The heretics (k55,65,56, and 54 players only)

DeletedUser

Excuse me? In my opinion he's not right to just say that, but he's still not racist >.<'

Ok as long as i got you to say his wrong for saying that then it's fine plus your opinion is all your's.

DeletedUser

You yourself have most likely failed at one stage, like most of us, so show some common courtesy and simply advise/direct the guy instead of trying to proclaim your greatness over him as, Im sure most of us are aware, you have no greatness - at all.

Since when did either of us proclaim Greatness? I see no words or actions defining it. If you are set on thinking that way then so be it, we know differently. I know I've failed many of times and got flamed for it, just like in W42 forums. Where was the common curtosy in there? I may be one of the most annoying bassfishes in this game but do not put words in to my mouth please. It tastes fowl coming from other people and I sorely dislike it. As I stated, I asked the mod to move this thread to the appropriate place, it is not like the poster can move it himself/herself? There is also no point in telling them to go to W43 Recruitment & Applying to tribes. whenthere is already a thread in existance for it.

DeletedUser

This Tribe is newbish... it is a family Tribe, they clearly don't know where to post things and even there custom names are something to be desired.

/facepalm

Mod move thread!....

Oh right my manners.... Please?

Because were not mass recruiting whores like yours?

11546Hyp3rM4ni41,3751Hyp3r!
3751 is your most points in 5 worlds....

EN15474Sehrus1,244,300132tH
hmmm seems my experience is better

DeletedUser

Oh, forgot to mention, this isn't my original name. I was forced to delete my old one due to reason I wish not to spam.... :lol:

If you want a better look, search for Inshonotai and check Worlds 13 and 14, oh and whilst at it... the Tribes that I was in and then do a search for Tarija she is my long time mentor and the best friend I have ever had on here. Happy searching ^_^

And before you go off hootering and hollering say that I didn't get much of a points base, that is not where I made my impact! It was elsewhere. So refrain yourselves from doing any such flaming along these lines please. It will just make you look bad, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can he be a mass recruiting point whore if your saying he was low on points :icon_confused:? ... and remind me again whos starting the family tribe? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

how can he be a mass recruiting point whore if your saying he was low on points :icon_confused:? ... and remind me again whos starting the family tribe? :icon_redface:

ugh.
HIS NEW TRIBE ARE MASS RECRUITING POINT WHORES DUH

WE HAVE NO FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser

Exactly - just goes to show many of these players are noobs who just like to talk big..

Experience in playing has nothing to do with the public forums.

I use it once and a bunch of noobs start flaming their lil heads off bc they can.

Silly children..

DeletedUser

would be nice if you could post properly though..last time i checked there was an edit button? and last time i checked double posting wasn't really meant to be allowed? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Experience in playing has nothing to do with the public forums.

I use it once and a bunch of noobs start flaming their lil heads off bc they can.

Silly children..

Meh...typical little kiddies coming on here and bignoting themselves, is pathetic to say the least.

DeletedUser

ugh.
HIS NEW TRIBE ARE MASS RECRUITING POINT WHORES DUH

WE HAVE NO FAMILY TRIBE

Oh you seen my custom tag within my Tribe? :lol:

I'm no mass recruiter and I can be damned sure tiger32k knows it also. Seeing as we are in the same Tribe in this World, don't take people at face value. Especially when others are with me and publically active within the forums. It will get you newbified and roasted. :icon_biggrin: