The heretics (k55,65,56, and 54 players only)

DeletedUser

All members in those four continents are welcome to join us!

just ask Kendra for an invite.

No laws, No territorial rules, in here... we are god

There is no need for all the junk dukes put on their tribe profile.

If your weak we don't want you.

If you can't speak English, we don't want you.

If you want to be the best with two players who have played this game longer than most

DeletedUser

This Tribe is newbish... it is a family Tribe, they clearly don't know where to post things and even there custom names are something to be desired.

/facepalm

Mod move thread!....

Oh right my manners.... Please?

DeletedUser

OMG i would like to join, can you expand your K's to K55 as well pretty please *wink wink*

Child in time

I hereby invite the heretics to also recruit and move into the North-west of the map. K44 is open for Heretics. :)

Internal Server Error

Ugh, these forums get more annoying everyday, and Im not talking about the thread creater.

These posts are quite sad; Clicky, Clicky and Clicky.

From what I remember of all three of these posters, they're bad. HyP3r was one of those "newbs" who spammed W42 at the start, and t'was quite annoying. Pengu I think I recognise from W38, again, a "newb". So puh-lease, before you try claim "fail" for others, realise one thing: You yourself have most likely failed at one stage, like most of us, so show some common courtesy and simply advise/direct the guy instead of trying to proclaim your greatness over him as, Im sure most of us are aware, you have no greatness - at all.

DeletedUser

Ugh, these forums get more annoying everyday, and Im not talking about the thread creater.

These posts are quite sad; Clicky, Clicky and Clicky.

From what I remember of all three of these posters, they're bad. HyP3r was one of those "newbs" who spammed W42 at the start, and t'was quite annoying. Pengu I think I recognise from W38, again, a "newb". So puh-lease, before you try claim "fail" for others, realise one thing: You yourself have most likely failed at one stage, like most of us, so show some common courtesy and simply advise/direct the guy instead of trying to proclaim your greatness over him as, Im sure most of us are aware, you have no greatness - at all.

But.. it really is a fail thread ISE. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hmmm...another family tribe? Should be interesting. Can't wait to see if they make a push anywhere, though i doubt it.

DeletedUser17011

If your weak we don't want you.

how do you know the player are weak ? this is new world

If you want to be the best with two players who have played this game longer than most

are you sure you are the best ? ???

DeletedUser4346

One would think that after 43 worlds, such 'experienced' players would know where to post properly

DeletedUser

Are you sure so if i could understand english but not speak or wright in it and can easily beat your tribe or gain 1.mil point's im not worth looking at because i can not speak english try google translater, all great leader's get the best of the eest even if they have to go out of there way to do so.

DeletedUser

Are you sure so if i could understand english but not speak or wright in it and can easily beat your tribe or gain 1.mil point's im not worth looking at because i can not speak english try google translater, all great leader's get the best of the eest even if they have to go out of there way to do so.

Excuse me? In my opinion he's not right to just say that, but he's still not racist >.<'