside of Anarky. But yeah, I'm sure Anarky won't hold together much longer

The Resurrection

Where do we expand to after we finish up the north?

DeletedUser

Alright since most of the pictures that have been posted here have been made from a quite "TSL-perspective", I thought I'd made a Shady picture to lighten up this discussion a bit and view the world from another perspective than that of TSL's that has been dominating the Public Forums for way to long (i.e. 'Rate the Player'). As time will tell us, not only will they lose grip on the public forums, but also on the world =D I did my best to remain as realistic as possible, since I'm doing this predjudiced (everybody does), and not make the territory gain over the TSB-TSL border too big (I want the TSL-members to still be able to sleep at night).

toptribesg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34483

You mean TSB and ANARKY will gangbang SnM?

or SnM will merge to ANARKY?

DeletedUser93439

I don't follow W46 too much anymore so I might am sure I miss most of the things, but maybe this is a new alliance :p

DeletedUser84663

I think the wheels are already in motion... those "who luvz cats" seem to be.

hamster_wheel.jpg

DeletedUser

l!_YnX i think you have a little big mouth , for a guy who barely escaped from an TSL rape....
You had jumped from tribe to tribe, but you will finish your options at last...

DeletedUser

who escaped from who there?? :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Players: l!_YnX
Side 2:
Tribes: TSL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 18,658
Difference: 18,418

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 4
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,916,403
Side 2: 145,055,375
Difference: 143,138,972

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,826
Side 2: 30,461
Difference: 126,365

chart

DeletedUser

Yes his mouth is both big and little. It is quite amusing to watch him talk.

DeletedUser

You mean TSB and ANARKY will gangbang SnM?

or SnM will merge to ANARKY?

I don't follow W46 too much anymore so I might am sure I miss most of the things, but maybe this is a new alliance :p

It is quite incredible to see the credibility I am given here with my map. I guessed I would be laughed at but you guys take me seriously and think that what I draw is actually going to happen. That's great, wait until you see my next map! =D Haha

l!_YnX i think you have a little big mouth , for a guy who barely escaped from an TSL rape....
You had jumped from tribe to tribe, but you will finish your options at last...

Opty, where is your usual calmth? (Is that correct English?) It seems you are losing some temper here. Though I don't actually need to, I feel like it has to be done to save our Shady image. I need to set the record straight about your false accusations, and be done with it. If you are talking about your last attacks, where you took 60 nukes ending up clearing 1 village, and didn't have the guts to send nobles to it, we don't share the same definition of 'rape'. Secondly, I never 'jumped' any tribe, I always kept the same allies and the same enemies, and still have a + ratio on TSL-noblings. I changed tribes because [R] fell apart and S.Q. arose. S.Q. merged with MOO into TSB, and so also for previous tribe-changes.

Wow, that felt great! It's enough for me now though, I'll try and make only nice comments for a while now =D

DeletedUser93439

I'm not sure about the part where TSB gain on TSL, though they are pretty busy with the rest of the rim so you might get an advantage just because of that, but it'll only be a short one.

DeletedUser

You took some alphabravo's vills while he was inactive.. Great job mate...
Still

AIF N/A 25th April 2010 - 19:36:15 56,240
N/A [Z] 22nd July 2010 - 01:19:48 410,685
[Z] None 31st July 2010 - 04:11:08 547,483
None S.Q. 06th August 2010 - 04:12:07 590,794
S.Q. IM 08th November 2010 - 01:04:35 1,254,370
IM TSB

N/a , Z, S.Q. .... tribes raped by TSL :)... You were a little bit lucky..
And for your knowledge ..... my 60 nukes were for this...

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 04.01.2011 (790.076 units)!

Just needed an victim :)

DeletedUser

S.Q. did not get slaughtered by TSL, not even close. For a tribe that is 1/5 the size of TSL, we did quite good. And please don't bring up the 'we were busy with 3DX'-excuse, because you weren't so busy with that as you all claim and you know it :p. S.Q. made the right decision at that time by merging with MOO.
TSL: 269 gains
S.Q.: 110 gains

And yes, those noblings vs TSL were mainly alpha1bravo. But does it matter if those are active or not? I mean lately that's mainly part of what your members achieve anyway haha. Filter this for Enemy Tribe: TSL please. He was being internobled.
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3336611

DeletedUser

Really we didnt had time for SQ :(... we will try to make some for u ^^

DeletedUser34483

S.Q. did not get slaughtered by TSL, not even close. For a tribe that is 1/5 the size of TSL, we did quite good. And please don't bring up the 'we were busy with 3DX'-excuse, because you weren't so busy with that as you all claim and you know it :p. S.Q. made the right decision at that time by merging with MOO.
TSL: 269 gains
S.Q.: 110 gains

And yes, those noblings vs TSL were mainly alpha1bravo. But does it matter if those are active or not? I mean lately that's mainly part of what your members achieve anyway haha. Filter this for Enemy Tribe: TSL please. He was being internobled.
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3336611

REJECTS saved SQ :)

DeletedUser

Really we didnt had time for SQ :(... we will try to make some for u ^^

Uhm, you just gave him 4 mil ODD. You really need to stop using this excuse that you're "too busy" every time you try to explain why you're failing.

DeletedUser

Uhm, you just gave him 4 mil ODD. You really need to stop using this excuse that you're "too busy" every time you try to explain why you're failing.

I am glad you are leading this tribe ....
TSB , just another name on the list.....
The TSL effect list ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.