The GA? Solid Top ten tribe? Or inexperienced and unstable?

spacemanspiff92

nono, a merge with IMP would just cause a loss of a lot of members.
the hardest difficulty with a large member base, is that not all members feel important and participate
that is byfar the hardest part of being a leader in this world. Getting everybody on board with what's going on at all times.
That's really all a leader can do, in this game, besides make future plans for the tribe (which a kid could do [probably not well, though])

and yes, the best course of action would be to stall...

DeletedUser

hmmm, if RDA merge with swift, BCB with UWA and us with the GA.......then we will end us with some massive wars going on.

Huh, jst browsing though the forums, ironic huh?
I mean, sure COF died out, but still, ViRiUs could merge with ASA right?
Apparantly some wars are due :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hang on a sec . . .

You aren't suggesting Tacticus was a good leader are you :S

Hahahahahahahahaha. Nothing could be further from the truth.

It seems to me that the GA's leadership doesn't know how to think outside the box. I can see the Titanic sinking as if the GA and COF were in the same boat all along...except COF jumped straight into the freezing water and the GA is clinging to the small pieces of floating debris. As far as merging with Virius goes, that'd be like a time traveler from the future wanting to buy a ticket to ride on the Titanic.

DeletedUser80610

I would enjoy seeing that :lol:
has nate started a trend?

Lololol.. I think I might have ..IF IMP was letting in just anybody.
Since I went over, IMP's got at least 5 requests from G.A. members to come over.

@Hawky/midnight/backie (Pedro)

Most of the PnP's takes on the G.A. the past 2 - 3 weeks have been on the gigantic noob known as Aapo.
You know as well as I do that those villages were extremely easy to take encountering almost no back-fire or troop moving around; nor support from the tribe.
One nuke, even with 72% morale could clear one of his villages with a noble train following.
Easy pickings'

It seems to me that the GA's leadership doesn't know how to think outside the box.
The G.A. leadership is 80% Space o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Hawky/midnight/backie (Pedro)

Most of the PnP's takes on the G.A. the past 2 - 3 weeks have been on the gigantic noob known as Aapo.
You know as well as I do that those villages were extremely easy to take encountering almost no back-fire or troop moving around; nor support from the tribe.
One nuke, even with 72% morale could clear one of his villages with a noble train following.
Easy pickings'

The G.A. leadership is 80% Space o_O

From what I have seen and heard to begin with he was doing a better job of keeping his villages than you tend to. No support from the tribe... well that doesn't make him noob, that makes the rest of you lot noob and yes he did shift, quite effectively. I was neither in his tribe nor attacking him and yet I know more about it all that you :lol: Please inform yourself as to situations, events and players before posting Hl2.

DeletedUser80610

From what I have seen and heard to begin with he was doing a better job of keeping his villages than you tend to. No support from the tribe... well that doesn't make him noob, that makes the rest of you lot noob and yes he did shift, quite effectively. I was neither in his tribe nor attacking him and yet I know more about it all that you :lol: Please inform yourself as to situations, events and players before posting Hl2.

Alright, my bad.
But after scouting his villages- I could tell he was a noob.
Not many people build all of their villages mixed, split down the middle off/def and last getting to 1.4m points.

And he never dodged or sniped my train? ;)

o_O Far better than I do? He's lost over 1m in 3 weeks!

And I am no longer in the same tribe he is.

DeletedUser

Alright, my bad.
But after scouting his villages- I could tell he was a noob.
Not many people build all of their villages mixed, split down the middle off/def and last getting to 1.4m points.

And he never dodged or sniped my train? ;)

o_O Far better than I do? He's lost over 1m in 3 weeks!

And I am no longer in the same tribe he is.

He was deemed worthy of an actual op on him, ok this is where my knowledge is at its end but have you ever been opped properly by PnP? Shouldn't be dodging trains Hl2. Hope for your sake thats somehow a typo.

You were in GA though last week, did you help him out with support... ofc not, so go figure. :p

DeletedUser80610

He was deemed worthy of an actual op on him, ok this is where my knowledge is at its end but have you ever been opped properly by PnP? Shouldn't be dodging trains Hl2. Hope for your sake thats somehow a typo.

You were in GA though last week, did you help him out with support... ofc not, so go figure. :p

Lol, he never asked for support - he's never posted in the forums. I don't send to those that do not ask.
I don't know what is a proper OP? 1k.. 2k.. 3k incoming?
Oh yes, I didn't mean to say dodge the train. Hahaha. But he could of killed mine easily as it took 42 hours and the villages around it had defense. :p
And tbh, I'm just posting here cause everything else is getting boring o-O

DeletedUser

Lol, he never asked for support - he's never posted in the forums. I don't send to those that do not ask.
I don't know what is a proper OP? 1k.. 2k.. 3k incoming?
Oh yes, I didn't mean to say dodge the train. Hahaha. But he could of killed mine easily as it took 42 hours and the villages around it had defense. :p
And tbh, I'm just posting here cause everything else is getting boring o-O

Indeed, I am also making discussion just for the sake of it. Op is something remotely coordinated, not governed by the number of incoming. 3k can come from just 1 player... not really a tribe op with one player. :p

DeletedUser80610

Indeed, I am also making discussion just for the sake of it. Op is something remotely coordinated, not governed by the number of incoming. 3k can come from just 1 player... not really a tribe op with one player. :p

I've had 1k incoming from PnP; I admit, I handled it horribly by taking a break from TDubs in the middle of it.

I don't remember if they attacks were that coordinated or if I was just a noob (probably a combination of both). Once a noob, always a noob.

I can't think if anything else to Argue about .. Hmm..

Spaces 14>8 nobles per day thing is a little off as I believe the GA mostly nobles small barbarian villages and gets (averagely) 8k villages taken.

spacemanspiff92

stec you're speaking out of place again.
aapo barely speaked english
he never replied to mails
i have only seen him type out 1 sentence the whole time i've played with him
and he quit as soon as you started attacking him
i have, maybe other members too, been sending him support

@ladycounsel
give me examples of thinking outside of the box, in a browser based text game of war

DeletedUser

stec you're speaking out of place again.
aapo barely speaked english
he never replied to mails
i have only seen him type out 1 sentence the whole time i've played with him
and he quit as soon as you started attacking him
i have, maybe other members too, been sending him support

No he didn't, he quit as soon as he started loosing villages, I believe he was attacked for a while before that... and speaking out of place AGAIN? My point here was merely stirring to get a bit of a debate going, kept Hl2 from boredom for a few mins anyway.

DeletedUser

@ladycounsel
give me examples of thinking outside of the box, in a browser based text game of war

You're asking that of someone who managed to come up with a compelling offer for PnP and eventually joined us. Its proof she succeeded, but not going to tell you our secrets :)