The Legacy of SNIPE!

DeletedUser

Well, after a week of planning... I have set my strategy in motion.

In SNIPE!, things went down hill quickly once tullip had quit. -MM- had snapped their jaws at his villages once Christmas break had ended. I was being sat prior to RIM, Tubes, and SNIPE!'s attacks on -MM-. If I were there, I would not have let it happen.

Well, tullip quit, then Tubes's tops went to -MM-. I tried to rally K57 SNIPE! members to launch joint-attacks with RIM and what was left of Tubes. It was semi-successful, but more or less futile. All the while I was re-accquainting myself with my old friend, Fanged Nightmare, who played with me on W32 under a different alias.

Getting cozy, I launched my nukes and trains on -MM-, most hit air... some hit troops. All in all, I was noticing only a few members of SNIPE! were indeed participating at all, whether through forum postings, fwd reports, and IGMs. Frustrated, I began to punch my pillow at night, and take my frustration out on innocent bystanders, even kicking my puppies when they got in my way...
[spoil]
puppy_kick.jpg.w180h180.jpg
[/spoil]

Then I recieved a message from -MM-. Due to the graphic sexual nature of this message, I cannot publish it! But suffice it to say, I was turned on... I explained my situation, and we eventually came to terms. I would pick out participating and active members in SNIPE! and we would join -MM-.
[spoil]
EpicHighFive.png
[/spoil]
Lovely!

Then I proceeded, contacting the participating members and setting the secret merge in motion. I also noticed that despite several ops being in place, the only active forums were: "Shared forums w/ RIM, Support forum, and General forum" I read the shared forum and posted my failed attacks on rouder, then went to Support. Seeing that the only new posts in this forum were from people asking for support but not bothering to bb-code their villages, I left.

Finally, I reached the General forum. Our only duke (also our founder) had posted that tullip had quit (As if we didnt know...) and that he was accepting applications for a new duke. I submitted one of course, figuring that my name had probably come up there once or twice, and it would satiate my curiousity on who exactly is inactive.

I submitted my application, then found a new mail in my inbox. I went to my inbox and saw that Rapid Snail had had changed our name to "Mayhem Makers Academy" -MM2-. "Oh dear," I thought, "what level of incompetence must I witness now?" I checked my reports and saw that 2 RIM members had withdrew support from my frontier.

Here is my following mail to Rapid Snail, in reponse to his initial mail.

[spoil]
Rapid Snail on 30.12. at 19:43
Hello all,

I have changed the tribe name and abbreviation to cause some confusion, and to annoy -MM-.

I will change this back in a few hours.

Thanks,

-Jamie

Gortok on 30.12. at 21:09
You're an imbecile...

-Rayn

Rapid Snail on 30.12. at 21:25
how?

Gortok on 30.12. at 21:29
2 RIM members withdrew support from one of my villages and RIM members are complaining about it on the forums. You did not clear this with the tribe, or with our allies!

-Rayn

Rapid Snail on 30.12. at 21:32
I see no complaining. And i did send mail out to allies...
Yeah... complaining was obviously not the used word...
[/spoil]
However, there was significant complaints on the shared forums. I was frustrated with the incompetence of this duke, and put him on my prestigious BLOCK SENDER list. A forum convo:
[spoil]
cubbymfd said:
you guys have me terribly confused. why is it that your tribe was named MM2? now your back as snipe. i don't see any postings about it, almost as if it never happened. maybe i'm completely nuts, but i would like some information so that i know that we are on the same side.
The falconator said:
Our duke did it to confuse -MM-. Probably got a few of them to hesitate about sending attacks or sending them at all most likely.
Rapid Snail said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I did it to confuse -MM-, it must have worked if out allies are confused ;)

I should have posted in the forum or something, sorry again about that. :D
Lord Marty C said:
I'm expected to believe it was to confuse them from attacking you just hours before the attack break?
Gortok said:
Sadly, you are. Snail is really tarded...

-Rayn
Rapid Snail said:
Gortok, i have already apologised can we just grow up a second please? For the sake of our tribe and RIM?
Gortok said:
I will if you will. I have ADHD... whats your excuse?

