image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 271,718
Side 2: 0
Difference: 271,718

image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

This is pretty much as I expected, the South part that was already in battle is pretty equal (between TLA and NSA), while the North part that wasn't stacked is suffering early losses. The question is will one or both of these change.

DeletedUser

I think conquers in the north will lessen but not stop nor become equal while attacks and takes will increase from TLA, but wont get nearly as much of a difference as shadow did early on.

DeletedUser

Shadow Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Timeframe: 16/04/2010 00:00:00 to 19/04/2010 07:03:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 278
Difference: 28

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 9
Difference: 125

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,324,084
Side 2: 2,212,668
Difference: 111,416

image.php

Side 1: 1,275,781
Side 2: 82,836
Difference: 1,192,945

image.php

[/spoil]

TLA Arisen Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 461
Difference: 183

image.php

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 11
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 4,444,653
Difference: 2,231,985

image.php

Side 1: 438,263
Side 2: 105,839
Difference: 332,424

image.php

[/spoil]

NSA Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NSA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 48
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 326,408
Difference: 1,886,260

image.php

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 199,454
Difference: 199,413

image.php

[/spoil]

TLA Arisen Vs REM

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REM
Players:

Total conquers:

Difference: 450

image.php

Side 1: 28

image.php

Side 2: 47,559
Difference: 4,397,094

image.php

Side 1: 269,012
Difference: 269,012

image.php

[/spoil]

Just coz i was bored >.>

DeletedUser

Shadow Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 250

image.php

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 9
Difference: 125

image.php

Side 1: 2,324,084
Difference: 111,416

image.php

Side 1: 1,275,781
Side 2: 82,836
Difference: 1,192,945

image.php

[/spoil]

TLA Arisen Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Difference: 183

image.php

Side 1: 46
Difference: 35

image.php

Difference: 2,231,985

image.php

Side 1: 438,263
Side 2: 105,839
Difference: 332,424

image.php

[/spoil]

NSA Vs GRIND! BUMP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NSA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 48
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 326,408
Difference: 1,886,260

image.php

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 199,454
Difference: 199,413

image.php

[/spoil]

TLA Arisen Vs REM

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REM
Players:

Total conquers:

Difference: 450

image.php

Side 1: 28

image.php

Side 2: 47,559
Difference: 4,397,094

image.php

Side 1: 269,012
Difference: 269,012

image.php

[/spoil]

Just coz i was bored >.>

Since I was bored also, Ill comment on the new sig :) The phrase youve got there is awful blurry
----
Also...great job SHADOW, stacked or unstacked its still great progress

DeletedUser

Since I was bored also, Ill comment on the new sig :) The phrase youve got there is awful blurry
----
Also...great job SHADOW, stacked or unstacked its still great progress
The war has just started, in time Grind will jump back up in stats i am sure.

Also, sig needs new font/colour i know, working on it ^_^

DeletedUser

A surprise attack, most likely the best stats those attacking us will ever get, and combined you managed 117 villages.
So we lost 117/24343 or less than half a percent.
Even if we lose that many every day for 3 weeks, you still would have barely taken 10% of our territory.
This is going to be a long war.

I hope TLA and DSHADOWL are prepared for a long fight.

DeletedUser

Did you expect a short war ? With the size of our tribes it would never have been a short one.

Edit: fixed something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timebug

A surprise attack, most likely the best stats those attacking us will ever get, and combined you managed 117 villages.
So we lost 117/24343 or less than half a percent.
Even if we lose that many every day for 3 weeks, you still would have barely taken 10% of our territory.
This is going to be a long war.

I hope TLA and DSHADOWL are prepared for a long fight.

Hmm, so you are using the DSHADOWL from jobe now hmm. Why's that docke, I remember you claimed something entirely different about a month ago:

Now that we have a new tribe called Shadow, I vote we never drag up old DSL related issues again.
They have been done to death, are boring and its time to move on.
I suggest this is part of the reason for the name change, I applaud whoever thought of it.
When the entire leadership and a fair proportion of the membership have changed from what was there previously, its a new entity in my opinion.

Note the last part, that says it's a new entity. If it's a new entity, why are you using both the tags not just in one sentence, but even in one word? :icon_surprised:

Are you really that bitter?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm, so you are using the DSHADOWL from jobe now hmm. Why's that docke, I remember you claimed something entirely different about a month ago:

Note the last part, that says it's a new entity. If it's a new entity, why are you using both the tags not just in one sentence, but even in one word? :icon_surprised:

Are you really that bitter?

Pwnt.

Really gotta make sure all of your posts correlate.

DeletedUser

Consistency in forum posts is a must for anyone to hold a shred of their dignity. Shard's topic heading best describes the mind set of Grind! and the diplomatic face they dawn while waiting for you to turn your back.

He agreed with it back then because it suited him, he felt the need to act in a reasonable manner to ensure he gained the full trust of Shadow. I was about to post about the inconsistency of posting but Timebug got there first. I think we all need to look at the time of the posts and such too.

2010-02-19: Grind Leadership are in talks with TLA, offering a joint venture against Shadow. They state that Shadow can not be trusted, of course this means they do not trust Shadow leadership.

