The last Hug Inbred got

Status
Not open for further replies.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will Hugged players please stop feeding Inbred complete utter tripe to ridicule,it's becoming quite embarrassing, if he's trolling, don't react, you will only satisfy him. Before you post, read what you've typed and think about it first. Don't make us look even more retarded than we already do.

This guy for hugged duke.
I would say kick all the crap and assholes from hugged, but then poor TehRob would then be in a 1 man tribe

DeletedUser

alb.knight;6788874[FONT=comic sans ms said:
Otherwise Hugged Council that has kept secrets from own members there has never been a single propaganda
from Inbred ingame or even in here.
The mail ISE sent in there was a pure simple truth of what YOU and 9-10 other accounts were talking with another
tribe for a possible merge with them.

You are so contradictory on your own post as once you sad there is no List ... then you say it was a list but you didnt
knew anything before ... then you say the mail ISE sent about the llist is a lie couse no list exist.

[/FONT]:icon_eek:

Everything said on the externals is PnP, if it's true or not. And it might be that the info ISE send was true, but outdated, so still PnP and not relevant for what happens.

This guy for hugged duke.
I would say kick all the crap and assholes from hugged, but then poor TehRob would then be in a 1 man tribe

Bitch please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95452

... And it might be that the info ISE send was true, but outdated, ...

Making progress now ... from its a lie to might be true :icon_biggrin:

There is no need to tell that to us as we knew it ... tell it to the members in there dissapointed from not beeing on
your 'outdated lists', seeing as the Duke keeps saying to all the ISE mail was just lies and propaganda

DeletedUser100466

Everything said on the externals is PnP, if it's true or not. And it might be that the info ISE send was true, but outdated, so still PnP and not relevant for what happens.

Bitch please :)

here is your bitch

[spoil]
Biatch-509065105.gif
[/spoil]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, It is called being a suck up, nothing else!

Why would he be a suck up? I'm sure he just wants his tribe to stop making fools of themselves. It reflects badly on the members of the tribe including himself, if he wants no part in that and for his tribe to be respectful then good on him, I say keep trying to inforce that. Until then hugged are going to carry on being seen as the arrogant egoistic crap that they are.

pyrostrk3

Why would he be a suck up? I'm sure he just wants his tribe to stop making fools of themselves. It reflects badly on the members of the tribe including himself, if he wants no part in that and for his tribe to be respectful then good on him, I say keep trying to inforce that. Until then hugged are going to carry on being seen as the arrogant egoistic crap that they are.

It is trying to look good in front of nubs like you on the externals! :lol:

Smurfy, seriously though, all due respect but when you post in a thread saying something like that, you are the only person that comes off as arrogant or egoistic.

DeletedUser106579

...It reflects badly on the members of the tribe including himself, if he wants no part in that and for his tribe to be respectful then good on him, I say keep trying to inforce that. Until then hugged are going to carry on being seen as the arrogant egoistic crap that they are.

Hmmm, add complete lack of self-awareness to your list, Pyro. Smurf and the other 1 UP trolls dragged the reputation of their tribe so far into the gutter that they practically had to disband it to try and change things. Unfortunately for them it hasn't succeeded - rebranding as KVWN doesn't change a damned thing...

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I fail to see any ego here. All I am doing is stating hugged's flaws I did not say anything about myself or my tribe. I have not said I would beat anyone blah blah, all I have simply done is slate hugged's forum reputation and how they come across to the neutral spectators in this war.

But yes let's drag this off topic by talking about 1 UP in a desperate attempt to try and save whatever is left of hugged's appearance

DeletedUser

personally I don't think hugged is going down anytime soon, they control to much to be affected by this war

DeletedUser95593

Hmmm, add complete lack of self-awareness to your list, Pyro. Smurf and the other 1 UP trolls dragged the reputation of their tribe so far into the gutter that they practically had to disband it to try and change things. Unfortunately for them it hasn't succeeded - rebranding as KVWN doesn't change a damned thing...

Would disbanding PFF and rebranding it remove your tribe's reputation? Or would you still have your head up varyag's ass?

DeletedUser106579

Weak, Choco. Very weak :)

In the context of this game you'd think it's far better to be known for solid diplo than having the integrity of weasels, but whatever floats your boat, I guess; maybe the whole lone, leprotic image thing appeals to you...

And perhaps you'd like to share with the forums the names of the KVWN members you were prepared to kick to get diplomacy with the tribe that's got its 'head up Varyag's ass'.

Deleted User - 10770065

Isn't a tribemate/co-player of yours not banned from the externals for trolling and spamming?

Also, are you trying to say that 1 UP disbanded because their reputation was so bad?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And perhaps you'd like to share with the forums the names of the KVWN members you were prepared to kick to get diplomacy with the tribe that's got its 'head up Varyag's ass'.

that will be interesting to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.