The Legacy of SNIPE!

DeletedUser

When did I call you stupid?

And when did I say you are the leader? You are clearly A leader though. But THE leader? Sorry, I do not recall saying that. You sure do like to twist words though.

This is my last post in this thread, it's going nowhere fast.

Look at your own post. Everything I referenced is there, nubslice.

Oh, and nice last post. The verbal equivalent of screaming "IM RIGHT", clamping your hands over your ears and screaming LALALALALA:lol:

DeletedUser

Everyone who places trust in you is being lied to. Ankaar was lied to, C.bear was lied to. Doesn't your #2 point in the above quote contradict your statement that you aren't a liar? Are you really admitting to being a leader without a conscience? *clap clap clap*

Don't think that I'm too stupid to realize that all the player's you poach are being used as meat shields to distract us from the real core of -MM-... It is a smart strategical move from your standpoint, but a major betrayal to the guys you offer refuge to, i.e. LIED TO!

Ok then, let's analyze my words a little closer. I don't think I should have to explain words and how they are strung together to someone playing a text game, but here goes.

The only place in there that the word stupid is used is where I said that YOU shouldn't think that I'M too stupid. Sorry, but I don't resort to childish name calling over a computer.

NEXT:

Are you really admitting to being a leader without a conscience?
Being a leader and THE leader are two different things. Should I explain to you that the duke of a tribe isn't the only person in the tribe who is A leader? I could reference several people in my tribe and say to you "He is a leader", yet none of them are THE leader.

I'm glad we're all learning to read basic english here and how to interpret words. Sheesh!

I'm done communicating with people who twist words into their own devices, like you.

DeletedUser

The only fail was your grades in grade 2 English class. You probably blamed your teacher too.

DeletedUser

In your post after your last post you also said that was your last post.

Now you post again.

^^

Bcardi

NEXT:

Are you really admitting to being a leader without a conscience?
Being a leader and THE leader are two different things. Should I explain to you that the duke of a tribe isn't the only person in the tribe who is A leader? I could reference several people in my tribe and say to you "He is a leader", yet none of them are THE leader.

This made me laugh.

DeletedUser

This made me laugh.

Same. Perhaps if they had fewer leaders and more fighters, this wouldn't happen:

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 745
Side 2: 269
Difference: 476

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 11
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,002,718
Side 2: 1,164,483
Difference: 2,838,235

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,409
Side 2: 77,819
Difference: 147,590

chart

Bcardi

I agree. Still think MM should be a little farther ahead then that.

Maybe if you would stop giving NiNi some many hugs. You could noble more :icon_redface::icon_biggrin::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It's kinda sad, maybe the world is just too fresh, but I've noticed that the forums for this world are much different than others.

This world has a few tribes just DOMINATING the top, and a bunch of smaller tribes ganging up on them, with theoretical superiority of numbers... Although we really know those superior numbers don't mean anything. So even though there's more of them, the big tribes are kinda kicking puppies. So the externals are a lot of the top tribes not necessarily bragging, but definitely mocking the noobs, and the noobs whingeing at the top tribes. And flaming. And complaining, and crying... Take your pic. They can't do anything wrong. Because they're extremely jealous.

So instead of walking on eggshells.. I'm just gonna say... Do something about it. Everyone knows academy tribes fail.

This wasn't necessarily supposed to be a bash at the noobs. I'm just wondering why this is different than other worlds, there aren't any really equal tribes warring. Usually we get a lot of PnP comparing wiener size. That's not the case here, we all know who is bigger, we're just waiting for the slap to fall.

DeletedUser

You actually said communicating, which just in case you didn't know is alot more then typing and reading.

Seems someone else had problems with 2nd grade English class?

Ugh.... Mrs.Karshin...

Thanks for making me gag....

And LOL at gearhound. I seriously lol'd when I read near the end. I believe I said that in the Power Maps or w/e that thread was. Despite the speed x1, this world has progressed at really fast...

-Rayn

DeletedUser

Noun
S: (n) communication, communicating (the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information) "they could not act without official communication from Moscow"
Verb
S: (v) communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across (transmit information ) "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
S: (v) communicate, intercommunicate (transmit thoughts or feelings) "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
S: (v) convey, transmit, communicate (transfer to another) "communicate a disease"
S: (v) communicate (join or connect) "The rooms communicated"
S: (v) communicate (be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas) "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
S: (v) communicate (administer Communion; in church)
S: (v) commune, communicate (receive Communion, in the Catholic church)

Seems like I was communicating.

DeletedUser

who ever said you weren't communicating?

maybe you should check your dictionary for "taking the piss"