-Rayn
Rapid Snail said:
my excuse is you blocking me from mailing you when its urgent, cant we sort this out?
[/spoil]

Went back to General and saw a new post. Indeed, it was a strategy proposal. Here it is:
[spoil]
uidiot said:
i think we need to sit and build troops and noble like hell all the 3500 barbs we can before fighting breaks uot. in the process we can sort out this ordeal with tulip. we cand just sit and wait.
Gortok said:
So when faced with war... your answer is barb noble and wait?!?!?! God this looks bleak...

-Rayn
Rapid Snail said:
I'm afraid i also do not agree with nobling barbs and waiting. I'd rather noble enemies ;)

p.s. Gortok, please unblock me. :)
Yeah, that part hit me like a brick. I was compelled to reply with:
[spoil]
Gortok said:
I do not support mass barb nobling. But you have no room to talk whatsoever.

BEHOLD, YOUR NOBLE RECORD!
[spoil]K47 - [009] (758|490) K47 3,522 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-12-23 15:42:52
K47 - [008] (739|487) K47 3,521 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-12-17 10:20:16
K47 - [007] (744|478) K47 7,838 B0WD0WN Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-12-13 15:34:49
K47 - [006] (740|482) K47 3,553 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-12-10 12:37:30
K47 - [005] (734|490) K47 2,377 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-12-02 21:38:37
K47 - [004] (736|491) K47 1,062 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-11-23 00:44:22
K47 - [003] (731|483) K47 2,741 MagnificentTurk Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-11-21 21:27:47
K47 - [002] (736|486) K47 1,250 Abandoned Rapid Snail [SNIPE!] 2010-11-15 20:58:52[/spoil]

With B0WDOWN and Turk, we ran full ops. Also when sable went inactive you were the first to contact me to see if you can have my claims. Your ODD score is at a grand total of zero, showing you have never been attacked. And your ODA isnt even comparable to clearing 1 village. The ONLY thing you have ever done worth while is founding SNIPE! and handing duke priviledge to tullip.

And no, you showed immense retarded-ness when you changed the name of the tribe without notifying anyone! Therefore, for the duration of your time on this world... the block sender list you shall remain.

-Rayn
[/spoil]
Epic, right?[/spoil]

[spoil]
real-noob.jpg
[/spoil]

After about 10 mails or so from other members, I removed him from my Block Sender list. Where I recieved this reponse to my application:
[spoil]
Rapid Snail on 31.12. at 22:38
Firstly, thank you for unblocking me, i look forward to moving on. :)

Secondly, i would like to congratulate you on becoming duke, your application is outstanding and by far the best i received. I look forward to working with you and i will change your rights when you reply. :)

Gortok on 31.12. at 22:38
Thanks, I'll turn this tribe in a new direction, I assure you.

-Rayn

BRILLIANT!

On a funny little side note, when I became duke I found that he had only recieved two applications...[/spoil]

So, feeling downright godly, I began to run the plan back through my head... And alas, I reached this conclusion:
[spoil]
going7.jpg
[/spoil]

Please note: Not once did I lie to anyone. Before RIM posts their basic hate-ness, read the shared forums, I never lied... I just didnt answer your questioned or asked another question.

For those who were wondering, this is the reason for these posts:
Let's see if you are still laughing in 3 hours time:icon_cool:

I'm sure i will be, i mean, what's gonna stop me laughing, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

You doubt my words, filth?

I for one, hope to be laughing for many, many, many, many (x23245) seconds to come.

-Rayn

I wasnt exactly being subtle in all of this, so most of you should have seen this coming.

However, 20 minutes before I was to set the final stage in motion... Rapid Fail discovered me! I found this out by him forwarding me a mail I sent out to others who I thought would be good additions, those who had contributed most to the war.

I replied with this:
[spoil]
Gortok today at 23:42
*sigh* Forced me to bump up plans by 20 minutes... no matter.

Goodbye,
Rayn
[/spoil]

A special note to Rapid Fail, strip privileges FIRST, ask questions LATER.

Subject Gortok disbands your tribe
Sent Jan 01, 2011 23:42:09
Gortok has disbanded your tribe.

And so ends... the legacy of SNIPE!

