The hunter becomes the hunted!

DeletedUser104695

One of MM's best and most active players leaving. Can anyone shed light on this? I can confirm Barb haven't put pressure on this account
65fbb655e0cf7f264d46db82c7b0737b.png

65fbb655e0cf7f264d46db82c7b0737b

Soberknight

Wow!

Spoke to 1 of the players yesterday and he had no such thing in mind.

I am just as curious as you are.

DeletedUser

I've been told he was kicked for being selfish, however that is the last thing huggy is on that account.

Psihic

Thing is, I know Huggy from another world. And there he was anything but selfish.

So this is just some blabla I would say.

DeletedUser

Thing is, I know Huggy from another world. And there he was anything but selfish.

Once again you misunderstand, are you even capable of reading?

Nobody at any point said anything about huggy being selfish, that was all directed at kylan.

DeletedUser

Huggy is a gentleman and a scholar, don't worry about him being selfish. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104695

What would Garrock say/do? needs its own thread I think.

We can ponder what he would say about the recent terrible decisions MM leadership has made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111607

I actually respect Garrock so I'm not going to trash talk him, although I think it shows what a great leader he is/was, on another note is Nuts! going to start nobling west I wonder?

DeletedUser104695

Nobody is trash talking him. In fact quite the opposite.

If anything we're saying how good he was, and how MM was a great tribe to be in when he was leading, I'd love to be under Garrocks leadership 1 day myself.

He had the respect of all these so called elite players, they did as he asked and they dominated. Since he left MM went to shit, I dont see much activity or team work barring a few accounts that deserve major props. At this rate I can see those guys putting their full effort in getting bored and leaving MM.

Something needs to change #WWGD

0e9c31f8b6e1692dc46904e9ee1f75be.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just at cloud and stec, i'm sure he makes good decisions but he decided to go to war then go inactive for whatever reason, if it was knowingly then clearly not all his decisions are good...

DeletedUser

Garrock barely spent any time running MM he probably averaged thirty minutes a day on the DC account if that. He also left without a word to any average MM member, I guess 'council' knew, who would know
That isn't bitterness, just fact
What would Garrock do? Probably look at all the shit being slung by Barb in the last few pages of this thread and say 'how childish' I would think
Attacks sent at out account by Barb 'leaders' during the war - 0 Stones and glass houses and all that

Enjoy the war