The hunter becomes the hunted!

DeletedUser102628

(yawn) Bm, You talk big Im still waiting to be attacked, Ohh thats right BARB doesn't attack people they know will just destroy whatever they throw at them.

But ill bide my time and wait, Sooner or later you have to attack a real account.

You are funny when you talk crap. You hardly have the biggest frontline, why would we op you?

so we can hit stacks, or maybe send ridiculously long trains to your core villages? Would defiantly be nice for your ego.

Until we op you, please continue to bash your tribe mates as they fall. Thanks.

DeletedUser104695

Coffee just coming on to solidify Rawr's claims that MM is full of individualistic accounts.

DeletedUser96004

Coffee just coming on to solidify Rawr's claims that MM is full of individualistic accounts.

Coffee sits shed loads of accounts on every world he plays, he's always the first to offer to sit an account under fire, even if it means staying up all night and covering his shift the next day. He is one of the few players who gives 110% when sitting accounts. So tell me more about how he is an "individualistic account" or an individualistic player?.... seriously some of the dribble posted nowadays is laughable.

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser

:D
I don't talk big,I talk fact's..though you may not agree it is the truth as you haven't denied any of it.You state that we need to attack active player's,well last time I checked we have attacked active MM player's,it's not our fault they quit and or abandon there post.
Now you state that we need to attack "Real" account's,last time I checked you was our prime focus in k52 and your account went Barb..who's to say you won't do the same and run to Nuts!..haha

Well nomatter how it happened were in the lead so deal with it coffee...sheesh have a donut:p

Well now I aknowledge your challenge,and well like the saying goes "Every Dog Has His Day".
you will have your turn mate,just wait in line with the rest of your mate's;)
!BM!

Ohh im sorry, i ran did i?, I moved to a bigger account as to fight BARB properly, Which i have been doing.

You are funny when you talk crap. You hardly have the biggest frontline, why would we op you?

so we can hit stacks, or maybe send ridiculously long trains to your core villages? Would defiantly be nice for your ego.

Until we op you, please continue to bash your tribe mates as they fall. Thanks.

Its a good front considering its all Ex BARB villages, I'm bashing tribemates who deserve to be bashed, people who run then give a sob story which is then accepted by everyone, And im the bad guy, but thats fine, I dont mind being the big bad meanie.

Please Refer to the post below yours, I dont need to explain myself nor fight with you trying to find out if im on an " individualistic Account", Ill Be among the first to put my hand up for any sit, No matter the time for me, Ive stayed up all night helping Tribemates, And will do so for however long is needed.

Im Not backing down,

-

Coffee Troll

.dan.101

Coffee sits shed loads of accounts on every world he plays, he's always the first to offer to sit an account under fire, even if it means staying up all night and covering his shift the next day. He is one of the few players who gives 110% when sitting accounts. So tell me more about how he is an "individualistic account" or an individualistic player?.... seriously some of the dribble posted nowadays is laughable.

~Ts Jay~

Drivel, la'. Dribble is completely different.

Pet hate, forgive me.

DeletedUser102628

Its a good front considering its all Ex BARB villages, I'm bashing tribemates who deserve to be bashed, people who run then give a sob story which is then accepted by everyone, And im the bad guy, but thats fine, I dont mind being the big bad meanie.

My point isn't that your front is bad, its that there are plenty of other front line players who make much better targets.

DeletedUser

The fall of MM (bow)

tumblr_m7dgibCMmp1r5okli.gif

DeletedUser

Curious, was there any action in particular that prompted this? Kicking the (hitherto) rank one account because one of its players was being an asshole seems a bit out of line to me.

DeletedUser104695

Curious, was there any action in particular that prompted this? Kicking the (hitherto) rank one account because one of its players was being an asshole seems a bit out of line to me.

9b69b1260d30b42cdc00b74b713c93ea.png

Last edited by a moderator: