The Impact of Militia?

DeletedUser

I was wondering what you guys thought of militia. To me, they just seem like a pain in the ass. It is an easy way for farms to kill off your farming runs with minimal expenses. The majority of top players on this world will never use them.

A farm with a level 2 farm could easily deploy 40 militia to take out your 20 LC farm run. The boosted calvary defense of 45 does not help at all.

Please share your opinions. Do you think militia are a nuisance or useful?

Toby

DeletedUser

Nuisance... gives some players who have given up on being serious a chance to mess with their aggressor's troops AND lower their hauls

DeletedUser96048

Going to be annoying, yet interesting in the same degree.

DeletedUser

TW did NOT need another troop type. Noobs already get 5 free spears at startup, before they even build barracks, and now they get militia for free as well.

DeletedUser96048

TW did NOT need another troop type. Noobs already get 5 free spears at startup, before they even build barracks, and now they get militia for free as well.

LOL, it's not just for noobs at startup. everyone inculding world pro's use that method.
If you don't.. then thats newb

DeletedUser

I can't see the pro's using them for more than sniping.

DeletedUser

I really think it will be interesting to see how big the effect of them is. It may result in less people having to quit because of being owned which could mean a very crowded world. In my opinion they are a bad idea as its and easy defence and you do nothing to earn it, all the noobs will put up a better fight and will annoy most other players.

DeletedUser96048

I really think it will be interesting to see how big the effect of them is. It may result in less people having to quit because of being owned which could mean a very crowded world. In my opinion they are a bad idea as its and easy defence and you do nothing to earn it, all the noobs will put up a better fight and will annoy most other players.

Maybe they could of implemented a certian farm level needed before 'Researching' the militia..

DeletedUser

Maybe they could of implemented a certian farm level needed before 'Researching' the militia..

Great idea the definately need mroe of a 'consequence'. Maybe something like costing 10 of each resource or maybe only use them once a week.

DeletedUser96048

Great idea the definately need mroe of a 'consequence'. Maybe something like costing 10 of each resource or maybe only use them once a week.

Well they say that: "-The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing"

DeletedUser

Thats nothing compared to what they good save + the od they gain + what they cost the attacker.

A humble player

militia are the best idea this game has had in a while.
it gives newer players the chance to survive. If you cannot handle that, :D

DeletedUser

Thats nothing compared to what they good save + the od they gain + what they cost the attacker.

Nothing? 6 hours of losing half your income. If your pits giving you 2000 resources per hour each, you will think twice before you enlist militia, that will cost you 6000 resources each kind... 18 000 resources lost, even if the attack was 1 enemy spear (no fake limit world) . Tell me it is not worth of a new strategy to keep your enemy economy cripped ;)

DeletedUser

militia are the best idea this game has had in a while.
it gives newer players the chance to survive. If you cannot handle that, :D

Always up for a challenge, except I do not like the idea of farming players with axes until I get cats.