-Rayn

DeletedUser

A good start to the year I think :)

Due to the graphic sexual nature of this message, I cannot publish it!

Welcome to the world of IGMs with Fanged Nightmare :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8/10 ws a good read an n epic fail on Snails part ^_^

DeletedUser

Rapid Snail on 01.01. at 23:44
Why you do that for?

Rapid Snail on 01.01. at 23:47
Can't we talk about this? :/

Gortok on 01.01. at 23:57
Afraid not.

-Rayn

Rapid Snail on 01.01. at 23:58
You're not in -MM-. I am also guessing my ODA is not good enough for -MM-.

Damn.

Gortok today at 00:01
I am in -MM-, old friend...

-Rayn

Rapid Snail today at 00:03
6 Incomings, i didn't see this coming, can't you give me a few days? ;)

Gortok today at 00:11
Sadly no, but I can send more...

-Rayn

Omg, this is hilarious...

-Rayn

DeletedUser

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:15
Bit less than 3 hours.

But I guess you can forgive me for the miscalculation.

Rapid Snail today at 00:17
Haha, didn't see this coming.

I wish you luck in the rest of this world.

:)

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:19
You too!

Maybe I can get you an -MM- invite, but you have to do something for me first.

Rapid Snail today at 00:21
I can do that. :)

By the way i have 15 incomings from [player]Gortok[/player] :/

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:21
They can go away.

If you spy on Snipe! for us.

What do you say?

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:22
RIM I mean

Rapid Snail today at 00:22
I'm in RIM, Gortok disbanded SNIPE! but a lot of SNIPE! members are joining RIM.

Can you get Gortok to cancel please? I can spy for you. :)

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:23
So, you agree to spy on RIM in return for safety from -MM-?

Rapid Snail today at 00:23
Yes :)

Fanged Nightmare today at 00:24
I almost feel bad for you.

Brb, forwarding to RIM

Swans1981

Urm, im not sure why this thread is here.

Just to humiliate Snail and express why the good members have left to merge into MM?

Either way, it was a nice PnP for the most part, kinda got bored half way through because it was quite long but i also knew alot from speaking to you in mail, so could see this coming.

Loved the little hint you gave earlier about being good at PnP too. :lol:

Nice one Rayn, all the best in -MM-

DeletedUser

Normally I treat my enemies with respect and dignity, but we have a history :p

Edit: Oh, and the actual disband wasn't planned. That was Rayn's doing and was a suprise for me actually. I originally expected Snipe! to stay formed and fight back but thats not how it turned out :3 Only found out like 5 mins before it happened xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This PnP was also so I can direct the people HERE instead of explaining in PM form..

Ty swanny

-Rayn

Swans1981

Normally I treat my enemies with respect and dignity, but we have a history :p

Edit: Oh, and the actual disband wasn't planned. That was Rayn's doing and was a suprise for me actually. I originally expected Snipe! to stay formed and fight back but thats not how it turned out :3 Only found out like 5 mins before it happened xD

Kinda feel sorry for Snail tbh, because this whole thread is dedicated to humiliating him to the world :\

Yeh, i didn't think they would disband, i figured they would eventually form a tribe with Rim within the week though

DeletedUser

Also, we got tired of NiNi getting all the hugger/merger hate so decided to take the heat off for a while.

DeletedUser

This PnP was also so I can direct the people HERE instead of explaining in PM form..

Ty swanny

-Rayn

eh SNIPE was doomed the moment, Tulip quit honestly. :icon_cool:

guess Fanged Nightmare did a 6 incoming panic move an made him quit! The Pressure, The Pressure :lol:

Kinda feel sorry for Snail tbh, because this whole thread is dedicated to humiliating him to the world :\

yeh kinda thought that to, was some sort of personal vendetta an alittle ego boost for single handly defeating SNIPE!

DeletedUser

I feel bad for Snail. But then again, if I had to feel pity for everyone as gullible as he was ...

Swans1981 said:

^^ Kind of like that, yes.

Nice PnP (nonetheless)!

DeletedUser

thats kinda irrevelent? :icon_rolleyes:
This is a pointless thread... therefore pointless stats are required to stay on topic...

And snail, look at the bright side. You wont have 0 ODD for long...

-Rayn