2010-02- 21: The diplomatic mask of deceit is put on and Grind's esteemed leader enters the forums in order to sing the praises of Shadow's leadership. Stating they are not the same and dont deserve their old tarnished reputation.

Present Day: Grind's PnP machine falters one again, casting shadows over their entire leadership credibility.. Anything they say now has no chance of being taken for face value, anything they post has the potential to be scrutinized.

Nice to see you atleast trying to mimic Jobe. Pity not even he can build a solid PnP as you have laid the foundations with sand.

DeletedUser

Gee I wonder what happened to make me change my position?
Oh, I know, my esteemed allies I thought had changed stabbed us in the back, exactly the same sort of thing DSL wanted to do to TLA.

DeletedUser

Oh, I know, my esteemed allies I thought had changed stabbed us in the back, exactly the same sort of thing DSL wanted to do to TLA.
No, if read correctly, we did not stab so much as protected ourselves. But then, take it as you please.

DeletedUser

My post went way over your head. Did you even read it or just try a smart comment.

Perhaps if you look at the dates, it will be a little clearer to you.

DeletedUser

I don't think he realized we waited roughly 2 months before doing anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Consistency in forum posts is a must for anyone to hold a shred of their dignity. Shard's topic heading best describes the mind set of Grind! and the diplomatic face they dawn while waiting for you to turn your back.

He agreed with it back then because it suited him, he felt the need to act in a reasonable manner to ensure he gained the full trust of Shadow. I was about to post about the inconsistency of posting but Timebug got there first. I think we all need to look at the time of the posts and such too.

2010-02-19: Grind Leadership are in talks with TLA, offering a joint venture against Shadow. They state that Shadow can not be trusted, of course this means they do not trust Shadow leadership.

2010-02- 21: The diplomatic mask of deceit is put on and Grind's esteemed leader enters the forums in order to sing the praises of Shadow's leadership. Stating they are not the same and dont deserve their old tarnished reputation.

Present Day: Grind's PnP machine falters one again, casting shadows over their entire leadership credibility.. Anything they say now has no chance of being taken for face value, anything they post has the potential to be scrutinized.

Nice to see you atleast trying to mimic Jobe. Pity not even he can build a solid PnP as you have laid the foundations with sand.

Go Ebbs mate,Nice to see you causing a bit of aggro again.Good to see you back though as well.

Jobetopia

[spoil]
witch-hunt.jpg

[/spoil]

I think it somewhat understandable that Docke may have changed his position on that Post. Given recent events its not exactly hard to see why he might reconsider just how far the apple has fallen from the tree.

- And the dates are indeed interesting, because the quoted conversation on the 19/2/10 was from Mr JR Token, not Docke who made his post here two days later.

But this is all largely irrelevant :) - The real purpose here is to discredit Grinds leaders and to justify DSHADOWLS declaration of war and sneak attack - And nothing I or anyone else can say will stop it continuing - its a Witch Hunt plain and simple.

It does not matter that Docke has had a consistenly good reputation since he first emerged as leader of KGR, it doesent matter that he has never betrayed an existing alliance, or ordered his Tribe into a sneak attack on an ally (something his accusers certainly cant claim) - He is now the enemy, and his Tribe and reputation must be destroyed.

So - what precisely is he supposed to have done that DSL have not? ....Alledgedly he planned to betray his noble allies at DSL, but on there own admission for the following two months DSL have been planning to betray him.

Apparently DSL was given evidence that Grind! was planning to attack them (From the unstacked unprepared border they are currently attacking) so that justifies any and all actions they have taken over the last two months - but if you look at Shards declaration its plain to see that DSL has actually done what it accuses Grind of trying to do - Moral highground? I think not.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Those are nice, and poetic sentiments Ebbs, but shall we compare them to DSHADOWLS own leaders - ahem - "Diplomatic mask of deceit".

[spoil]
And Ebbs, there isn't really any declaration in this world left to write. It's Shadow/GRIND vs. TLA/NSA and all wars are underway, there's nothing new to declare on. Well, I could declare on some puppet tribe like K17 that my account is as big as their whole tribe, but that really makes no sense to waste the energy to write a PnP for something so minor now does it? :|

These forums are doomed to banality as the world cripples down it's spiral of broken dreams.

If this results in us having to fight the whole world at once when our ceasefire with TLA drops, we are prepared to do that. If it doesn’t, you guys will finally be getting your first real test.
[/spoil]

Ahem....

[Spoil]
kristofski today at 11:09
We're allied with TLA for however long it takes to get rid of GR?IND or a new opportunity arises ^^
[/Spoil]

You can point the finger all you like, and present your evidence that Grind was talking too TLA, but hey - You were talking to TLA to, have just launched a sneak attack on an ally and are now allied to TLA.

Now im not saying that Grind or DSL are in the wrong here - but it seems very clear to any marginally objective poster that at the moment that DSHADOWL have no right to unilaterally claim any sort of moral highground on the issue.

I will let you get on with the character assination now, enjoy yourselves - personally I have not always agreed with Dockes choices, I have argued with him on many occasions about them - but in all that time, I have never doubted his character - And no matter how much mud you try to smear here, neither will the rest of Grind! :)

Now where did I put that Test Paper...