The last Hug Inbred got

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95593

Weak, Choco. Very weak :)

In the context of this game you'd think it's far better to be known for solid diplo than having the integrity of weasels, but whatever floats your boat, I guess; maybe the whole lone, leprotic image thing appeals to you...

And perhaps you'd like to share with the forums the names of the KVWN members you were prepared to kick to get diplomacy with the tribe that's got its 'head up Varyag's ass'.

None? If I wouldn't do it for varyag what makes you think I would for PFF? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser106579

Your mails suggested otherwise, but we'll leave it at that...

DeletedUser95593

Whatever you assume my mails suggest is wrong. If I wanted something or were offering something I'd just come out and say it.

DeletedUser95452

personally I don't think hugged is going down anytime soon ...

THen we both dont doubt it they gonna go down ... :)

... they control to much to be affected by this war

They just control what is not yet claimed on ...

Side 1:
Tribes: Inbred
Side 2:
Tribes: Hugged

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

DeletedUser

yah but the southern front may be getting nobles but they just took on 356k points on there northern front if not more and took in an bunch of 4TR in k34, I don;t see them dissolving anytime soon. Yah maybe the stats aren't good but they are still strong as ever...

DeletedUser95452

yah but the southern front may be getting nobles but they just took on 356k points on there northern front if not more and took in an bunch of 4TR in k34, I don;t see them dissolving anytime soon. Yah maybe the stats aren't good but they are still strong as ever...

Mehh the new ones north will crumble like cookies when the main south get vanished ;p

After a long list of ex FRONT accounts i posted a lil time ago u can start adding another one going that way.

RobzOG - Dude was active sending incommings to others the moment was hit and boom ...

It's like "WE HIT ... THEY QUIT"

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Terrible attitude and that's why tribes fail, i really hope hugged do not think like that, there southern members are getting owned but as long as they recruit/there north noble faster then its ok :|

DeletedUser

Mehh the new ones north will crumble like cookies when the main south get vanished ;p

After a long list of ex FRONT accounts i posted a lil time ago u can start adding another one going that way.

RobzOG - Dude was active sending incommings to others the moment was hit and boom ...

It's like "WE HIT ... THEY QUIT"

mhm don think that scallywag have given up yet
zu02ol.gif
... at least me rat in'em huggin scurvy's says so
zu04e1.gif

DeletedUser112357

I know pirates are usually pretty hard to understand but that was just pure nonsense. Bet he just thought how much jibberish he could spam before someone realises what hes actually doing

Fizz

DeletedUser95452

mhm don think that scallywag have given up yet
zu02ol.gif
... at least me rat in'em huggin scurvy's says so
zu04e1.gif

Hope so ... couse dont want those rats in 'yor huggin scurvey's sitting him all night long ... they'll get bored if so :)

DeletedUser

ARRR!!! how thoughtful! ye worry 'bout'em! true sportsmanship tharrr!! know't some maggots can learn a thing or two! but alas! we already seen how well they learns even from'em own mistakes

DeletedUser95452

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

big-hug-smiley-face.gif

DeletedUser112357

Sorry no hugs :(

Were in abit of a mood tbh, you stole four of us and were feeling a lickle glum so wed just like to wallow in our misery in peace if youd be so nice to allow us that comfort atleast

Fizz

gn0me

:icon_eek: aw poor widdle Hugz wost 4 members by poaching... :icon_evil: karma much? :lol:

DeletedUser95452

Stats So Far ... :axemen::axemen::axemen:

Last 24 Hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: RobzOG

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1